Former DOJ national security chief says that Trump likely violated the Espionage Act and a separate federal statute

Trump is the first one to keep top secret documents and other highly classified ones. Every other president only took declassified information. There's a reason, it's because of the law against taking classified and top secret information. It's all covered under the treason act if you want to read about it and be really informed.
You don't know that. You're just talking out your ass, as usual.

Bullshit! Where the fuck did you get that false information? Obama STILL hasnt put his classified documents in his library. Its all missing, every single page. Bush signed an executive order to keep his documents. Hillary dumped acid on hers once the negotiations for them failed and she was subpoenaed.
You are SO FULL OF SHIT!!!!
That is simply fake news about Obama.
It was one of the first bullshit stories thrown out there after the raid to make Trump's espionage seem less bad somehow.
It was immediately exposed as a lie the next day and discredited.

Try to keep up ok.

And Hillary never "dumped acid" on a fricking thing!
Or actual bleach you idiot!
The procedure she used to clean the hard drives is known as "bleach bit," so that's where tge "bleach" word comes in.

Good GRIEF!
If you are going to parrot inane HDS accusations and propaganda AT LEAST GET YOUR OWN SHIT RIGHT!

It was one of the first bullshit stories thrown out there after the raid to make Trump's espionage seem less bad somehow.

Try to keep up ok.

The procedure she used to clean the hard drives is known as "bleach bit," so that's where tge "bleach" word comes in.

Good GRIEF!
If you are going to parrot inane HDS accusations and propaganda AT LEAST GET YOUR OWN SHIT RIGHT!
He knows that, moron. He was using poetic license. You're too stupid to understand that.

Try to keep up ok.

Good GRIEF!
Rather than send his documents to his Presidential Library...

In late 2016, military convoys began shipping some 30 million pages of paper documents and 30,000 artifacts to a former furniture store in suburban Hoffman Estates, Ill.

A furniture store? Thats a weird place for Obamas documents, dont you think.?

Your HDS seems to have blinded you.
Meh, your leader is Joe Biden

business-team-picture-id92134547

Bullshit! Where the fuck did you get that false information? Obama STILL hasnt put his classified documents in his library. Its all missing, every single page. Bush signed an executive order to keep his documents. Hillary dumped acid on hers once the negotiations for them failed and she was subpoenaed.
That story has already been debunked. He never took any classified documents.

Rather than send his documents to his Presidential Library...

In late 2016, military convoys began shipping some 30 million pages of paper documents and 30,000 artifacts to a former furniture store in suburban Hoffman Estates, Ill.

A furniture store? Thats a weird place for Obamas documents, dont you think.?

It's okay. There are no classified documents among those documents.

His library won't be open till 2025. Everything should be in order by then.
By the way I'll give you one guess who started that lie about Obama and those millions of papers. Of course it was your guy trump, the biggest liar on Earth.

This is a grave offense. They're not giving trump any advantages. He's intimidated witnesses before. Witness tampering is also a crime.
Oh, yeah. Like that time he met with his buddies and wondered whether he should get General Flynn fired or try to get him to lie after convincing him to talk without his attorney present, and then threatened to go after Flynn's kids if he did not cooperate?

Oh wait . . . that wasn't Trump. Who was that, again?

Oh, yeah. Like that time he met with his buddies and wondered whether he should get General Flynn fired or try to get him to lie after convincing him to talk without his attorney present, and then threatened to go after Flynn's kids if he did not cooperate?

Oh wait . . . that wasn't Trump. Who was that, again?
I knew you couldn't defend trump, so you tried to redirect the conversation. Good try.

Yes he is, shit for brains.
If he gets charged with a crime, you’re just going to double down on your blind, baseless assumption he is 100% innocent. An adult would say “well maybe there is something to this case. Let’s see how this case plays out and evidence provided.”

Since we know you are not going to say anything even remotely like that, why should we give your perspective any consideration whatsoever? You’re completely biased and drinking the orange flavored kool aid.

If he gets charged with a crime, you’re just going to double down on your blind, baseless assumption he is 100% innocent. An adult would say “well maybe there is something to this case. Let’s see how this case plays out and evidence provided.”

Since we know you are not going to say anything even remotely like that, why should we give your perspective any consideration whatsoever? You’re completely biased and drinking the orange flavored kool aid.
And that's not going to change because this is what cult members do, you may as well be talking to the wind. It's just as mindless.

And that's not going to change because this is what cult members do, you may as well be talking to the wind. It's just as mindless.
Yeah and it is scary to think how the idiot incels in that cult might start shooting.

Yeah and it is scary to think how the idiot incels in that cult might start shooting.
I agree but I think what we're hearing is actually just a few very vocal extremists. Think about where you live, most all the people I know are normal, sane, decent people. As long as most people can say this, then we're going to be okay.

I agree but I think what we're hearing is actually just a few very vocal extremists. Think about where you live, most all the people I know are normal, sane, decent people. As long as most people can say this, then we're going to be okay.
Yeah, but you believe you're normal, sane, decent people.

Yeah fair point.

Forum List

Back