Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Kind of everything.

What does right to work have to do with these people CHOOSING not to go to work?
But the thought of working people having choices horrifies you. Get out there and die for that minimum wage, peasant!!!

First, why would something like that horrify me? Second, minimum wage jobs are not the only jobs waiting to be filled. The job market is wide open for anyone wishing to get training, money for college or..*gasp*..to pay rent.
Never, you just keep repeating your investments in the death of this black child like they were facts.

Yeah, okay.
They were in a bag.

Absolutely incorrect. They were not in a bag because the clerk removed them from the bag and replaced them on the shelf after Brown left on his first visit. It’s in the video.

I advise you to review those videos again because all you’re doing is perpetuating a lie.
Uh, yeah, they were in a bag waiting for him to come back.

Absolutely incorrect. They were back on the shelf.

In the later video, Brown reaches behind the counter TWICE to grab cigars. If they were in a bag he would have only needed to reach back there once.

The first batch of packages he handed to Johnson, the second batch he held onto himself.

It’s in the video.
Wow, sock? really? Tell you what, let's watch you run for your life from a gang of angry black people in just your socks on a hot summer day on hot pavement. Like Brown had to run for his life from a racist cop. Let's see how far you get.

Better yet, let’s see how far Brown got: that would have been about 75 to 100 feet or so.
Yeah, I've seen these Indian store owners and how they treat their customers of color.

Irrelevant. Your personsl opinion is no indication of what Patel said to Brown.
I cited a source... just not one you liked.

A lie. You never cited a source. The only thing you mentioned was the documentary but the documentary maker never talked to Patel or his clerks.
They didn't hire him... again, cited a source, just not one you liked.

Another lie. You never cited a source for this and you evaded the question altogether by not including it with the quoted text.
Naw, man, I just think you are lonely and you need someone to talk to...

I think you’re lonely and need someone to lie to.

First, why would something like that horrify me? Second, minimum wage jobs are not the only jobs waiting to be filled. The job market is wide open for anyone wishing to get training, money for college or..*gasp*..to pay rent.

I'm sure it is.. they need to make those jobs better so people will want to do them.. you know, instead of threatening to make them starve if they don't risk catching a deadly disease.

The one good thing about Covid, it's made us rethink our society... this can only improve it, kind of how the black death lead to the modern age when they threw off fuedalism and religion.

Better yet, let’s see how far Brown got: that would have been about 75 to 100 feet or so.

Right... only about 100 feet before he realized he couldn't run away, turned around, put his hands up and OOOPS, got murdered by a thug cop. He probably should have kept running.

A lie. You never cited a source. The only thing you mentioned was the documentary but the documentary maker never talked to Patel or his clerks.
No need to, they are on tape doing a dope deal.

Another lie. You never cited a source for this and you evaded the question altogether by not including it with the quoted text.

Again, he wasn't rehired... Which means someone looked as his record and said, "The liability of bringing this guy back is greater than the cost of hiring someone completely new and getting him up to speed on this community and how we want things done."

I'm sure it is.. they need to make those jobs better so people will want to do them..

This of course is based on the assumption that every one of the hundreds of thousands of current job openings are bad or dead end jobs.

That’s a bit simplistic and unrealistic, not to mention cynical.
you know, instead of threatening to make them starve if they don't risk catching a deadly disease.

What?
The one good thing about Covid, it's made us rethink our society... this can only improve it, kind of how the black death lead to the modern age when they threw off fuedalism and religion.

I have seen no improvements in society from Covid. In fact, Covid has only illustrated for all to see what a house of cards society really is.

Right... only about 100 feet before he realized he couldn't run away, turned around, put his hands up and OOOPS, got murdered by a thug cop. He probably should have kept running.

There you go overlooking facts again.

Remember, YOU were the one who posted the diagram of the shooting scene and that diagram showed that Brown walked about 25 feet with one sandal at which point he lost the other one. From that point he walked about 95 feet with no sandals and then backtracked 21 feet for a total of 111 feet on hot pavement in sock feet.
No need to, they are on tape doing a dope deal.

Nope. If there was supposedly a deal, the deal was never completed as Brown left without the cigars and took the dope he brought with him.

Provide a source for this claim or give it up.
Again, he wasn't rehired... Which means someone looked as his record and said, "The liability of bringing this guy back is greater than the cost of hiring someone completely new and getting him up to speed on this community and how we want things done."

Nope. There was no need to consider rehiring Wilson as he was already hired on at Ferguson. Besides, you’ve already said the entire department was corrupt which means the two guys they rehired were just as corrupt as Wilson which renders your entire argument moot.

