For those who are opposed to a wall on our southern border:

Imminent domain timothy....

Sovereign Indian land . Protected environmental land . Good luck beating that.

Since when are you cons for taking Americans property by force ?

Again Timothy...imminent domain.
No one is immune.
He's not stupid, he gets it. Imminent Domain is a very sharp two edged sword.
He obviously doesn't get it, and neither do you. Since when have leftwingers ever been opposed to eminent domain?

Since that Supreme Court case saying ED can be used to help private biz .

U still have the issue if Indian land and national parks . ED doesn’t apply .
ROFL! Not then. All the leftwingers on the court voted in favor of it.

So you think there aren't any highways through our National Parks? Are you really that stupid? There are no Indian lands on the border, BTW.

The issue isn’t whether or not the Federal government would be successful in court defending the taking of private property – it likely would.

The issue is for the Federal government to do so would represent a monumental waste of time, money, and resources to build a ‘wall’ that would utterly fail at preventing immigrants from entering the country.
Not at all. It's money well spent.

open-doors.jpg
Nothing but memes, right wingers.

Pay real times of War tax rates if you believe they are really necessary.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.

In reply to post #49. using the billions of dollars to build & repair roads & bridges, water ways electrical grids, would benefit all of America, put dollars in working man's pocket.
don't see enough positive info on the Wall, to over ride the need for building repair & up keep on what we need to keep America running.

In consideration of the monstrous sacrifice in property and blood that each war demands of the people, personal enrichment through a war must be designated as a crime against the people. Therefore, we demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
just the facts...…..all you got is hysterics

right wing projection, at its finest.

and yet you are afraid of the facts.....that they might hit home...…..EU is waking up ….America is waking up to costs incurred

Would you still be opposed to completing a Wall if it was privately funded? If so, why?

Yes, because we are the United States if America. We’re smarter than that.

We’re not fucking Israel, and don’t want to become fucking Israel.

The biggest reason we will not tolerate a monument to the orange assclown that is Donald Trump. That’s a building he his criminal ass family and his brain dead supporters will never see.

and yet you are afraid of the facts.....that they might hit home...…..EU is waking up ….America is waking up to costs incurred
all you have is memes, not facts.

Tax Cut economics are Worthless if they don't cover Spending.

It is merely socialized income redistribution on a national basis that favors the wealthiest and puts it on the People's Debt.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Would you still be opposed to completing a Wall if it was privately funded? If so, why?
If privately funded I wouldn't care.

Not gonna happen though. You wanna curb illegal I'm migration start arresting the folks who give them jobs.
I notice all of these Democrats who say one thing but I don't believe one of them.
The cost isn't the problem when it comes to the wall.

Let's compare costs.

It costs roughly $162 billion per year to take care of illegal immigrants.
The wall would cost $30 billion once.
Then once that wall is up we can control the drugs and the human-trafficking.
Then ICE can send hundreds of thousands of illegals back and not have worry about them just walking back into the US.
That's how Trump planned on making Mexico pay for it.......not the Mexican government, but Mexican drug cartels.

Not gonna happen though. You wanna curb illegal I'm migration start arresting the folks who give them jobs.
I notice all of these Democrats who say one thing but I don't believe one of them.

Let's compare costs.

Then ICE can send hundreds of thousands of illegals back and not have worry about them just walking back into the US.
That's how Trump planned on making Mexico pay for it.......not the Mexican government, but Mexican drug cartels.
The cost is irrelevant from my perspective. A nation that hides behind walls is lost.

Let's compare costs.

The cost is irrelevant from my perspective. A nation that hides behind walls is lost.
:huh1:

I think what we should do is build the wall and kick all of the Democrats out.....and refuse to let them back in.

Hey dumbo...do you think those (highly inflated) costs are going away if the Wall is built? Hardly. We still have 11 million illegals already here.

And you REALLY think it's a one time cost? It's not. Walls deteriorate...

Hey dumbo...do you think those (highly inflated) costs are going away if the Wall is built? Hardly. We still have 11 million illegals already here.

And you REALLY think it's a one time cost? It's not. Walls deteriorate...
Oh....so you think the wall will have to be rebuilt every year.....idiot.
The point of the wall is that many of those illegals won't be coming back....along with most of their friends, relatives, and acquaintances. Democrats don't want to remove the magnets that are bringing them here, so the wall is a reasonable, cost-effective solution.

The next phase is to start deporting them wholesale.

Then if they want to come here they have to enroll in a temporary workers program.

Oh, and if any of them are deported, they don't qualify for the work program or citizenship.

Last edited:
Oh....so you think the wall will have to be rebuilt every.....idiot.
The point of the wall is that many of those illegals won't be coming back....along with most of their friends, relatives, and acquaintances. Democrats don't want to remove the magnets that are bringing them here, so the wall is a reasonable, cost-effective solution.

Then if they want to come here they have to enroll in a temporary workers program.

Oh, and if any of them are deported, they don't qualify for the work program or citizenship.

Estimates on maint costs are 1-2 billion a year. So we DO have to rebuild it (just as they are currently rebuilding big sections of the existing wall).

Anc unless you have a " Final Solution"...you AIN'T deporting 11 million people (nor would the business that employ them LET you.

Oh and by the way...those businesses are the magnet that brings them here

Oh and you also forgot that only 40% of illegals enter the country across that border so...huge fail on all accounts.

I hope you DO get it built so we can finally prove what a boondoggle it was

Estimates on maint costs are 1-2 billion a year. So we DO have to rebuild it (just as they are currently rebuilding big sections of the existing wall).

Anc unless you have a " Final Solution"...you AIN'T deporting 11 million people (nor would the business that employ them LET you.

Oh and you also forgot that only 40% of illegals enter the country across that border so...huge fail on all accounts.

I don't believe your estimates are genuine.
Still.....compare $162 billion per year to $1 billion per year.....I really don't see your point.

Yes, because we are the United States if America. We’re smarter than that.

We’re not fucking Israel, and don’t want to become fucking Israel.

The biggest reason we will not tolerate a monument to the orange assclown that is Donald Trump. That’s a building he his criminal ass family and his brain dead supporters will never see.
We are dumber than Israel. They know what works, but we are infested with idiots like you who don't know jack and wouldn't admit the truth even if you did know it.

We are going to become Mexico if the government keeps listening to morons like you.

Whose estimate is that, International snowflakes Inc? We have to rebuild the existing "wall" because it's not a wall. It's a poor excuse for a fence. Much of is nothing more than army surplus runway mats.

So you believe businesses get to decide whether they obey the law? You are truly fucking brain-dead.

Yada, yada, yada. Do you idiots ever come up with something new? We've seen this shit 1000 times already, and it's been batted down every time.

Let's compare costs.

How do you figure, or are you just muttering brain-dead slogans?

Forum List

Back