Zone1 For those who think that blacks cannot be racist? Think again.

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.

This is something that gets completely under my skin every time morons come here and say that blacks cannot be racist!
Lessee, Nation of Islam is one of the biggest racist organizations in the country, for example. Their hatred of whites and Jews is well known.

This is something that gets completely under my skin every time morons come here and say that blacks cannot be racist!
Lessee, Nation of Islam is one of the biggest racist organizations in the country, for example. Their hatred of whites and Jews is well known.
Who said that black people can't be racist? Name names.

I have been a victim of it multiple times growing up where I did. People are people, especially worse when lacking wisdom.

Let me know when blacks create laws and policies to exclude whites, suppress the ability of whites to vote or to create policies made to impose undue hardships on whites and we can talk aboiut black racism. The NOI was created as a result of white racism to include the racism of white Jews.

I get tired of white morons pretending to have amnesia.

I have been a victim of it multiple times growing up where I did. People are people, especially worse when lacking wisdom.
No you haven't. You may have been called nasty names, but you ain't faced the full spectrum of racism.

Let me know when blacks create laws and policies to exclude whites, suppress the ability of whites to vote or to create policies made to impose undue hardships on whites and we can talk aboiut black racism. The NOI was created as a result of white racism to include the racism of white Jews.

^^^^
Proof of concept.

See? :rofl:

No you haven't. You may have been called nasty names, but you ain't faced the full spectrum of racism.
I have been "rolled" multiple times. Defended myself each time and attempted efforts where the realized there is easier prey down the street. In some instances when I fought back I was told "don't ever hit a black man". I forgave these punks a long tme ago, it is how life was at times.

Last edited:
Let me know when blacks create laws and policies to exclude whites, suppress the ability of whites to vote or to create policies made to impose undue hardships on whites and we can talk aboiut black racism.

That is what is missing from your history that needs to be exercised.

And neither have you. You have just been conditioned by the Black American culture to believe that you are being perpetually discriminated against when actually you are just not very smart or introspective.

There's more than good reason why blacks should be racists too, considering what they've been through in America.

Forum List

Back