Former BLM Leaders Speaks Out About "Ugly Truth" About Group

Give me a link to something that shows the Jennings police department pointedly saying they did not want Wilson back.
You know very well that most organizations treat personnel files like state secrets.

No, they were not retained, they were let go along with Wilson and everyone else. The fact that they were rehired proves they were not retained.

Some of them were retained. You want to try to parse "retained" and rehired, that's fine, it's the kind of stupid word games you play.

"All you good cops can stay... Not you, Wilson."

If a deal was supposedly made with the clerks then Brown would know the owner was not part of the deal and so he should have mentioned this to the owner when the owner tried to stop him. Instead, Brown resorted to violence.

Yeah, after Apu called him a nasty name, I'm sure.

When I told you I was content with my job and employer you basically told me in so many words that I was deluding myself. Now you’re telling me I’m not working a shit job for a slimy employer.

You’re contradicting yourself again.

Again, guy, you seem like such a pathetic lickspittle that you would go along with anything.

You know very well that most organizations treat personnel files like state secrets.

So, how do you know they specifically did not want Wilson back then? Where did you get your information if it’s a state secret?
Some of them were retained. You want to try to parse "retained" and rehired, that's fine, it's the kind of stupid word games you play.

From Webster’s: Retain - 1:b, to keep in one’s pay or service.

From Webster’s: Rehire - To hire someone back into the same company.

If you retain someone then you are paying them. If you rehire someone then that means they were not employed (for whatever amount of time) and you were not paying them until you rehired them.

I’m not the one parsing words here, you are. You said before that the entire department was fired. That means they were no longer employed by the department and were not being paid. Thus, the only reason you used the word “retain” was to draw a distinction between Wilson and these two officers for no other reason than to argue.

Either you’re too fucking stupid to know the difference between these two words or you were hoping I was.
Yeah, after Apu called him a nasty name, I'm sure.

Why are you sure? What is your source? What name did he call him?
Again, guy, you seem like such a pathetic lickspittle that you would go along with anything.

And so you just contradict yourself some more. I thought I was not working a shitty job for a slimy employer and that’s why I’m not sitting on my ass collecting unemployment. Now I’m back to working a shitty job for a slimy employer again? How many times are you going to waffle back and forth on this before you just give up?

The plague started under Trump and spread because he refused to get it under control. Heck, we'd have it under control now if all the MAGAts would get their fucking shots.

I see....... The plague was sent here by China, Trump worked diligently to get vaccines out and passed by the FDA ASAP, but all the deaths were his fault. Were they the fault of every leader in the entire world for their people. But oh, now Dementia is in, and all the deaths are the Republicans fault because they're not getting the vaccine, even though blacks statistically lead the country in vaccine resistance.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: one set for them, and another set for the rest of us."
Rush Limbaugh.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland.

Riots in the streets because a racist president cheered on racist cops.

He did, then I guess it won't be hard for you to post one of those cheers. I repeat:

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland.

Nope, I mean the concentration camps where Trump kept kids for months, or the 6000 kids who the government misplaced.

Really? Then why did the media post kids in cages that took place under DumBama and tried to say it was Trump?

Well, not true. A bunch of businesses went under in the sleepy little town I go on vacation at, too.

Sure they did. You vacation in Republican states or cities?

Trump doesn't get to be president of half the country. If the country as a whole was worse off, it's on him.

Oh, another Gem to add... Trump had the worst GDP Growth since Hoover.

And yet we had the lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities since records were kept, the best economy in 50 years, a new median household income high. If that's what the worst GDP growth does to a country, let's hope it goes lower.

So, how do you know they specifically did not want Wilson back then? Where did you get your information if it’s a state secret?
The fact is, they didn't retain him. They thought he was slime.

This is what happens with all these thug cops... you find out they have whole folders that scream, "I should be fired". Van Dyke had 20 previous complaints. Loehmann was fired for immaturity. Wilson was fired for corruption. It's why we need state licensing of police officers, like we have of nurses.

I’m not the one parsing words here, you are. You said before that the entire department was fired. That means they were no longer employed by the department and were not being paid. Thus, the only reason you used the word “retain” was to draw a distinction between Wilson and these two officers for no other reason than to argue.
There's no argument. They looked at his record and said, "We don't want THIS guy back."

And so you just contradict yourself some more. I thought I was not working a shitty job for a slimy employer and that’s why I’m not sitting on my ass collecting unemployment. Now I’m back to working a shitty job for a slimy employer again? How many times are you going to waffle back and forth on this before you just give up?

No contradiction, buddy. You are the kind of lickspittle that praises the enemy.

The one percent are the enemy.

I see....... The plague was sent here by China, Trump worked diligently to get vaccines out and passed by the FDA ASAP, but all the deaths were his fault. Were they the fault of every leader in the entire world for their people. But oh, now Dementia is in, and all the deaths are the Republicans fault because they're not getting the vaccine, even though blacks statistically lead the country in vaccine resistance.
We've been over the list of things that Trump did to make Covid worse.

He called it a hoax.
He mocked mask usage
He promoted fraud cures
He claimed it would go away by Easter
He held super-spreader events
He lied about how serious it was.

