Zone1 Forbidden topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Just a suggestion to help clarify things. It would be nice to have a list of all of the topics that are blocked from discussion.

I can start, and then the community can add their experiences. Maybe the mods can just list them all for us?

1. Evidence that proves Trump is a racist

2. Evidence that proves Biden is a racist

Just a suggestion to help clarify things. It would be nice to have a list of all of the topics that are blocked from discussion.

I can start, and then the community can add their experiences. Maybe the mods can just list them all for us?

1. Evidence that proves Trump is a racist

2. Evidence that proves Biden is a racist

We CLEARLY explained this to you in PM. I'll repeat it here and close this.

Lots of issues here. First off threads that are most suited for the POLITICAL forum -- dont ever belong in Race. Just like we've always excluded HOT political topics from being in CDZ. Once the focus is on politics and PARTICULARLY political LEADERSHIP -- IT CAN NEVER BE DISCUSSED civilly. That's just the way it is because politics is played dishonest, hypocritical, dirty and emotionally.

Specifically, you PUT BOTH these threads into the RACE forum -- not Politics where ALTHOUGH it's BEEN DONE 59 times -- you COULD do these again. And the OPosts weren't really on a valid race topic -- just wanted to rehash all the POLITICAL BS that goes with these challenge questions.

Those topics were NOT BLOCKED from discussion. They are POLITICAL skirmishes, not Race Relations topics. Any quick question before this closes????

BTW PEEPS -- since we have a whole Coliseum of spectators here -- THIS PM went 2 days and 4 pages with FULL mod staff invited in and now is available in the Announcement forum. SOON TO BE IN THEATRES -- no doubt.:omg:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back