Senator 'You Ain't Black' Joe Sent Black Female Judge To The 'Back Of The Bus'

I read up on Janice Rogers. They said she was a radical simply because she was a strict Constitutional Constructionist. In other words, she believed The Constitution Mean What it Said, and that she was not an Activist Judge Illegally Trying to make Law from The Bench.

But The Left Says...

"You ain't Black unless we say you Black!"

Wow, look who the real racist is:

I’m old enough to also remember a certain Senator that vehemently opposed the nomination of a black person to the Supreme Court:

3276E81B-6466-4BEC-A48B-C1B374A34AE8.jpeg

Wow, look who the real racist is:

I’m old enough to also remember a certain Senator that vehemently opposed the nomination of a black person to the Supreme Court:

View attachment 594074

Now now Janice Rogers Brown is a conservative so she does not count in the world of two faced world of left wing nut jobs in DC.

I read up on Janice Rogers. They said she was a radical simply because she was a strict Constitutional Constructionist. In other words, she believed The Constitution Mean What it Said, and that she was not an Activist Judge Illegally Trying to make Law from The Bench.

But The Left Says...

"You ain't Black unless we say you Black!"
Well we can't have a constitutionalist because that would be white supremacy lol.

Forum List

Back