As a result, we had more cases and deaths than any other country.

I don't see any black people here doing anti-Vax nonsense. It's all the same people like SweetSue92 who were mocking mask usage last year.

He did, then I guess it won't be hard for you to post one of those cheers.

And here's Ray's response. (in the interest of saving time)

1628502975813.png

Really? Then why did the media post kids in cages that took place under DumBama and tried to say it was Trump?

There were plenty of picture of Trump's concentration camps. Stop being disingenous.

Sure they did. You vacation in Republican states or cities?
I vacationed in a rural wisconsin area where all the rednecks were flying their trump flags. I hope they all cut out the "Pence" part.

And yet we had the lowest unemployment rate for women and minorities since records were kept, the best economy in 50 years, a new median household income high. If that's what the worst GDP growth does to a country, let's hope it goes lower.

Uh, guy, again, low unemployment only occurred because Baby Boomers have been exiting the job market for a decade now.

We've been over the list of things that Trump did to make Covid worse.

He called it a hoax.
He mocked mask usage
He promoted fraud cures
He claimed it would go away by Easter
He held super-spreader events
He lied about how serious it was.

As a result, we had more cases and deaths than any other country.

I don't see any black people here doing anti-Vax nonsense. It's all the same people like @SweetSue92 who were mocking mask usage last year.

I'm not going to respond to posts if you're going to keep using lies to try and make a point, same when you post links doing the same. So what about the 200,000 dead Americans from covid under Dementia? Dementia told people if they had the shot, they could not get covid, and look at us today because of his lie that killed all these Americans. Can you tell me of a larger super spreader event than the hundreds of thousands of illegals the commies invited to our border; spreading them around on buses and airplanes all over the country?

There were plenty of picture of Trump's concentration camps. Stop being disingenous.

Then why did the media need to use DumBama's concentration camp pictures and lie that they were Trump's?

I vacationed in a rural wisconsin area where all the rednecks were flying their trump flags. I hope they all cut out the "Pence" part.

Wisconsin? You mean the same Wisconsin that's under Democrat leadership?

Uh, guy, again, low unemployment only occurred because Baby Boomers have been exiting the job market for a decade now.

Well good news! Those baby boomers must have decided to look for jobs again because the unemployment rate is 5.4%.

The fact is, they didn't retain him. They thought he was slime.

1.) They didn’t retain anybody, they were all fired or let go.

2.) Give me your source where they say they specifically would not hire Wilson back.
This is what happens with all these thug cops... you find out they have whole folders that scream, "I should be fired". Van Dyke had 20 previous complaints. Loehmann was fired for immaturity. Wilson was fired for corruption. It's why we need state licensing of police officers, like we have of nurses.

Give me a source that says Wilson was fired for corruption.
There's no argument. They looked at his record and said, "We don't want THIS guy back."

Source.
No contradiction, buddy. You are the kind of lickspittle that praises the enemy.

The one percent are the enemy.

And yet another waffle. I’ll bet you could flip flop until those entitled twats go back to work.

Do you not understand that the one percenters that offer dead end jobs are also the ones who offer non-dead end jobs?

I'm not going to respond to posts if you're going to keep using lies to try and make a point, same when you post links doing the same. So what about the 200,000 dead Americans from covid under Dementia? Dementia told people if they had the shot, they could not get covid, and look at us today because of his lie that killed all these Americans. Can you tell me of a larger super spreader event than the hundreds of thousands of illegals the commies invited to our border; spreading them around on buses and airplanes all over the country?

Except people who are getting the shot aren't dying, and yes, 400 dead a day is bad, but it's a lot better than the 4000 a day we had under the Orange Shitgibbon. Now, if we can get these rednecks to get their shots, we could get this under control. This is where business has to step up to the plate and demand proof of vaccination to return to work.

Then why did the media need to use DumBama's concentration camp pictures and lie that they were Trump's?

They didn't. WHy did Trump bar all cameras from these camps... Even when sending Malaria or whatever that bitch's name was to tour.

Wisconsin? You mean the same Wisconsin that's under Democrat leadership?
Not the part I go to... that's all Republican area.

Well good news! Those baby boomers must have decided to look for jobs again because the unemployment rate is 5.4%.

Yes, President Biden has done a wonderful job of building our economy back, hasn't he. What a man.

Talk about no camera's? How about Biden and his "no camera" rule for the border camps? How about buildings and camps at over 1000 percent over max housing? So bad that a democrat congressman took film of it cause Biden would not allow any republican to do it or the news.

Talk about no camera's? How about Biden and his "no camera" rule for the border camps? How about buildings and camps at over 1000 percent over max housing? So bad that a democrat congressman took film of it cause Biden would not allow any republican to do it or the news.

Which is it? Is Biden releasing a diseased hoard of illegals on our streets or is he running dentention camps worse than Trump's?

Which is it? Is Biden releasing a diseased hoard of illegals on our streets or is he running dentention camps worse than Trump's?
Both. he is keeping unaccompanied kids in camps and releasing families into the US. Perhaps if you got your news from unbiased none Biden loving sources you would know this already.

