Former Felons in Florida finally get the vote. It's the "Christian" thing to do.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's the Christian thing to forgive. That's the line Republicans use to justify Trump.

Only Trump's white.

By 63%, felons can now vote in Florida.

That's over 1.2 million new voters. And I'm talking just the African Americans.

Republicans love to put black men in jail. Everyone knows that. It's one of the best voter suppression tactics ever.

Most of the time, they are in there for drugs. And you know the difference between the way Republicans treat those with a drug problem:
If they are black, they are a criminal.
If they are white, they need help.

Reminds me of Katrina:
Remember, white people "find" and black people "loot".

white-people-find-black-people-loot.jpg

Well, they can vote now. In an election that Desantis won by a few thousand votes. And it will be blacks who beat the racist. And Desantis will be known for his entire four years as a racist. And he won't be able to "find" because everyone will be watching him.

• Banned
Republicans will say "But Trump's not a felon".

So far as we know.

Like Obama said, "Enough indictments to field a football team".

Serious criminals are still denied the vote. Such as murder and the like.

Ultimately this will bring some on the far right back to sanity and force them to consider justice reform, something Trump was already doing. Placing people in a cage and isolated from the world for 10 years for their own addiction problem to me seems extreme, does it not?

Hey, those are your laws in some cases and it's your country to decide as you do, I'm just a dumb Canadian who is giving his two cents. I do recall though, police officials from Texas were educating our former far right Conservative government lead by Stephen Harper that "hard lines on justice are not good for societies or your taxpayers". It was a compelling and powerful moment for me as Harper was from Alberta, which is Texas Jr.

If hard right Texans can understand this, so should the rest of America.

Last edited:
Not the Christian thing at all. Actually it's a very NON-Christian thing, called lying and cheating. It was done to increase the Democrat vote, by adding more voters who are disproportionately black and Democrat.

• Banned
Serious criminals are still denied the vote. Such as murder and the like.

Ultimately this will bring some on the far right back to sanity and force them to consider justice reform, something Trump was already doing. Placing people in a cage and isolated from the world for 10 years for their own addiction problem to me seems extreme, does it not?

Hey, those are your laws in some cases and it's your country to decide as you do, I'm just a dumb Canadian who is giving his two cents. I do recall though, police officials from Texas were educating our former far right Conservative government lead by Stephen Harper that "hard lines on justice are not good for societies or your taxpayers". It was a compelling and powerful moment for me as Harper was from Alberta, which is Texas Jr.

If hard right Texans can understand this, so should the rest of America.
Sadly, it’s not a question of understanding. The Republican Party is now home to the Aryan nation, the American Nazi party, the alt white, white nationalists, and the KKK. With Republicans being 90% white it’s all about race. They know what they’re doing.

• Banned
Not the Christian thing at all. Actually it's a very NON-Christian thing, called lying and cheating. It was done to increase the Democrat vote, by adding more voters who are disproportionately black and Democrat.
Lying? You mean like having mistresses and lying to your wife about it? That’s right it’s only OK if you’re Republican. Sometimes I forget these things.

dumb dumb and dumb --R's like to put blacks in jail!!!!??????
one of the most stupidest things EVER
Deany--you come up with some wierd crap
but your my BFF and Big Toe

• Banned
Lying and cheating. That's the Republican thing to do. You are doing it right now.

• Banned
Yea, Republicans don't LIKE to put blacks in jail, they LOVE to put blacks in jail.

If they don't kill them first.

Don't pretend to be so surprised.

We constantly hear about blacks from white Republicans here at the USMB.

Remember, believe Republicans the first time. They will tell you who they are.

Yea, Republicans don't LIKE to put blacks in jail, they LOVE to put blacks in jail.

If they don't kill them first.

Don't pretend to be so surprised.

We constantly hear about blacks from white Republicans here at the USMB.

Remember, believe Republicans the first time. They will tell you who they are.
it's the Dems who murder blacks
--blacks murder at over four times the rate of whites--most of their victims are blacks
--blacks commit hate crimes at twice the rate
--blacks commit crime at many times the rate
so putting criminals in jail is WRONG????!!!!!!!!?????????
--you are like BLM/blacks---good is bad and bad is good---police bad--criminals good
--no wonder the black race graduates at lower levels/crime/murder/etc---they are like you = stupid
you said you provide links---again = you DON'T
Offenders
Table 43

There are consequences to actions

remove those consequences and see what happens

If some piece of shit chooses to commit a serious crime they choose the consequences and the loss of certain rights is certainly a just consequence

It's the Christian thing to forgive. That's the line Republicans use to justify Trump.

Only Trump's white.

By 63%, felons can now vote in Florida.

That's over 1.2 million new voters. And I'm talking just the African Americans.

Republicans love to put black men in jail. Everyone knows that. It's one of the best voter suppression tactics ever.

Most of the time, they are in there for drugs. And you know the difference between the way Republicans treat those with a drug problem:
If they are black, they are a criminal.
If they are white, they need help.

Reminds me of Katrina:
Remember, white people "find" and black people "loot".

white-people-find-black-people-loot.jpg

Well, they can vote now. In an election that Desantis won by a few thousand votes. And it will be blacks who beat the racist. And Desantis will be known for his entire four years as a racist. And he won't be able to "find" because everyone will be watching him.
Love how fuckhead atheists always can define Christianity while they do gymnastics defending Islam.

Forum List

Back