For those who will or have already voted for Biden, will you be happy with President Harris? Who will be her VP?

Lets face it, Joe wont make it a year as POTUS.

He will be impeached for his corruption or he will be removed by the 25th ammendment.

Are you guys happy with a President Harris and who should be her VP?
While all of your ridiculous scenarios are...well, ridiculous, I'll play anyway. Yes, I will be happy with a President Harris. As for VP, how's about Mayor Pete.
Harris couldn't even win one primary. I watched her try to ruin good people simply because they hold different political beliefs. You creatures are sick.

He will be impeached for his corruption or he will be removed by the 25th ammendment.

I never thought we'd have a President Kameltoe but there ya go. In America anything is possible. :)

The woman is bad. Bad news. Every other word is that you can't talk to her like that because she is a woman. That is not good. To many guys will defend that. They are hanging themselves. Vile nasty mouth women who have been fast tracked have earned nothing.
More proof we made a mistake when we gave women the right to vote.

Any Monster is better that an Old Sour Trumpybear.
So Moochelle then....

Holy Fuck....you nailed it.

Kamala and Michelle. 100%. Thats what is going to happen by the Summer of 2021 should “Biden“ win.
That way it stays a man and a woman.

Yep, I'd even settle for an empty chair rather than Trump.
The IQ of the office would raise 50 points.
If you can't see that Biden is declining then I sincerely question your own mental acuity.

The blob sounds drunk half the time...repeating the last words of his sentences. Much like my grandfather was before he passed away.

Biden showed in the debates that he was more than capable--he kicked the blob's ass twice.

If you can't see that Biden is declining then I sincerely question your own mental acuity.

Funny. Who cares if Biden is declining! At least he has a pulse and a good heart. Go Joe!

P.S. Please stay alive until after the election.

Funny. Who cares if Biden is declining! At least he has a pulse and a good heart. Go Joe!

Now that's funny in a sad sort of way.

Of course you guys don't care. You'd vote for an unamerican terrorist Muslim loving traitor as long as they said they were a Democrat, and you have.

More likely than not that Biden will complete two full terms. But if he did not, HARRIS would be a massive improvement over Trump. Trump is the worst President in United States history. Donald Trump is essentially a Russian agent in the White House. He is traitor and guilty of Treason!

More likely than not that Biden will complete two full terms. But if he did not, HARRIS would be a massive improvement over Trump. Trump is the worst President in United States history. Donald Trump is essentially a Russian agent in the White House. He is traitor and guilty of Treason!
Yeah, but what about all that cock she's stuffed in her mouth? Isn't that as bad as a pussy grabber?

You certainly make a compelling argument. Lots of facts. Thank you.

Yeah, but what about all that cock she's stuffed in her mouth? Isn't that as bad as a pussy grabber?

I love how liberals ignore her locking up thousands of black people for low level drug crimes and kept them in jail past their sentence for the cheap labor. She is THE MAN, SHE IS THE POLICE.

I love how liberals ignore her locking up thousands of black people for low level drug crimes and kept them in jail past their sentence for the cheap labor. She is THE MAN, SHE IS THE POLICE.
They'd vote for Mussolini if he said he was a Democrat.

They'd vote for Mussolini if he said he was a Democrat.

They would vote for Jeffery Dahmer while he was eating the dick of one of his victims if he was a Democrat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back