Forced vaccinations? New York possibly says "yes"

Apparently new york is eyeing possible forced vaccinations. Also, with the first story, they are apparently not opposed to ignoring your religious objections.

I can understand that they would want to make sure everyone is virus free, I just can't get past the ethical issues of forcing to inject something into their bodies against their will, and against their religious objections.

Also, there's the issue of, what happens if there is a segment of the population that has a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine and it it ends up killing a bunch of people, and the state forced those people into taking it. The lawsuits could end up being devastating to the state.

What do you think?
I think it may have come time to just shoot the sons a bitches.
I disagree, why resort to violence? Definitely stand against them and make your voice heard, but, id resist the call to violence.
Don't get on the cattle car.
I'm just tired of the rhetoric. The calls for violence only serve to push actual violence. What we need is not more hatred and killing, already enough of that in the world. Also, every time the right mentions such things, it just gives the left more ammunition against them.

I understand the angst, I just think we need to tone it down, before it goes too far. Defend yourself, sure, but don't advocate for enticing more of it.

That's just my take on it.

Apparently new york is eyeing possible forced vaccinations. Also, with the first story, they are apparently not opposed to ignoring your religious objections.

I can understand that they would want to make sure everyone is virus free, I just can't get past the ethical issues of forcing to inject something into their bodies against their will, and against their religious objections.

Also, there's the issue of, what happens if there is a segment of the population that has a severe allergic reaction to the vaccine and it it ends up killing a bunch of people, and the state forced those people into taking it. The lawsuits could end up being devastating to the state.

What do you think?
I disagree, why resort to violence? Definitely stand against them and make your voice heard, but, id resist the call to violence.
How is forcefully injecting you with a substance you don't want not violent you freaking sheep?
How did this nation become so overcrowded with cowards and drooling morons?
Its not cowardice to want to try and achieve a solution that doesn't advocate going in guns blazing.

At the end of the day, in that solution, nobody wins.

What do you think?

I think this ends that bullshit about "my body, my choice" once and for all.

What do you think?
I think when they try to make you get vaccinated you should vaccinate them first.

What do you think?
How is forcefully injecting you with a substance you don't want not violent you freaking sheep?
Its not cowardice to want to try and achieve a solution that doesn't advocate going in guns blazing.

What do you think?
The government has turned them into this.
come at me1.png

What do you think?

Answer the question asshole or how about we get back to forced sterilization and forcing frontal lobotomy on idiots like you to keep the public safe? All done in the name of public health before. Or how about we take the all out approach like the nazis did and build some camps and ovens and begin a program of achieving a final solution.

What do you think?
Don't get on the cattle car.
I'm just tired of the rhetoric. The calls for violence only serve to push actual violence. What we need is not more hatred and killing, already enough of that in the world. Also, every time the right mentions such things, it just gives the left more ammunition against them.

I understand the angst, I just think we need to tone it down, before it goes too far. Defend yourself, sure, but don't advocate for enticing more of it.

That's just my take on it.
It went too far when the sham impeachment was perpetrated on this country by a communist democrat party.

What do you think?

What do you think?
The government has turned them into this.
View attachment 427150
No, on the contrary. I'm against forced vaccinations, but that doesn't mean my first inclination is to just start shooting people. Heck, were still a civilized society...I think.

The courts will have this tied up for a long time, to the point where it may never materialize. My first thought just wasn't that we need to start shooting. If that makes me bad, then so be it.

What do you think?

Answer the question asshole or how about we get back to forced sterilization and forcing frontal lobotomy on idiots like you to keep the public safe? All done in the name of public health before. Or how about we take the all out approach like the nazis did and build some camps and ovens and begin a program of achieving a final solution.
Wow...I dont know where that is coming from. I think you misread my posts. I'm clearly not in favor of forced vaccinations. If someone is coming after you and trying to tie you down and stick a needle in your arm, then, yes, you have the right to defend yourself.

My position is, there is a long avenue to get down before we get to that point. I was just suggesting that maybe, instead of guns being our first thought, maybe we try some different tactics first.

Forced vaccinations?
I will fight like a junk yard dog and kill every motherfucker in sight or die in that struggle and ride the Valkyrie to Valhalla where I will feast, fight, and fuck forever in the presence of Woden and all fierce warriors, past, present, and future!!!

Forum List

Back