Former Heavyweight Champ Wrongfully Attacks Tucker Carlson and Other Brave Conservatives

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former heavyweight champion boxer Wladimir Klitschko criticized Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, and other Americans who are opposed to offering Ukraine military aid. Klitschko, whose older brother Vitali Klitschko is the mayor of Kyiv, joined Eric Bolling on Newsmax TV’s The Balance on Monday. Bolling then asked Klitschko about Americans, mostly conservatives, who have taken an isolationist stance in relation to Ukraine. The host then invoked Carlson and Owens, who have both been vocal in their opposition to intervening in eastern Europe.

“Conservatives who typically, I don’t know why they’re not supporting you and Ukraine, but they’re not,” Bolling said. “What do you say to those people?” Klitschko said that those who do not stand with the people of Ukraine stand against them -- the former fighter said. “If you are passively observing, you are part of this invasion, blood is on your hands, too.”

First of all, who does this guy think he is, Bush?? If you don't stand with us, you are against us?? That is the exact goofy talk that Bush threw around to try to brow-beat people into supporting his illegal invasion into Iraq....at least Putin's invasion into Ukraine is for a better reason...Let's all remember, the US are the real bad guys if one wants to compare what we did around the world to what Russia has done....No American should be made to feel like they are wrong just because they don't really care what happens to Ukraine, it isn't our fight...and whoever this Bolling guy is, he is just as wrong for even brining Tucker and Candace up in the conversation.....just because you are Biden's puppet and you are choosing Ukraine over Russia; doesn't mean others have to.

"Former heavyweight champion boxer Wladimir Klitschko criticized Tucker Carlson, Candace Owens, and other Americans who are opposed to offering Ukraine military aid. Klitschko, whose older brother Vitali Klitschko is the mayor of Kyiv, joined Eric Bolling on Newsmax TV’s The Balance on Monday. Bolling then asked Klitschko about Americans, mostly conservatives, who have taken an isolationist stance in relation to Ukraine. The host then invoked Carlson and Owens, who have both been vocal in their opposition to intervening in eastern Europe.

“Conservatives who typically, I don’t know why they’re not supporting you and Ukraine, but they’re not,” Bolling said. “What do you say to those people?” Klitschko said that those who do not stand with the people of Ukraine stand against them -- the former fighter said. “If you are passively observing, you are part of this invasion, blood is on your hands, too.”

First of all, who does this guy think he is, Bush?? If you don't stand with us, you are against us?? That is the exact goofy talk that Bush threw around to try to brow-beat people into supporting his illegal invasion into Iraq....at least Putin's invasion into Ukraine is for a better reason...Let's all remember, the US are the real bad guys if one wants to compare what we did around the world to what Russia has done....No American should be made to feel like they are wrong just because they don't really care what happens to Ukraine, it isn't our fight...and whoever this Bolling guy is, he is just as wrong for even brining Tucker and Candace up in the conversation.....just because you are Biden's puppet and you are choosing Ukraine over Russia; doesn't mean others have to.

They know it and they don't care.

They're "at war" themselves.

No blood is on my hands because Europeans once again are fighting an incredibly destructive war among themselves.

Europeans are like farm animals. Very docile and even useful most of the time. But once in a while, they go feral and seemed determined to tear each other apart. Feral animals need to be put down. It is doubtful that they will ever be tame again. But it shouldn’t be expected that they U.S. will *sight* once again rush in to save them from themselves.

Hey dick sucker. Conservatives hate anything communist you dumb ass ninny, especially Putin

Go fuck yourself with that nonsense you lowly pofs

In Wladamiyar's defense, he was punched in the head for over 20 years.

Tends to diminish capability.

Hey! Kinda like Joe Biden!

Was regular old Joe from Scranton ever a boxer?

I keed.

I know Joe would never put that kind of work into anything.
What`s your excuse? Were all of the MAGAs punched in the head?

When I was a boy. It was the Liberals and Democrats who loved them some Communists. At least that was the Propaganda. Today. The “conservatives” love the resurgence of the Soviet Union. I don’t understand it.

Reagan famously said he hadn’t changed. The Democratic Party changed. Today. The party of Reagan has become unrecognizable.

Fuck Ukraine

and Fuck Russia

Fuck the entire world

Can we get the whole world into a huge war and sit it out? We can sit back and manufacture weapons for the highest bidders and when the dust settles they can all pay us to rebuild.

Speaking of dic sucker -- which you are...

Why do you folks worship a dude who gleefully sucks commie dic??

I mean enthusiastically so......Calling someone who invades another country, bombing innocent women and children a genius?? That guy has no gag reflex...just like you.....
Fuck that asshole.

And fuck Xi

And fuck EVERYONE!!!

I want the whole world to burn while America thrives. They deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of dic sucker -- which you are...

Why do you folks worship a dude who gleefully sucks commie dic??

View attachment 622858

I mean enthusiastically so......Calling someone who invades another country, bombing innocent women and children a genius?? That guy has no gag reflex...just like you.....
Trump is finally Putin's.....................best friend.

Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 19, 2013

Hey cock muncher. We hate fucking commies like you, you fucking lying stooge

What bullshit. You people are horrible at everything except fucking everything up you gender confused dumb ass
Take your gay fantasies elsewhere. We`re not interested in your private life, or whatever his name is.

He is 110% right. Carlson is a treasonous traitor who pushes Putin's propaganda. Putin has absolutely no justification for invading Ukraine. The US is not a bad guy. Russia is. He should meet Tucker Carlson in the ring and pound him into pulp. This is our fight.

Forum List

Back