Zone1 For the political left, do you care about the Twitter revelations about the FBI and other gov. Orgs?

I think the story is complete make-believe ... there's not one milligram of Truth to it ... Twitter is in a nose dive ... in a year, it won't exist ... it doesn't take long to type up garbage and sign it "your local FBI agent" ...

Did you answer my question? ... let me repeat it here for you ... "Has this so called "proof" been submitted into a court-of-law?" ... or is this more "stolen election" nonsense ... I am focused on the topic, but when you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change ...
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

What is the matter with you? Even the FBI acknowledges what happened although they desperately tried to trivialize their part.

Wouldn't dealing with the facts be the adult way of handling this bombshell?

You’re uninformed and don’t know it.
How do you know you are informed?

Who do you want to have the authority to police political speech? The FBI and Twitter executives?
Your politics are yours and should be protected. However, we live in a world where no one trusts what they are told if it doesn't conform to their ideology. In summary, I don't like being lied to and think it has had a terrible impact on this country. Just because both sides do it doesn't mean we have to accept it.

How do you know you are informed?

Your politics are yours and should be protected. However, we live in a world where no one trusts what they are told if it doesn't conform to their ideology. In summary, I don't like being lied to and think it has had a terrible impact on this country. Just because both sides do it doesn't mean we have to accept it.
It’s obvious.

What you posted does not happen. You were easily fooled. We have seen that happen quite often.
Thousands of pages of proof have been posted. Either you are too ignorant to understand or your ego is so massive that you are in too deep and will never accept FACTS. Whichever, it is really sad!

Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

Thousands of pages of proof have been posted. Either you are too ignorant to understand or your ego is so massive that you are in too deep and will never accept FACTS. Whichever, it is really sad!

Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

Again.....Trump had the proof. Lake had the proof. When it came to actually backing it in court. Nada.

Again.....Trump had the proof. Lake had the proof. When it came to actually backing it in court. Nada.
Your desperation must be troubling to yourself. Again, your foolish effort to conflate two totally different issues should embarrass you. Sad that it does not.

This thread is about TWITTER. I understand your desperation to change the topic but, it only makes you look more foolish.

Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

That's loser talk ...

To everyone with a brain. To think the founders wrote the 1A to allow for government censorship of political speech, is the thinking of an idiot.
The Founders protected political speech since they knew that every state had libel and slander laws. Until recently, the accuracy of our news media had been improving. Trump and Murdoch put an end to that.

As I recall the timeline, the laptop dropped just before the election so, if it was publicized there would not have been time to fact check it. Comey did something similar to Hillary, announcing a new investigation just before the election and then announcing, after the election, they didn't find anything. Of course by then the damage to Hillary was already done.
True! But I do believe Comey made the announcement it was nothing, just 2 or 3 days before the election and after early voting had ended.... :(

I haven't seen anywhere where the government mentioned the laptop to social media; only stating that it appeared to be disinformation since it wound up in the hands of the Trump campaign, the origin story was completely unbelievable, and it targeted a candidate for President and his family.

And it was verified as bring true....and the FBI interfered with social media to bury the story.....

We get it.....you want the government as your weapon against people you dont like.... just be homest about it

Your desperation must be troubling to yourself. Again, your foolish effort to conflate two totally different issues should embarrass you. Sad that it does not.

This thread is about TWITTER. I understand your desperation to change the topic but, it only makes you look more foolish.

My desperation? LOL

"Targeting" is a subjective word. These agencies were doing their job. If the right wing hadn't lost its mind and engaged in seditious and malicious activities, spreading lies, misinformation, and conspiracy theories that the willing lemmings would lap up, these investigations and actions wouldn't have been necessary. You know, there used to be a bar in this country that you didn't put something down on paper and publish it until you could back it up. Now? Hey any conspiracy theory can be put out there...you know..free speech? :)

So to answer your question, yes, I'm fine with what went on. Sorry, nothing in these Twitter releases smells of election tampering.
Just agencies doing the job they were tasked with.
A bar that the media stopped engaging in long ago as they became Pravda for Democrats

As I understand it, the gov alerted social media that the Hunter Biden laptop was not yet authenticated so they were taking a risk in publishing what was on it. This was just a few weeks before the election so the whichever way the gov went they were influencing the election. The case was similar to Comey announcing just before the 2016 election that the investigation into Hillary was being reopened. That investigation went nowhere but may have cost Clinton the election.

Elon Musk’s Big ‘Twitter Files’ Reveal Turns Into Snoozefest

Then why did the FBI have no problem labeling it Russian disinformation, which they knew was a lie!

No it isn't. In your mind and in the hallways of social media and the alt-right message board covens it may be, but there are a LOT of us who haven't completely lost our minds yet. And we outnumber you.
If you don't like the way things are done in this country, exercise your right to vote. If you can't live with the results, I suggest you pack your bags and find another country to live in.

Again, you don't just get to say or do anything you want without repercussions.
That's not the way it works in this country.

Is that what you did for the 4 years Trump was Presaident, let me help you, NO!

Forum List

Back