What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 I don't have any problem with the Zone1 stuff but It might be cool if we had a different zone also

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Something like this.

twilight zone.jpg

excalibur

Diamond Member
Reaction score

monkrules

Gold Member
Reaction score
I still find the changes confusing. I hit Trending, or New Posts, to see what's new. But when responding to one of the threads I still don't know how much freedom I'll have in expressing myself.

It seems extremely easy to get in trouble around here, these days. Maybe trial and error will be the best teacher.

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sounds like the FB plan for the MetaVerse.. We could hit copyright snags. What lame people are gonna LIVE in a MetaVerse? IT's YOU -- but youre not really there and that hot dog you just bought aint Govt inspected beef.

OP
miketx

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the FB plan for the MetaVerse.. We could hit copyright snags. What lame people are gonna LIVE in a MetaVerse? IT's YOU -- but youre not really there and that hot dog you just bought aint Govt inspected beef.
Drugs?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List