For those who will or have already voted for Biden, will you be happy with President Harris? Who will be her VP?

Are you guys happy with a President Harris and who should be her VP?

Any Monster is better that an Old Sour Trumpybear.

^^^^^ There it is. Another clueless miscreant who would vote for a DEAD SKUNK rather than a true patriot.

They ran the country into HELL with Covid shutdowns hoping to ruin enough lives that they'd vote Trump out of office because THESE PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN POWER.

Lets face it, Joe wont make it a year as POTUS.

He will be impeached for his corruption or he will be removed by the 25th ammendment.

I will be happy with President Joe Biden. If something untoward happens within three months of inauguration committed as paranoid trumpers would like to uselessly sell, I would not be happy, any more than you would have been if Donny had choked on a big mack during the first 3 months. Hopefully the nut balls on the right and Putin's chemical crew will not have a successful assassination attempt. I trust the Secret Service to make sure it does not happen.
You will be happy with a President who cannot dress himself in the morning?
As long as he doesn't appear undressed in public, yes. You are obviously happy with one that can't keep his pants on, out of sight of his wife or actually any of his previous wives either, even bragging about it. Can you imagine, being to mentally incompetent to think, in his position, he could hide it from the world, especially with a money trail. The man ain't right.

He will be impeached for his corruption or he will be removed by the 25th ammendment.

On her 1st day in office she will order all MAGA hats and crap illegal. Similar to Germany with swastikas.

You're probably right. She WOULD make hats illegal declaring America Great and round up thousands and put them in gas chambers just like any good fascist and you'll by okfine with that.

On her 1st day in office she will order all MAGA hats and crap illegal. Similar to Germany with swastikas.

Unfortunately you might be correct.

The bright side is she'll have the finest medical care to clear up her knee callouses
....and her Syphillis and Gonorhhea.
Come on, Yury! You can do better than that. Have some more vodka and fish eggs and earn your pay.
Go masturbate somewhere else.
You are the one that brought up sex and sexual diseases. Is masturbation what doctor recommended to you if you did not want to or could not cum clean with female partners after diagnosis?

You're probably right. She WOULD make hats illegal declaring America Great and round up thousands and put them in gas chambers just like any good fascist and you'll by okfine with that.
Hola hinchado. Maybe start with the helpless who do nothing but take up space, too.

^^^^^ There it is. Another clueless miscreant who would vote for a DEAD SKUNK rather than a true patriot.

They ran the country into HELL with Covid shutdowns hoping to ruin enough lives that they'd vote Trump out of office because THESE PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN POWER.

Trumpybear called her a "Monster" Anyone who that piece of shit feels it necessary to bring his awesome name calling skills into play, is okay with me. But to be sure, I'm not convinced that a Dead Skunk would do a worse job than the PinHead Donnie has done. You know he stalks around the white house at night in his favorite muu muu right?

Trumpybear called her a "Monster" Anyone who that piece of shit feels it necessary to bring his awesome name calling skills into play, is okay with me. But to be sure, I'm not convinced that a Dead Skunk would do a worse job than the PinHead Donnie has done. You know he stalks around the white house at night in his favorite muu muu right?

That must be why he is now nominated for what---3 or 5 Nobel prizes?

They must feed his ego or he will simply die. It's the honest truth.

They must feed his ego or he will simply die. It's the honest truth.

At least he did something to earn it other than just being black.

The Dem POTUS will be someone who dropped out BEFORE IOWA.

HOLY SHIT.....THATS SO FUNNY.

She would probably want AOC, but I doubt both the House and Senate would approve.

Unfortunately you might be correct.

The bright side is she'll have the finest medical care to clear up her knee callouses
....and her Syphillis and Gonorhhea.
Come on, Yury! You can do better than that. Have some more vodka and fish eggs and earn your pay.
Go masturbate somewhere else.
I got banned for a week for saying that.

Forum List

Back