Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

You don't know shit. I don't have to be here. H

Little touchy, aren't we?

The spirit of the law is printed out in plain English in black and white. I pasted that spirit of the law and even provided the government link to it. The problem is you refuse to accept that spirit of the law.

No, the spirit of the law if "people who can't work because of debilitating conditions", not "some guy who can't do a certain job, and won't try anything else."

You can't in most Communist cities or states. The cost of living there is so high that $950 a month might get you a folding chair under a bridge. A house in your area that costs $850,000 you can get here for around $350,000 and have more land. I'm taken aback by the cost of housing in those areas when I watch HGTV after global warming goes away for the season.

Um, yeah... I've been to Cleveland.... The only thing missing were the Zombies.

What statistics show is that our welfare programs are more than generous. Our so-called poor people live in larger dwellings and have more amenities than your average working European has. Landlords apply for HUD housing because they can make a ton of money off them. It's guaranteed rent. The foreigner next door could never get close to what he gets by using HUD. For the kind of money he's asking, you could get a much nicer rental in a much nicer neighborhood with an actual garage to park in.

Most of western Europe has a higher standard of living than the US.

If you can get a house for $950.00, that's just freaking sad. It's a house no one would actually want to live in. Which explains why half the houses in Cleveland are empty.

How exactly is this “more” than what Biden is doing. Do the math. It isn’t even close. Biden is paying people to stay home.

Um, Trump gave people $600.00 a month above Unemployment for five months.
Biden is giving $300.00 above until September.

The tax cut for rich people comment makes me laugh everytime. Only morons continue to fall for that claim. It will be really funny when the tax cut for the rich expires under Biden and YOUR taxes go up. That will be a real conundrum for you won’t it? I am sure your handlers will come up with some other excuse to obfuscate the real facts for you. we can’t have you actually coming to the realization that you are being lied to.

Actually, the tax cut I got really wasn't that much... I got maybe $100 extra in my weekly pay back, but I can't deduct things related to my home and business I used to be able to... So I'm perfectly happy to see the Trump Tax law go away.

Yeah, on MY dime without working for it.

Boo-fucking-hoo. I'm always wondering what this conservative mentality is to hate people who have less than you. I mean, yeah, admittedly, conservatism is the philosophy of the bully, that might explain it. I see someone who has less, I feel pity for them. I see someone who has more, particularly someone who makes money off the backs of others, I want to break out the Guillotine.

Thank God. We are being flooded. We don’t need anymore.

The state you refuse to name because you know I will do a state by state comparison with IL and you wouldn't work out too well. Duly noted.

LOL…yeah, we were sliding into recession alright. You guys are complete imbeciles. We weren’t even close to sliding into a recession. We were absolutlely booming with low unemployment, higher wages, VERY low inflation, low interest rates and very good returns on investments in the markets. Lefties were too busy worried about how to get rid of the guy hurt their feelings rather than taking advantage of the economic boom he created. Again, Democrats align themselves with children and act the same.

Uh, no, guy, we were sliding into a recession before TRUMP Plague hit. His unecessary trade war with China was screwing up supply chains and actually INCREASED debt.

GDP Growth for Q1 in 2020 was -5%. Covid didn't hit until the last few weeks of March. All that wealth didn't vanish in a couple of weeks.

Sorry, man, Unemployment in Europe never got as high as it did here. Most of them had nowhere near our death tolls.

Plague, Recession and Riots... the Trump legacy.

There was not going to be a recession under Trump in the near future. COVID, with help from the Democrats caused it. Biden is riding the coattails of a boom spurred by people wanting to get out and of course giving them free money to spend. There isn’t one thing the moron has proposed that will help the economy long term, in fact, he will completely destroy it for those of us that actually work and make money. Of course, losers may be happy for a while. I guess that is why so many Democrats are satisfied for the time being.

Waaaahhhhh... rich people might have to pay their fair share....

If your economy produces more losers than winners, it isn't working, buddy.

Trump fucked up the economy like he has fucked up everything he has touched in his life. This is a guy who lost money selling steaks and vodka!

Obama/Biden marked the beginning of the end for this country. You don’t see it because you are one of the indoctrinated folks, but weaponizing our federal agencies, sympthazing with terrorist and giving them money was just a couple of fabulous things Obama did. Now Biden is expanding on that tradition. Indoctrinated folks, children, and our enemies are thrilled. The rest of us are pretty sick because we can see the writing on the wall.

Those things were awesome.

Let's see now, let's start with your whining about giving the "terrorists" money. Uh, that was Iran's money. We've been illegally holding it since the 1980's. Iran also returned a number of western assets.