Provide a source for this claim or give it up.

This of course is based on the assumption that every one of the hundreds of thousands of current job openings are bad or dead end jobs.

That’s a bit simplistic and unrealistic, not to mention cynical.
I'm totally cynical. I don't trust anyone and I usually assume people are lying to me until I prove otherwise.

I have seen no improvements in society from Covid. In fact, Covid has only illustrated for all to see what a house of cards society really is.

Exactly my point. People are realizing how much the One Percent takes them for granted.

Remember, YOU were the one who posted the diagram of the shooting scene and that diagram showed that Brown walked about 25 feet with one sandal at which point he lost the other one. From that point he walked about 95 feet with no sandals and then backtracked 21 feet for a total of 111 feet on hot pavement in sock feet.
And then realized he couldn't run... Now< I realize that you are probably a fat couch potato and running 111 feet would probaby have you hyperventilating... but he probably realized he wasn't going to get away from this madman barefoot.

Nope. If there was supposedly a deal, the deal was never completed as Brown left without the cigars and took the dope he brought with him.

Again, would be nice if they got Apu and his boys under oath and bothered to ask them.

Nope. There was no need to consider rehiring Wilson as he was already hired on at Ferguson. Besides, you’ve already said the entire department was corrupt which means the two guys they rehired were just as corrupt as Wilson which renders your entire argument moot.

No need to rehire him because he was a thug... Funny thing about the bad cops, they are all bad in the same way, usually a whole folder of bad conduct before they murder someone.

I'm totally cynical. I don't trust anyone and I usually assume people are lying to me until I prove otherwise.

Doesn’t mean you’re right.
Exactly my point. People are realizing how much the One Percent takes them for granted.

That’s not what I meant.

This pandemic hasn’t taught us a goddamned thing. We see people sucking up any bullshit the government feeds them even when it makes no sense or contradicts everything they were told before.
We see people turning it into a moral issue and demonizing the unvaccinated and pressuring others to get vaccinated even though one’s being unvaccinated has no bearing on those who are.
We see people assaulting elderly Asians in spite of the ongoing racism hysteria and Inquisition.
And then realized he couldn't run... Now< I realize that you are probably a fat couch potato and running 111 feet would probaby have you hyperventilating... but he probably realized he wasn't going to get away from this madman barefoot.

That’s a lot of probablies. Why don’t you stick to the facts.

Remember, Brown assaulted first so if anyone’s a madman, it’s him.
Again, would be nice if they got Apu and his boys under oath and bothered to ask them.

What do you need their testimony for if you’re already convinced there was a dope deal?
No need to rehire him because he was a thug... Funny thing about the bad cops, they are all bad in the same way, usually a whole folder of bad conduct before they murder someone.

If the two they rehired were just as bad as Wilson then what is the point of your argument?

This pandemic hasn’t taught us a goddamned thing. We see people sucking up any bullshit the government feeds them even when it makes no sense or contradicts everything they were told before.
We see people turning it into a moral issue and demonizing the unvaccinated and pressuring others to get vaccinated even though one’s being unvaccinated has no bearing on those who are.
We see people assaulting elderly Asians in spite of the ongoing racism hysteria and Inquisition.

Yeah, Asian people are getting beaten up after a Racist President called it "China Virus" and "Kung Flu"... Funny how that works.

Vaccination works on the theory of herd immunity. Some people are too young to get the vaccine, but if all the adults have it, the chance of transmission is lessened. This really isn't complicated, it's how we've beaten Measles, Polio, Smallpox and a whole bunch of other diseases you have to look up in history books.

The problem is, for the whackadoodle right... getting a shot would be denying the One True God, Donald Trump.

Remember, Brown assaulted first so if anyone’s a madman, it’s him.

Brown fought against a racist cop who was trying to grab him. Sorry, man, we know you are invested in the murder of this black child, but enough is enough.

They aren't doing all the beatings... like the guy who shot up the Happy Ending Massage Parlors in Georgia... white as the driven snow.

Trump was the one who used hatred of Asians to deflect from his failures on Covid... and we are seeing the results.
LOL that guy was NOT targeting Asians he was targeting sex workers.

Trump was the one who used hatred of Asians to deflect from his failures on Covid... and we are seeing the results.

So why are all the blacks listening to Trump? I thought blacks were mostly all Democrat. :eusa_shhh:

Is there anything in your demented mind that Trump isn't responsible for? You know, like tornadoes of California wildfires?

The problem is, for the whackadoodle right... getting a shot would be denying the One True God, Donald Trump.

