Forgive all loans 100 percent

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
Let’s say the next step is they go beyond $10k loan forgiveness and forgive 100 percent of all college loans. What does that mean moving forward for the people starting college now?

Let’s say the next step is they go beyond $10k loan forgiveness and forgive 100 percent of all college loans. What does that mean moving forward for the people starting college now?
I always said that higher education should be free, since it is these institutions that want their students to fight for. Of course the same institutions should be giving away free education thus teachers and other employees just wont get paid. Once this is instituted, the howling for free will go quickly down the shitter.

Damn, dude? How much college debt do you have? I came out debt free. Both my sons were debt free when they graduated. The Army and corporations paid for mine.

If you sign your name to a loan document, that is you giving your word that "you" would pay it off, not all of the non-college aged average workers paying for your debt. Allowing others to pay for your debt means that you giving your word, means nothing and thus can't be trusted.
That business aside, your Avatar displays Che Guevara, a Communist, vehemently anti-Gay, violent believer in having only one political party, one which kills political opponents and people that disagree with his politics. That's Marxism for yah.

Before you get to what it means forfeiture clever students how about we address how UNCONSTITUTIONAL what Biden has already done is and how US tax payers are going to have to pay for it all...

That means higher taxes

That means Americans with no student loan debt paying for the debt of others

That means responsible adults who paid their loans off getting nothing

THEN, for future college kids,that means higher tuition from colleges already sitting on billions.

Last edited:

They are screwed. Has to be done before COVID emergency ends December 21, 2022.

Here's an idea...

Tell college-bound kids that they will incur student loan debt going to college. If that offends them, if they think they won't be able to pay it off,or if they don't wasn't to pay it off - DON'T GO TO COLLEGE....GET A JOB.

How about this - get a job, earn the money to go to college 1st.

How about this - fly to Mexico, sneak back across the border, turn yourself in to USBP, claim to be an legal, & get everything for free...

Damn, dude? How much college debt do you have? I came out debt free. Both my sons were debt free when they graduated. The Army and corporations paid for mine.
None. I posed the question to show this is not a sustainable model. Everyone is going to expect to go to college of their choice for free. It will crash.

What happens when the far left AND the far right go so far around the circle of life that they meet up on the other side? What if those two divergencies start to agree on a boat load of things? Like normal people again?

This will never be allowed.

Some states are providing two-year community college tuition-free. If that student goes finishes at a four-year, in state university, the college loan is cut in half. That won’t be good enough for the Left.

Forum List

Back