As far as "Weaponizing" our agencies, I'm all for it. Frankly, I'm all for anything that crushes the spirit of you people at this point. Frankly, you guys fuck it up every time you get in charge.

You still haven’t figured out why that is have you? Let me give you a hint, it isn’t because Chicago is a beautiful, clean, serene place to live. It is the Democrats you vote for that are responsible for such nonsense. Why on earth anyone would want to live in what I would consider a hovel in a violent, urban trash pit and pay $2000/mth rent I will never understand. To each his own.

Well, we have museums, art, architecture, diverse culture. I mean, it can't hold a candle to Uncle Billy-Bob's Annual Possum Hunt, but man, it's actually kind of enjoyable.

Fact is, you get a list of the poorest states, the Jesusland States are always at the bottom. There's a reason for that. You guys are happy being poor as long as you have a little more than the darkies.

Not only that but speaks about it like it's paradise on earth.

They have a racist Mayor that stated she won't give any press interviews to white reporters,

Which isn't what she said. She said she wanted to give more access to reporters of color.

The problem with our Chicago Media is that it's predominately white, most of them either live on the Gold Coast or the Suburbs, and most of them don't have a clue as to what average Chicagoans have to go through. They aren't hung up about the schools because their kids don't go to them. They don't care about Public Transportation because they don't have to ride it.

who had the police block protesters from going down her street while they burned and looted downtown, who are now prohibiting police from chasing criminals unless they take the time to call in their request to their supervisor, get his or her permission for a foot pursuit, and then the criminal is six blocks away before the officer can start to give chase.
Yes, after a cop gunned down a kid who had his hands up, probably a good thing to NOT chase kids, get your adrenaline pumping and then having a tragedy.

The place is so rat infested they are now releasing feral cats into the streets to try and control the problem.
Again, your city showed up on the same list... The problem in Cleveland is the Zombies are eating the cats.

Every city has their problems including mine, but we are nowhere near that point yet.
Guy, your city died a long time ago...

Which isn't what she said. She said she wanted to give more access to reporters of color.

The problem with our Chicago Media is that it's predominately white, most of them either live on the Gold Coast or the Suburbs, and most of them don't have a clue as to what average Chicagoans have to go through. They aren't hung up about the schools because their kids don't go to them. They don't care about Public Transportation because they don't have to ride it.

No, she said she's restricting all media interviews to people of color only. Same thing as saying no whites.

CHICAGO (AP) — A white reporter for a conservative media outlet is suing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot over her decision to grant interviews at the midpoint of her first term only to journalists of color, saying she discriminated against him because of his race.

And don't give me where these people live. It's a Communist ran city loaded with Communists.

Little touchy, aren't we?

Nope, just stating facts. You always write like you know me personally when you don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. If I didn't have the tenants I have, I would be looking right now. I do look just to check out pricing and what's around, but I won't make a move for quite a while, or until I can no longer do the work on a place this size. Perhaps get a double with only one rental unit in it and less property to maintain. Maybe just get one anyway and keep my apartment here for when I need to do work. I have a lot of options. You only need 10% down for rental property if you live there.

No, the spirit of the law if "people who can't work because of debilitating conditions", not "some guy who can't do a certain job, and won't try anything else."

How many times do you need me to post the government website on what's acceptable to receive disability? Would you like me to give you a link to their point system as well. They do give age serious consideration since it's likely at my age nobody would hire me at any reasonable wage, especially when you only have experience at one thing. But if you need me to post it again, I don't want to wast my time. So have somebody there age 10 or older you trust to read it so they can explain it better to you.

Most of western Europe has a higher standard of living than the US.

If you can get a house for $950.00, that's just freaking sad. It's a house no one would actually want to live in. Which explains why half the houses in Cleveland are empty.

He's asking way too much for it. You don't understand the concept of the cost of living. Somebody living in a communist city making $25.00 an hour will do worse than somebody making $18,00 an hour over here or any real American area because it's so much cheaper to live. Housing, groceries, services and especially taxes are lower so you don't need to make nearly as much.

Your average European lives in smaller households with less amenities than our poor here. Watch HGTV sometime when they are overseas and what their apartments and houses are like in Europe for the money. I couldn't live in half of those places. They are too small even if I wasn't such a large guy. Set your recording device for My Lottery Dream Home International. It's a takeoff from our My Lottery Dream Home program on HGTV. See what kinds of places people buy in Europe when they hit it big. You won't be impressed.

