Former Kentucky Clerk In Gay Marriage Case Must Pay Additonal $260K.

This is the reason you're a former.

Look, dude I said she should have done her job or walked away. Take your infantle left loon BS and stick it up your over used bunghole.
Bring it bitch. You fucktards are done. Your God goes on trial Monday.

Even if he wins it reminds everyone how terrible he is.

Fuck you MAGAtard. You're done.

No I'm not. You're an angry little man that can't control your emotions

Wanna keep making me make you look ridiculous?

She should have walked away, you can't keep on thread topic and your TDS is comical

Of course, as the state is the only issuing authority for marriage licenses. It belongs to the state, the federal government has no dog in that fight.
State governments cannot violate the US constitution.

How are they? The government has no place in marriage licenses. Thankfully we now have a Supreme Court that understands the Constitution and this disgusting government overreach can be properly corrected.
Equal protection under the law. Constitution requires marriage licenses for gay couples.

How are they? The government has no place in marriage licenses. Thankfully we now have a Supreme Court that understands the Constitution and this disgusting government overreach can be properly corrected.

Go ahead. Tell all the different sex couples that local, states, and federal governments have no place in Civil Marriages.

The concept will be desolved and they will have no access to all the benefits current allowed to Civilly Married couples.

I think you will find the vast majority of them WANT to keep those benefits.

WW

Sounds like the county court clerk is paid to process forms issued, collect fees for the county /state and serve all the citizens, not set county government policy on marriage. Go figure.:dunno:
Is there a policy?

Forum List

Back