Former Acting Attorney General Testifies About Trump’s Efforts to Subvert Election

Democrats didn't sanction race riots. Democrats supported the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing which was designed to restore confidence in and respect for law enforcement. Why are you so stupid?
Democrats fund and train operatives that help turn protests into riots.
This is what happens when you elect communists into your government.

And the other choice is what then???
The people are solely responsible for the good – or bad – government they get.
That’s what I said, it’s right there in written form, but you missed that didn’t you!
The cancer is the stupidity and willful ignorance of the people – the disaster that was Trump is proof of that.
That you cannot admit that our governments bureaucracy is not the problem tells me one thing, you work in a government job. When you’re in denial that corruption isn’t rampant from a local level to our federal government, you just ignore the debt we keep borrowing to no end. History is very clear, we cannot spend ourselves into prosperity, only fools believe this.

While you continue to skew the facts, can you list all the disasters that President Trump authored…

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
And still given Trump’s efforts to lawlessly conspire to overturn the will of the people, a majority of Republicans, conservatives, and others on the right continue to support and defend Trump.
Trump did no such thing. He pointed out the obvious fraud and asked people to protest.

Trump did no such thing. He pointed out the obvious fraud and asked people to protest.

Trump is a liar. Has been his whole life.. and he has a 40 year history of blaming others for his failures. Grow up.

• Thanks
Trump is a liar. Has been his whole life.. and he has a 40 year history of blaming others for his failures. Grow up.
Blaming others is what the Democrats do best. Your reply is not fact based.

• Funny
Barr left because he got tired of trumps act.
He doesn't want to go to prison, so he got out before trump drug him in even deeper.
Barr left because he thought he had effectively ended Trump's political career by not investigating the massive fraud.

You think that Minneapolis is burned down?

You really think that?
Quoted the New York Times. Cant you read?

When you consider your BLM and Antifa arm of the Democrat Party caused over 2 BILLION DOLLARS IN DAMAGES, I'd say yes. That is an accurate statement

He was a pariah in NYC.. They despised him since he was an obnoxious liar, cheat and braggart since he was in his 20s.
Do you live in NYC? You are listening to people that hate him and they have you hating him too. Does it give you a thrill to be manipulated? I bet it does.

Forum List

Back