No, she said she's restricting all media interviews to people of color only. Same thing as saying no whites.

CHICAGO (AP) — A white reporter for a conservative media outlet is suing Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot over her decision to grant interviews at the midpoint of her first term only to journalists of color, saying she discriminated against him because of his race.

Which again, is the reporter's story, not hers. But never mind.

And don't give me where these people live. It's a Communist ran city loaded with Communists.

Really? Um, where's the wealth redistribution? When do we get to start killing rich people?

Yes, we are such a communist city that we elected a fat rich Jew to be governor.

Nope, just stating facts

Uh, guy, you don't have to live in the building to rent it. On the off chance you could move out of your slum, you'd never do it because you enjoy being miserable. Same reason you don't get health insurance when it's readily available or don't get another job. You'd rather complain about your problems than solve them.

How many times do you need me to post the government website on what's acceptable to receive disability?

You can post it all you like. But my point stands. You aren't crippled. You could work if you really had to.

He's asking way too much for it. You don't understand the concept of the cost of living. Somebody living in a communist city making $25.00 an hour will do worse than somebody making $18,00 an hour over here or any real American area because it's so much cheaper to live. Housing, groceries, services and especially taxes are lower so you don't need to make nearly as much.

I thought you said Cleveland was a "Communist" city, too?

So let's compare Chicago to Cleveland.

Household income
Clevland Chicago
$27,854​
$52,497​

Income less than 15K

30.0%​
15.8%​

Income between 100L and 150K
5.2%​
12.7%​

Your average European lives in smaller households with less amenities than our poor here. Watch HGTV sometime when they are overseas and what their apartments and houses are like in Europe for the money. I couldn't live in half of those places. They are too small even if I wasn't such a large guy. Set your recording device for My Lottery Dream Home International. It's a takeoff from our My Lottery Dream Home program on HGTV. See what kinds of places people buy in Europe when they hit it big. You won't be impressed.

And so what? They aren't big fat Americans so they don't need big fat American houses? Is this your argument?

What they don't have...
They don't have people suffering from untreated mental illness and addiction.
People don't go broke because they have medical issues.
They don't have thousands of people shot in the street every year.

And so what? They aren't big fat Americans so they don't need big fat American houses? Is this your argument?

What they don't have...
They don't have people suffering from untreated mental illness and addiction.
People don't go broke because they have medical issues.
They don't have thousands of people shot in the street every year.

So what does that have to do with the subject we were discussing which is our poor live in larger homes and have more amenities than working Europeans?

As far as "Weaponizing" our agencies, I'm all for it. Frankly, I'm all for anything that crushes the spirit of you people at this point. Frankly, you guys fuck it up every time you get in charge.

That says all we need to know about you. Weaponizing those agencies is exactly what we don’t need in a free country.

GDP Growth for Q1 in 2020 was -5%. Covid didn't hit until the last few weeks of March. All that wealth didn't vanish in a couple of weeks.

I guess you missed where virtually the entire world’s GDP for the first quarter of 2020 was negative. Weird huh? China of course was down 6.8%. Oh wait, you say that is because they had COVID earlier than us. What about Japan? There was down -3.8% as well. Heck, the only countries that weren’t down were the ones that didn’t shut everything down in a panic. Once again, you read leftist junk and swalllow it hook line and sinker without so much as a thought of your own.

Your take on my state vs IL is laughable. Those with more than trivial jobs that work in my state have a much better standard of living. Funny, I was talking to a restaurant manager just yesterday who moved here from Chicago 3 years ago and he was talking about how much nicer it is here. He held the same job in Chicago but the standard of living was much lower. We have better weather, it is cleaner, safer, slower paced yet with all the amenities including theatres, arts, good universities, decent public schools in my area relative to public schools elsewhere, many private school options, etc. Simply put, my small city is simply light years ahead of Chicago in the metrics that matter most to people. Again, I won’t name it for privacy purposes. I don’t doubt that you could find some bad statistics on my state and maybe even my city, but anyone can do that for any state/city in the country. I realize that Chicago has some good qualities, not just the bad ones we so often hear about.

Really? Um, where's the wealth redistribution? When do we get to start killing rich people?

Yes, we are such a communist city that we elected a fat rich Jew to be governor.

Nope, just stating facts

Uh, guy, you don't have to live in the building to rent it. On the off chance you could move out of your slum, you'd never do it because you enjoy being miserable. Same reason you don't get health insurance when it's readily available or don't get another job. You'd rather complain about your problems than solve them.

How many times do you need me to post the government website on what's acceptable to receive disability?

