Forced diversity in Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is forced diversity in Hollywood hurting or helping the entertainment industry? The Blaze TV host and “Roaming Millennial” Lauren Chen sits down with Candace Owens to discuss why the Right is actually the side of inclusivity, and why diversity of thought is so critical.

The Candace Owens Show: Lauren Chen

This article goes over some of the issues inside the production processes, with hire quotas for screenwriters and other background jobs.

Hollywood's New Rules

That amorality, coupled with a finely tuned sense of what the audience is hungry for, what’s trending, has left Hollywood more susceptible to the vagaries of the culture war.

“Now, they’ll just say, ‘Sorry, diversity quotas. We’re just not allowed to hire you,’” said a 48-year-old white, male comedy writer who was recently dropped by his agent.

Zack Stentz, a writer and producer who was a screenwriter on “Agent Cody Banks” and the Marvel movie “Thor,” said, “A really toxic thing that does happen is that agents will tell their clients, especially white clients, when they don’t get a job, ‘Oh yeah, it’s because they had to hire a minority writer.’” Stentz added: “Even if it’s true, it’s not a helpful thing to say.”

Is forced diversity in Hollywood hurting or helping the entertainment industry? The Blaze TV host and “Roaming Millennial” Lauren Chen sits down with Candace Owens to discuss why the Right is actually the side of inclusivity, and why diversity of thought is so critical.

The Candace Owens Show: Lauren Chen

I'm not watching some dipshit for 50 minutes. And to put "diversity of thought" and The Blaze in the same sentence is the epitome of hilarity.

The attempted lib social engineering is so obvious as to become laughable

Seems a chicken or egg kind of thing. Are there more mixed couples in ads because there are more in the country and they are trying to reach them, or are there more in the country because Hollywood made it more acceptable?

I don't watch big Hollywood movies anymore because of forced diversity and inclusion.

Quentin Tarantino is the one exception to bigger studio movies like with once upon a time in Hollywood. He made the movie he wanted and said "this is my movie and if you don't like it then oh well". That's what I want in a movie is someone's own ideas and what they want. That's what makes movies so great is there is all kinds of ideas in them but when mainstream Hollywood tries to appeal to everyone you end up with a bland and generic product no one can relate to or truly enjoy.

When a studio puts social trends, social agendas, public relations, diversity, representation and so on first then the last thing they end up caring about is making a good movie.

They worry only about having the right skin color or gender, they don't care about the right person for the job.

I only went to the movies one time in all of 2021 and it was to see death rider in the house of vampires. Was only shown for 2 days and it was a terrible movie but I had a lot of fun, more fun than I did watching any Disney or Warner brothers movie in the past 2 years.

I almost went to see mortal Kombat in the theater till I saw the producer saying they didn't let Johnny cage be the star because they didn't want a white hero.

The first,last and everything in between goal of movie making is to make money. Lol. Sometime they get it right more often than not lately they get it wrong. All the rest is bull shit.

Seems a chicken or egg kind of thing. Are there more mixed couples in ads because there are more in the country and they are trying to reach them, or are there more in the country because Hollywood made it more acceptable?
Mixed race couples on tv far exceed those in real life

and that goes triple for homosexual couples

I don't watch big Hollywood movies anymore because of forced diversity and inclusion.

Me too. What really pisses me off most of all is that my two favorite things, Disney and Star Trek, have been totally destroyed by woke garbage. I can't even look anymore. Liberals destroy all that is good.

Quentin Tarantino is the one exception to bigger studio movies like with once upon a time in Hollywood. He made the movie he wanted and said "this is my movie and if you don't like it then oh well". That's what I want in a movie is someone's own ideas and what they want. That's what makes movies so great is there is all kinds of ideas in them but when mainstream Hollywood tries to appeal to everyone you end up with a bland and generic product no one can relate to or truly enjoy.

When a studio puts social trends, social agendas, public relations, diversity, representation and so on first then the last thing they end up caring about is making a good movie.

They worry only about having the right skin color or gender, they don't care about the right person for the job.

I only went to the movies one time in all of 2021 and it was to see death rider in the house of vampires. Was only shown for 2 days and it was a terrible movie but I had a lot of fun, more fun than I did watching any Disney or Warner brothers movie in the past 2 years.

I almost went to see mortal Kombat in the theater till I saw the producer saying they didn't let Johnny cage be the star because they didn't want a white hero.

Thanks

Mixed race couples on tv far exceed those in real life
and that goes triple for homosexual couples

I think ONE reason is that everyone wants to be the one to be woke, and nobody wants to be the one who brings in the needed balance.

That's one reason, but certainly not the only one.

There is no reason to watch any new movies. I will stick to my collection of classic films. All I'm missing out on by watching old movies at home is hideously overpriced popcorn.

Yup. I purchased all the Big Bible epics, Charlton Heston and all that. You can actually find TONS of oldies free on Bitchute too.

I’m a fan of pretty chinese girls

and chen being a conservative is the kind of diversity I like

i dont mind the mindless diversity in hollywood because I dont watch their movies anyway

but I do live in the world created by Madison ave where knee jerk diversity is making mixed race couples practically a requirement

Asian chicks. Yes, something all men can agree on. LOL

It's amazing that the people who work in that industry are willing to accept open and blatant racism from management as one of their working conditions.
Marxist Robots. At least the Soviet Russian Communists still recognized homos as degenerates and shipped them off. Its one of the few things that they and the Moooslims are right about.

I think ONE reason is that everyone wants to be the one to be woke, and nobody wants to be the one who brings in the needed balance.

That's one reason, but certainly not the only one.
Sure

the snowflakes spilling out of the academic puppy mills are highly brainwashed and choreographed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back