Forbes Magazine: How Trump’s Deregulation Sowed The Seeds For Silicon Valley Bank’s Demise

An immigration parole was granted, because she was representing a Russian oligarch in NYC, in a money laundering case.
Why was Trump meeting with her?

An immigration parole was granted, because she was representing a Russian oligarch in NYC,

Granted by the Obama administration?

To get dirt on Hillary, of course.

Who else did she meet with that day?

The Soviet Union fell, all on their own.

Of course they did. After Reagan showed they couldn't compete.
Sure, 8 years in office, Russia never backed down from Reagan, then two YEARS, AFTER he leaves office, they finally choke?
Trump really LOVES his gullible cult.
Reagan's last day as president was January 20 1989.
The Soviet Union fell on December 25 1991.

And?
See above, moron.
Of course republicans want to take credit for it.

Demtards sucking Russian dick since 1917 don't deserve credit.
July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Teabagger claims continue to ring hollow............LIES.

An immigration parole was granted, because she was representing a Russian oligarch in NYC,

Granted by the Obama administration?

To get dirt on Hillary, of course.

Who else did she meet with that day?
According to Tucker, Veselnitskaya met with Clinton, Obama, Soros and the lizard people.

Sure, 8 years in office, Russia never backed down from Reagan, then two YEARS, AFTER he leaves office, they finally choke?

See above, moron.

July 5 2018
Eight members of Congress, all Republicans, spent America's Independence Day in Russia.

Seven senators — John Kennedy (R-LA), Richard Shelby (R-AL), Steve Daines (R-MT), John Hoeven (R-ND), John Thune (R-SD), Jerry Moran (R-KS), and Ron Johnson (R-WI) — and one House member, Kay Granger (R-TX), are all in Moscow over the Fourth of July holiday this week for talks with Russian lawmakers and officials.

Sure, 8 years in office, Russia never backed down from Reagan,

They lost. Plain and simple.

Yes, after being forced to buy crappy mortgages by HUD, Fannie and Freddie still exist.
You're FOS, Fannie and Freddie were NOT forced to buy ANYTHING.
LYING dumbass.
Because the federal government spent hundreds of billions to take them over.
Great job, fucking idiots.
The government got paid back, retard.
Unlike Trump's $42 billion farmer bailout.

LYING dumbass.

The government got paid back, retard.
Unlike Trump's $42 billion farmer bailout.

LYING dumbass.

They were. 30% to start. Upped to 50% under Clinton and 55% under Bush.

1679404582773.png

Let me know if I need to post the definition of mandate for you, fucktard.

See above, moron.

July 5 2018

It was ex-CIA/VP George H.W. Bush who was pulling all the strings in the 80's. Then he became president at the same time the USSR began to collaps and he started calling for a global "seig heil" to the New World Order at the same time. Such impeccable timing. Don't tell me that was Reagan's idea. Reagan was a useful voice and face, and perhaps came with a few inconveniences and hurdles for Bush. If the assassination attempt on him had been successful, then Bush would have been president 6 years earlier (hint-hint).

It was ex-CIA/VP George H.W. Bush who was pulling all the strings in the 80's. Then he became president at the same time the USSR began to collaps and he started calling for a global "seig heil" to the New World Order at the same time. Such impeccable timing. Don't tell me that was Reagan's idea. Reagan was a useful voice and face, and perhaps came with a few inconveniences and hurdles for Bush. If the assassination attempt on him had been successful, then Bush would have been president 6 years earlier (hint-hint).

8 years earlier.

LYING dumbass.

View attachment 767855
LYING dumbass.

View attachment 767855

So...................
Federal Reserve data found more than 84% of the subprime mortgages in 2006 coming from private-label institutions rather than Fannie and Freddie, and the share of subprime loans insured by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac decreasing as the bubble got bigger (from a high of insuring 48% to insuring 24% of all subprime loans in 2006).
I

So...................
Federal Reserve data found more than 84% of the subprime mortgages in 2006 coming from private-label institutions rather than Fannie and Freddie, and the share of subprime loans insured by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac decreasing as the bubble got bigger (from a high of insuring 48% to insuring 24% of all subprime loans in 2006).
I

Federal Reserve data found more than 84% of the subprime mortgages in 2006 coming from private-label institutions rather than Fannie and Freddie

One year? LOL!

What the fuck does "there were other shitty mortgages out there" have to do with the fact that
HUD forced Fannie and Freddie to buy over $1 trillion in shitty mortgages by the time the
housing bubble burst?

Nothing you moronic little twat.

(from a high of insuring 48% to insuring 24% of all subprime loans in 2006).

Why would Fannie and Freddie insure any non-conforming (you don't know what that means, do you?) loans, let alone 48% of the crappy loans at one point?

Oh, yeah, because HUD forced them to buy crappy loans. Moron.

Forum List

Back