You can post it all you like. But my point stands. You aren't crippled. You could work if you really had to.

Household income
Clevland Chicago
$27,854​
$52,497​

Income less than 15K

30.0%​
15.8%​

Income between 100L and 150K
5.2%​
12.7%​

I used the same site you used above to compare Chicago with my city. Your average income is a mere 6k more per year for the city overall. I already mentioned to you that in my suburb, the average income is higher than that of the highest of the suburbs around Chicago. Granted, housing prices are sky-rocketing in my area due to the influx of Northerners coming down and overypaying, but that is another story. The unemployment rate in Chicago is more than twice ours and the cost of living is about 20% higher. That doesn’t even take into account the crime rate, the geographics and the weather, the rudeness, etc. No thanks.

She is getting sued for racial discrimination. She openly said she would only give interviews to reporters of color. What more do you need than that? She's a Fn racist, and you likely voted for her.

eally? Um, where's the wealth redistribution? When do we get to start killing rich people?

You mean that Democrat?

No, I don't have to live here, but it's way more convenient than traveling 15 or 20 miles to get work done. This is especially true in the winter when I have to start snow blowing the parking lot and driveway at 4:30 am so my tenants can get out to get to work in the morning. But I do live here and in the summer, work on the property all day long. Unfortunately I have to take a lot of breaks while working so I don't get nearly as much done as I used to, but it keeps me going every day unless weather conditions are a problem. If I hire people to do all this work, that eats up any profit I can make and may even cost me money. Otherwise I'd just get another place to live and rent out my apartment until I'm ready to sell.

The truth is I enjoy doing this. Global warming left us for most of this week, but usually in summer, I'm out there first thing in the morning after I get up, have some breakfast, and take care of things I need to inside the house.

And my point stands backed up by government web sites, and that disability is not for cripples only. It's for people who's medical conditions stops them from making a livable income which is the situation I'm in.

It is a Communist city, but thankfully, we are in a Republican led state. That's why when I go to that Communist city, I can carry my gun and be protected by the laws that backup the victim instead of the criminal if I use deadly force to protect myself. Your statistics only backup what I said, and that is the cost of living is much higher where you live than where I live. You need to make much more to have the same standard of living than you do here for the same standard.

So what does that have to do with the subject we were discussing which is our poor live in larger homes and have more amenities than working Europeans?

Larger homes... um, where you can't walk out the door without fear of being shot, and can't count on getting medical care.

She is getting sued for racial discrimination. She openly said she would only give interviews to reporters of color. What more do you need than that? She's a Fn racist, and you likely voted for her.

I don't live in Chicago proper, but I have no problem with her. She's done a fine job guiding the city through TRUMP PLAGUE/RECESSION/RIOTS.

No, I don't have to live here, but it's way more convenient than traveling 15 or 20 miles to get work done.

Again, you are the sort who is happy being unhappy. There's always an excuse.

And my point stands backed up by government web sites, and that disability is not for cripples only.

No, it's also for malignerers and scammers... the kind of thing you complain about when it's OTHER government programs.

I can carry my gun and be protected by the laws that backup the victim instead of the criminal if I use deadly force to protect myself.

Again, Ray, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

I used the same site you used above to compare Chicago with my city.

You mean the city you won't ever, ever name? Okay. Kind of takes the credibility out of your argument.

That says all we need to know about you. Weaponizing those agencies is exactly what we don’t need in a free country.

I guess you missed where virtually the entire world’s GDP for the first quarter of 2020 was negative. Weird huh? China of course was down 6.8%. Oh wait, you say that is because they had COVID earlier than us. What about Japan? There was down -3.8% as well. Heck, the only countries that weren’t down were the ones that didn’t shut everything down in a panic. Once again, you read leftist junk and swalllow it hook line and sinker without so much as a thought of your own.

Again, not really. The point was, Covid hadn't spread that far beyond China in Q1 of 2020. What had screwed up most of the economies was Trump's unnecessary trade war fouling up supply chain. The world economy was already in poor shape, all Covid did was kick in the door of a rotten edifice.

Your take on my state vs IL is laughable. Those with more than trivial jobs that work in my state have a much better standard of living.
Again, you won't tell us which state it is... I'm guessing it's somewhere in Jesusland, but you don't ever tell us which one.

I don't live in Chicago proper, but I have no problem with her.

Oh, I bet you don't, and neither do the other leftists which is why you elected a national embarrassment for Mayor.

Again, you are the sort who is happy being unhappy. There's always an excuse.