You mean that same God that got us these vaccines in record time and invested 18 billion dollars to do so? The same God that pressured the FDA day and night to give these vaccines emergency use authorization? The same God that took the vaccine himself?

You mean that same God that got us these vaccines in record time and invested 18 billion dollars to do so? The same God that pressured the FDA day and night to give these vaccines emergency use authorization? The same God that took the vaccine himself?

You mean the guy who got his family vaccinated quietly, so his followers wouldn't know.

Keep drinking the koolaid, Ray.

1628955342580.png

Yeah, Asian people are getting beaten up after a Racist President called it "China Virus" and "Kung Flu"... Funny how that works.

Even by blacks, most of whom can’t stand Trump?

Look, that whole “China Virus” and “Kung Flu” thing lasted about five seconds on the pandemic clock. Nobody, including Trump supporters and conservatives calls it that anymore. Also, everyone knows where the virus came from so none of that would have mattered anyway.

These attacks on Asians are symptoms of a nation on edge. Other symptoms are the increasing number of people becoming violent on air flights, skyrocketing violent crime, more public confrontations over silly shit like parking spaces, more incidents of road rage, etc..

If nothing else, it proves the blacks can be just as racist as anyone else.
Vaccination works on the theory of herd immunity. Some people are too young to get the vaccine, but if all the adults have it, the chance of transmission is lessened. This really isn't complicated, it's how we've beaten Measles, Polio, Smallpox and a whole bunch of other diseases you have to look up in history books.

That’s not the point. The point is that if you’re vaccinated and I’m not then your situation or status is not affected by my being unvaccinated at all.

Last I heard, Trump was promoting the vaccine. But even so, my reasons have nothing to do with Trump. My reasons are twofold:

1.) The vaccine has not been properly tested. No one knows what the long term effects might be and some are experiencing adverse reactions from it.

2.) I refuse to get it because the government and the media are pushing it, simple as that. My instincts as an individualist tell me to be wary any time a large group of people tries to pressure me into something by way of propaganda, cajoling, moralizing or intimidation. I am immediately distrustful of such measures because if the vaccine were as effective as they purport it to be, none of that would be necessary.
Brown fought against a racist cop who was trying to grab him. Sorry, man, we know you are invested in the murder of this black child, but enough is enough.

With Patel being shoved into a chip rack you say with dripping sarcasm “Poor Apu. That must have been traumatic.” With Brown you use his being pushed as justification for his attacking the officer, punching him and trying to take the his firearm.

Once again you contradict yourself. So if being pushed was no big deal for Patel, why is it a big deal for Brown? Not to mention the fact that Wilson never pushed Brown in the first place.

You’re full of shit. If you cared anything at all about this case or the truth then you wouldn’t be lying and giving conflicting arguments the way you have been.

These attacks on Asians are symptoms of a nation on edge. Other symptoms are the increasing number of people becoming violent on air flights, skyrocketing violent crime, more public confrontations over silly shit like parking spaces, more incidents of road rage, etc..

What do you want to bet OCD Joe says that's all Trump's fault too.

It was reported the day he got it. Like I said, watch some real news sometime. You'd learn quite a bit from it.

Did he get some TV time and announce to all his followers, "Look, I'm getting vaccinated, you all need to get vaccinated to protect yourselves, your families and your communities.' YOu know, like Biden did.

Look, that whole “China Virus” and “Kung Flu” thing lasted about five seconds on the pandemic clock. Nobody, including Trump supporters and conservatives calls it that anymore. Also, everyone knows where the virus came from so none of that would have mattered anyway.

Really? Hey, let's use the search function and see how many times people on this board are still saying China virus and Kung Flu...

Wow. Looks like quite a lot, and they are all rightwingers.

No, guy, the attacks on Asians are because a racist president tried to blame China for his incompetence.

Just like now, we are calling the new strain the "Delta Variant" because if they called it the Indian variant, no Apu would be safe. Speaking of Apu.

With Patel being shoved into a chip rack you say with dripping sarcasm “Poor Apu. That must have been traumatic.” With Brown you use his being pushed as justification for his attacking the officer, punching him and trying to take the his firearm.
You mean he had a reasonable fear of a thug officer? Kind of justified, given that thug officer KILLED HIM.

Once again you contradict yourself. So if being pushed was no big deal for Patel, why is it a big deal for Brown? Not to mention the fact that Wilson never pushed Brown in the first place.

No, he grabbed him and tried to pull him into the car... over jaywalking or cigars or whatever it was depending which version of the story it is.

Forum List

Back