For those who actually dont think biden and democrat globalists arent responsible for the high gas prices.

Which comment of mine do you take issue with and need substantiated?
You wrote: "Right now EV battery’s come with an 8 year 100k mile warranty
and
they don’t just die they simply lose the ability to fully charge."
Prove to me the EV battery comes with 8 year/100k
prove to me "they simply lose...."
Now I did a little search and found this and you were right...
Federal law requires automakers to warranty EV and hybrid batteries for at least eight years or 100,000 miles.
Now for your second point...again you are right... but you didn't verify as I did..

You wrote: "Right now EV battery’s come with an 8 year 100k mile warranty
and
they don’t just die they simply lose the ability to fully charge."
Prove to me the EV battery comes with 8 year/100k
prove to me "they simply lose...."
Now I did a little search and found this and you were right...
Federal law requires automakers to warranty EV and hybrid batteries for at least eight years or 100,000 miles.
Now for your second point...again you are right... but you didn't verify as I did..
Oh well your links had the same info I was stating. Did you just want me to post a different link?? here

Correct, and in the USA and World, humans are putting it to use. What do you think they are using it for?
They are putting it to use because they are engaging in economic activity. It doesn't "drive" anything.

A wrench is a tool used to loosen and tighten nuts and bolts.
It doesn't loosen and tighten nuts and bolts on its own. Nothing happens without a human applying work to it.

That’s excellent. Costs like that are what keep an economy going. Money circulating. Changing hands. Putting food on peoples tables. Creating jobs etc.
except you have to have initial money to start with. There is none, where does the money come from of trillions?

The way tech evolves battery power is becoming much more efficient. Right now EV battery’s come with an 8 year 100k mile warranty and they don’t just die they simply lose the ability to fully charge.

I’d also support advancements in battery recycling and clean ways to dispose of and reuse old batteries
bullshit. now you're talking nonsense more than usual.

Why are so many of you still crying about gas prices? Been buying gas since it was 19cents a gallon. Gas go's up & down during unusual situations. Don't you have enough money to buy gas?
I can't believe you wrote this.

They are putting it to use because they are engaging in economic activity. It doesn't "drive" anything.

It doesn't loosen and tighten nuts and bolts on its own. Nothing happens without a human applying work to it.
Yes, when humans use it it drives the economy. Just like when humans use a wrench it tightens bolts. This is a silly conversation. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?

Yes, when humans use it it drives the economy. Just like when humans use a wrench it tightens bolts. This is a silly conversation. Are you just arguing for the sake of arguing?
You’re truly stupid

You mean when humans engage in economic activity, then the economy is active.

Your statement is meaningless. The term "drive" means nothing in economics. This conversation is silly because you're a moron who believes he's actually saying something.

You mean when humans engage in economic activity, then the economy is active.

Your statement is meaningless. The term "drive" means nothing in economics. This conversation is silly because you're a moron who believes he's actually saying something.
I mean exactly what I said at the beginning. The circulation of currency is what drives an economy

It’s actual sense that you can’t refute which is why you are scrambling right now.
It's self refuting. Anyone with a brain can see the phrase "drives the economy" doesn't mean anything. You can't even explain what it means.

It's self refuting. Anyone with a brain can see the phrase "drives the economy" doesn't mean anything. You can't even explain what it means.
Oh that’s what you’re hung up on? The word “drives”?! Haha. You should have just asked. By drive I didn’t mean literally driving like one would do a car. I mean pushes it in the direction of progress and growth.

Oh that’s what you’re hung up on? The word “drives”?! Haha. You should have just asked. By drive I didn’t mean literally driving like one would do a car. I mean pushes it in the direction of progress and growth.
I know what you meant. Your theory is that simply printing money somehow creates goods and services.

Forum List

Back