Not at all, I am happy here. I loved this place since the early 80's when my sister and her new husband got an apartment here. I fell in love with it that day. Little did I believe that one day I'd own it. I was fortunate to find this apartment in our local paper because me and my live-in girlfriend suddenly split up and I had to find something fast, dropped my sister and brother-in-laws name to the landord, and they gave me the apartment. I rented for eight or nine years and had the opportunity to buy it, so I did. Altogether, I've lived here for 35 years which is most of my adult life.

I love my property, I just hate the people that invaded it and destroyed many things about it.

No, it's also for malignerers and scammers... the kind of thing you complain about when it's OTHER government programs.

Well, if you are incapable of reading very easy English words and worse yet at comprehension, then I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps try that Hooked On Phonics course or something.

Again, Ray, you are a hate crime looking for a place to happen.

I've lived my life without so much as an outstanding parking ticket. Never seen the inside of a jail cell outside of television at 61 years of age. So all I can say is, keep dreaming. Oh, that's right, all you do is dream about me being on disability and it probably drives you insane.

Oh, I bet you don't, and neither do the other leftists which is why you elected a national embarrassment for Mayor.

Well, if we don't live in Chicago we can't vote for who the mayor is... I know this confuses you.

I love my property, I just hate the people that invaded it and destroyed many things about it.

Yes, we understand that you are a misanthropic racist.

Well, if you are incapable of reading very easy English words and worse yet at comprehension, then I don't know what to tell you. Perhaps try that Hooked On Phonics course or something.

Again, it's not the letter of the law that's the problem here... it's the spirit of the law. You've managed to game the system. I'm happy for you, but that's what you are doing, just like the welfare lady who only works 32 hours a week so she can keep getting food stamps. But at least she works.

I've lived my life without so much as an outstanding parking ticket. Never seen the inside of a jail cell outside of television at 61 years of age. So all I can say is, keep dreaming. Oh, that's right, all you do is dream about me being on disability and it probably drives you insane.

Guy, all that boiling anger and easy access to guns, it's only a matter of time before you shoot some darkie for looking at you the wrong way.

You mean the city you won't ever, ever name? Okay. Kind of takes the credibility out of your argument.

There are plenty of red states that fit the criteria I outlined. You want to know so you can pick and choose the statistics that suit your narrative. It should suffice to say that the standard of living is significantly better where I am than where you are even for someone with an average salary. The gap becomes larger the more you make. Yes, we tend to be more Christian here which is also why we tend to be friendlier and we have less crime. Again, there are several red states where this is the case.

Again, it's not the letter of the law that's the problem here... it's the spirit of the law. You've managed to game the system. I'm happy for you, but that's what you are doing, just like the welfare lady who only works 32 hours a week so she can keep getting food stamps. But at least she works.

Like I said, I can't help you there. I'm not an English teacher. If you don't have the 60 seconds to review qualifications, then you choose to remain ignorant. As an American, you have the right be as ignorant as you want if something is there that you personally disagree with.

Guy, all that boiling anger and easy access to guns, it's only a matter of time before you shoot some darkie for looking at you the wrong way.

If I shoot a darkie it will be because he broke into my house, tried to break into my car, or presented me with a threat of serious bodily harm or death in a store or on the street. Like I said, keep dreaming.

There are plenty of red states that fit the criteria I outlined. You want to know so you can pick and choose the statistics that suit your narrative. It should suffice to say that the standard of living is significantly better where I am than where you are even for someone with an average salary.

Actually, I could care less, but the fact you won't say has me calling bullshit on you.

The South would be a third world country if it wasn't being carried by the rest of the country. You guys should be happy you lost the Civil War.

Yes, we tend to be more Christian here which is also why we tend to be friendlier and we have less crime. Again, there are several red states where this is the case.

You mean states where you keep your knee on the black man's neck, like that's something to be proud of. Yeah, I guess you are "Friendlier", unless you are black, gay, atheist or anything else that doesn't comport to a norm.

LOL…Lightfoot is a typical leftist bigoted moron.

Again, she's doing a pretty good job, given what a shit-show she was left by Rahm and what Trump did nationally

Like I said, I can't help you there. I'm not an English teacher. If you don't have the 60 seconds to review qualifications, then you choose to remain ignorant. As an American, you have the right be as ignorant as you want if something is there that you personally disagree with.

Again, it's not that you haven't successfully gamed the letter of the system.

So has your neighbor who rents to HUD people.
So has the lady who has six kids by four different men to collect benefits.

You can't whine about "Communism" on one hand, and grab you some government benefits on the other.

Forum List

Back