For The Children

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
I heard today that the Russian missile that came down had an inscription "For the Children".....I am not pro Putin but, it seems to me that since the missile blew up there would be no inscription left. Makes me wonder about the information we are getting.

There are pictures of what, to me, appears to be a booster stage of a rocket, with the text “За детей” painted on it, which translates into “For children”.

Still, the claim is suspicious. I've not seen anything to identify the location of this picture, but I would not expect the booster stage to land anywhere near the target of the final stage.

1649475062054.png
1649475076426.png

I have almost stopped looking at the info on this war because it’s so difficult to decipher what is NOT propaganda.
For instance, with that massacre that happened in Bucha, they said it was Russians that did it and it was done on March 30th, but the Russians left city March 28th. It gets so complicated. I think both sides have committed horrific war crimes and the whole thing just needs to stop.

I have almost stopped looking at the info on this war because it’s so difficult to decipher what is NOT propaganda.
For instance, with that massacre that happened in Bucha, they said it was Russians that did it and it was done on March 30th, but the Russians left city March 28th. It gets so complicated. I think both sides have committed horrific war crimes and the whole thing just needs to stop.
Both sides lie. All bets are off. Law of any kind is now irrelevant.

Forum List

Back