Whatever buddy. This is just another mess Trump left that Biden has to clean up.
LOL you fucking moron under Trump there were no camps as of 2019 2020 he shut the border down and sent EVERYONE back to either Mexico r their home Country. Biden is allowing over 200000 a month to flood the border and he is allowing all minors and all family units along with other categories to be shipped into the interior.

I'm sure they are.. until we change this country and make having a job a right.

Is someone preventing these people from going back to work? I believe the problem is that they don’t want to go back to work, not that they are prevented from doing so.

This comment came out of left field.

By the way, don’t think I haven’t noticed how you’ve whittled down your responses. You started doing that when I began to press you for sources.

LOL you fucking moron under Trump there were no camps as of 2019 2020 he shut the border down and sent EVERYONE back to either Mexico r their home Country. Biden is allowing over 200000 a month to flood the border and he is allowing all minors and all family units along with other categories to be shipped into the interior.

Key findings from the report include:

• The detention machine has exploded, resulting in billions of dollars in revenue for private operators.
    • Since 2017, 40 new detention facilities have opened. Most are run by private operators.
    • As of January 2020, 81 percent of detained people are in facilities owned and/or operated by private companies; that number jumps to 91 percent for people who are detained in facilities that opened after 2017.
    • For Fiscal Year 2021, the Trump administration has requested that taxpayers fund ICE at $4.1 billion, with the intent to expand ICE’s daily detention capacity to 60,000 people on any given day.

Is someone preventing these people from going back to work? I believe the problem is that they don’t want to go back to work, not that they are prevented from doing so.

This comment came out of left field.

By the way, don’t think I haven’t noticed how you’ve whittled down your responses. You started doing that when I began to press you for sources.

No one is preventing them from going back to dangerous jobs with asshole bosses who are underpaying them.

It's just not a good idea.

And, yes, you repeating the same shit over and over again is hardly worth responding to the 15th time... Let me know when you get some new material.

No one is preventing them from going back to dangerous jobs with asshole bosses who are underpaying them.

It's just not a good idea.

So what does that have to do with right to work?
And, yes, you repeating the same shit over and over again is hardly worth responding to the 15th time... Let me know when you get some new material.

And how many times did I have to correct you on the facts? How many times did I have to disabuse you of your assumptions?

You thought the cigars were in a bag when Brown was shot and they were not.

You thought the clerk put the bag with the cigars behind the counter and he did not.

You kept harping on Brown being “barefoot” when he actually had socks on and had already walked about 75 feet on the hot pavement before being shot.
One has to wonder why, if the pavement was so hot and being barefoot was such a liability and constraint, why Brown didn’t go straight for the grass instead of continuing down the hot pavement for 150 feet.

You ASSUMED the owner called him a name and you were so wedded to this supporting supposition that you convinced yourself it was true and then refused to validate it with any source.
What’s more, you believed it so much that, just as you do when talking about anyone you consider to be the bad guy, you referred to him with a derogatory nickname (Apu) rather than his real name. You couldn’t even bring yourself to refer to him as the owner.

You ASSUMED the clerk and Brown made a dope-for-cigars deal and refused to cite a source.

You ASSUMED the Jennings department refused to hire Wilson back because he was supposedly so corrupt but refused to cite a source.

Bottom line is, I wouldn’t have had to repeat things “15 times” if you had not repeated lies, assumptions and inaccuracies 15 times.

So what does that have to do with right to work?
Kind of everything. But the thought of working people having choices horrifies you. Get out there and die for that minimum wage, peasant!!!

And how many times did I have to correct you on the facts? How many times did I have to disabuse you of your assumptions?
Never, you just keep repeating your investments in the death of this black child like they were facts.

You thought the cigars were in a bag when Brown was shot and they were not.
They were in a bag.

You thought the clerk put the bag with the cigars behind the counter and he did not.
Uh, yeah, they were in a bag waiting for him to come back.
You kept harping on Brown being “barefoot” when he actually had socks on and had already walked about 75 feet on the hot pavement before being shot.
Wow, sock? really? Tell you what, let's watch you run for your life from a gang of angry black people in just your socks on a hot summer day on hot pavement. Like Brown had to run for his life from a racist cop. Let's see how far you get.

You ASSUMED the owner called him a name and you were so wedded to this supporting supposition that you convinced yourself it was true and then refused to validate it with any source.
What’s more, you believed it so much that, just as you do when talking about anyone you consider to be the bad guy, you referred to him with a derogatory nickname (Apu) rather than his real name. You couldn’t even bring yourself to refer to him as the owner.
Yeah, I've seen these Indian store owners and how they treat their customers of color.

You ASSUMED the clerk and Brown made a dope-for-cigars deal and refused to cite a source.
I cited a source... just not one you liked.

You ASSUMED the Jennings department refused to hire Wilson back because he was supposedly so corrupt but refused to cite a source.
They didn't hire him... again, cited a source, just not one you liked.
Bottom line is, I wouldn’t have had to repeat things “15 times” if you had not repeated lies, assumptions and inaccuracies 15 times.

Naw, man, I just think you are lonely and you need someone to talk to...

Forum List

Back