For the last Time, "skeptics," the SUN is NOT the cause of climate change, and "solar cycle" was put out by the fraud

Well, no scientist currently questions it.

Then it isn't science ...

Urban legend has the Great Max Planck himself seeking out Albert Einstein begging him to NOT take on Newton's Gravity ... but science trumps even the greatest of us ... science is why the Nobel Commission recognized those who proved the Big Bang Theory wrong ...

It's politics where we can eliminate dissent ...

What annual snowfall?

Antarctic's 2 mile thick ice gain ice mass mostly via "frost" not snow, correct... because the glaciers are as tall as high mountains, remember MOUNTAINS...

The Arctic has snow everywhere, including Greenland.

The rest of your post is pathetic and inaccurate. Alaska in the Arctic Circle gets RAIN in the summer, duh...

So, nothing. That's what I thought.

You frauds are all the same.

You have an IQ under 5, moron. What you were just told is the PRIMARY CLUE to BUSTING the CO2 fraud, and whiff it went in one ear and out the other...

Did you know that the Sun has a great deal to do with climate change?

Hopefully I won’t have to repeat myself.

The Sun is a 100% constant for climate CHANGE.

Climate CHANGE requires CHANGE, like PLATES MOVING...

How did the Sun thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

How is the Sun responsible for ice south of Arctic Circle on Greenland and trees north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?

Sun and Co2 are destroyed by the same DATA...

Where is Earth ice?

On LAND NEAR THE POLES and LAND MOVES and ICE DICTATES CLIMATE = ocean level, temperature, atmospheric thickness, humidity...

The Sun is a 100% constant for climate CHANGE.

Climate CHANGE requires CHANGE, like PLATES MOVING...

How did the Sun thaw North America and freeze Greenland at the same time?

How is the Sun responsible for ice south of Arctic Circle on Greenland and trees north of Arctic Circle on Alaska?

Sun and Co2 are destroyed by the same DATA...

Where is Earth ice?

On LAND NEAR THE POLES and LAND MOVES and ICE DICTATES CLIMATE = ocean level, temperature, atmospheric thickness, humidity...
I guess I will have to repeat myself after all

The Sun remains a major contributor to climate change.

Antarctic's 2 mile thick ice gain ice mass mostly via "frost" not snow, correct... because the glaciers are as tall as high mountains, remember MOUNTAINS...

The Arctic has snow everywhere, including Greenland.

The rest of your post is pathetic and inaccurate. Alaska in the Arctic Circle gets RAIN in the summer, duh...

Atmospheric circulation is pathetic and inaccurate ... better rush to all the major universities in the world and let them know ... the Queen of Sweden will want to meet with you ....

so you ignore the sun and what it does with wind and the jet stream? amazing the amount of stupid you can spew in here.
That statement makes no sense at all. Without the sun foolish there is no other form of energy.
The sun is the most reliable energy source we have.

That statement makes no sense at all. Without the sun foolish there is no other form of energy.
The sun is the most reliable energy source we have.
and it causes climate changes. And you don't think it does, and that's the stupid referral at you.

and it causes climate changes. And you don't think it does, and that's the stupid referral at you.
And your point is what iggy ? The sun is responsible for all our weather and the climate. No Shit. What gave you your first clue ? Sunset,
you are a strange dude. You just came to that revelation and felt a need to tell everyone what literally everyone knew who had half the cray matter of a mature cucumber. Wow.

Last edited:
I guess I will have to repeat myself after all

The Sun remains a major contributor to climate change.

Cannot answer basic questions.

Cannot explain how the Sun "changes" from Greenland to Alaska at the same latitude.

But can "repeat"

Another pathetic excuse of an "attorney" trying to opine regarding science... I repeat I repeat I repeat... incredibly obvious BULLSHIT

Atmospheric circulation is pathetic and inaccurate ... better rush to all the major universities in the world and let them know ... the Queen of Sweden will want to meet with you ....

Atmospheric circulation is WEATHER, not CLIMATE.

That requires an IQ over 10 to understand the difference...

WHAT ARE THOSE CHANGES???

WHAT DOES THE SUN CHANGE?

THE SUN SHINES. EQUALLY BY LATITUDE. EVERY DAY. EVERY YEAR.

CONSTANT.

Atmospheric circulation is WEATHER, not CLIMATE.

That requires an IQ over 10 to understand the difference...

Weather used dt ... climate used ∆t ... otherwise they are exactly the same .. including atmospheric circulation ... take a class if you don't believe me ... just brush up on you math skills ... we do use differential equations ... so sometimes weather uses ∂t instead of dt ...

Average wind direction is a far far more important to climate than temperature ... c.f. Köppen Climate Classification System ... the primary consideration is the circulation cell: tropical, desert, temperate (x2) and polar ... A through E ... simple ... and we determine this by average wind direction ... easy ... temperature at best is a tertiary factor, sometimes not used at all ...

Average wind direction is a far far more important to climate than temperature

So if Earth had two polar oceans and hence no ice, the wind would make all the difference and we wouldn't notice any changes...

WHAT A MORON!!!

The wind, the wind, the wind ====== CHANGES DIRECTIONS OVER AND OVER DURING JUST ONE YEAR...

So if Earth had two polar oceans and hence no ice, the wind would make all the difference and we wouldn't notice any changes...

WHAT A MORON!!!

The wind, the wind, the wind ====== CHANGES DIRECTIONS OVER AND OVER DURING JUST ONE YEAR...

How does ice effect wind? ... Polar Easterlies are still Polar Easterlies whether there's ice on the surface or not ... [giggle] ... do you get your information from Penthouse magazine or something? ...

You must live in LA LA Land ... see how the wind waves always come from the west? ... scientists call those winds "Westerlies" because they always come from the west ... and this is caused by atmospheric circulation ... Meteorology 201 ... do you even know what ∂t is? ...

WHAT ARE THOSE CHANGES???

WHAT DOES THE SUN CHANGE?

THE SUN SHINES. EQUALLY BY LATITUDE. EVERY DAY. EVERY YEAR.

CONSTANT.
There has never been a question as to the sun’s initiation of climate changes. But they have always been cyclic. The difference is simply this. Never has the world’s climate while man has been on earth change so RAPIDLY as it has since the start of out industrial resolution. There are no graphs that show otherwise. None nada, nix, nothing. AGW is about the RATE OF CHANGE.
Anyone who sets himself up as an authority with more knowledge then the collected science of every climate research facility in the world, is blowing smoke up his ass.

Forum List

Back