Former DOJ national security chief says that Trump likely violated the Espionage Act and a separate federal statute

Nope . There were still some 12 boxes at Mara Lago. Trump sabotaged his presidency and his reelection.
haha no this pretty much sealed he wins if he gets the gop nomination

so he turned some over? cooperating…

glad you admit that, now we know this stormtrooper raid by xiden and the demafasict was all political.

thanks

hahaa the very law you all said required intent when clinton was being investigated!!!

moreover the president can declassify anything at any time. moreover any docs were keep under guard, at his house…not on a unsecured 3rd party server in someone’s basement for years

wow you can’t make this stuff up…the idiotic, hypocrisy of you dembots cultist

Hillary is about as computer savvy as I am. How did the boxes of documents get to Mara Lago?

Hillary is about as computer savvy as I am. How did the boxes of documents get to Mara Lago?
likely taken.

not sure your point about clinton . she and the folks around her didn’t realize the difference between a private server and govt server? you honestly believe your bs? and you wonder why you are called a cult

List Hillary’s crime if that is what you’re basing this on lol
Hey Stupid, howsabout you quote my post saying I'm basing anything on Hitlery's crimes.

This is where you go away, Simp.

A search warrant related to the FBI's search on Donald Trump's says that the agency is investigating the former president for a potential violation of the Espionage Act along with the mishandling of classified information, Politico reported on Friday.

A search warrant related to the FBI's search on Donald Trump's says that the agency is investigating the former president for a potential violation of the Espionage Act along with the mishandling of classified information, Politico reported on Friday.

Complete pretext. They wanted to get in there to hunt up crap on Jan 6th.

Exactly as I thought... They are making up crap once again. National Archives staff have looked through all of the documents. Had they found anything like this it would have been seized immediately. Then they waited 18 months to act.

This is pure unadulterated BULL SHIT.

Here's a question for the geniuses here:

If Trump wants to run for president again why would he PURPOSELY keep documents HE KNOWS are top secret and could violate the "ESPIONAGE ACT"????

This is unreal

Exactly as I thought... They are making up crap once again. National Archives staff have looked through all of the documents. Had they found anything like this it would have been seized immediately. Then they waited 18 months to act.

This is pure unadulterated BULL SHIT.

What's beyond Banana Republic status? Because we're there.

Forum List

Back