For the censure Police..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

archangel

Just a few definitions:
Humor:(1)temperament(2)mood(3)whim(4)a quality that appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or incongruous(his or her plight)a keen perception of(5)something designed to be comical or amusing...one mans humor may be anothers insult!
satire:biting wit,irony or sarcasm used to expose vice or folly...also a literary work having these qualities...found in dry humor
censure:to find fault with...blaming or condeming to criticize...
censor :eek:ne of two early Roman magistrates whose duties included the power to suppress any thing they found objectionable!

So for the record Mod's are Roman magistrates just exercising their power :dunno:

I see the mods are viewing as I write...interesting! smiley faces!

archangel said:
Just a few definitions:
Humor:(1)temperament(2)mood(3)whim(4)a quality that appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or incongruous(his or her plight)a keen perception of(5)something designed to be comical or amusing...one mans humor may be anothers insult!
satire:biting wit,irony or sarcasm used to expose vice or folly...also a literary work having these qualities...found in dry humor
censure:to find fault with...blaming or condeming to criticize...
censor :eek:ne of two early Roman magistrates whose duties included the power to suppress any thing they found objectionable!

So for the record Mod's are Roman magistrates just exercising their power :dunno:

I see the mods are viewing as I write...interesting! smily faces!

Not sure how you got to that conclusion. Could it have something to do with this now locked thread? http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23708

Perhaps someone else could tell us the humor here? Two mods thought it was a flame.

Kathianne said:
Not sure how you got to that conclusion. Could it have something to do with this now locked thread? http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23708

Perhaps someone else could tell us the humor here? Two mods thought it was a flame.

This is not a flame...just a opinion...not intended as humor maybe a little satire though...now you have a problem with my freedom of speech...you are the one flaming now!
ps:please remove the link to the closed post...you are inviting flamming!

archangel said:
This is not a flame...just a opinion...not intended as humor maybe a little satire though...now you have a problem with my freedom of speech...you are the one flaming now!
ps:please remove the link to the closed post...you are inciting flamming!

How do you figure this? Saying something, doesn't make it so. How did I flame you?

Kathianne said:
How do you figure this? Saying something, doesn't make it so. How did I flame you?

you posted a link to the closed thread you alluded to...why? This just invites flamming..imo..end of story!

archangel said:
you posted a link to the closed thread you alluded to...why? This just invites flamming..imo..end of story!

Put your pov across, if not for this closed thread, what is it that has you saying,
So for the record Mod's are Roman magistrates just exercising their power

If that is the problem, you have a problem with 'questioning mods decisions'-see rules.

If that is the problem, you have a first warning. If not, feel free to publically explain what you are speaking of.

Kathianne said:
Put your pov across, if not for this closed thread, what is it that has you saying,

If that is the problem, you have a problem with 'questioning mods decisions'-see rules.

If that is the problem, you have a first warning. If not, feel free to publically explain what you are speaking of.

it was a general comment...did not point to any particular post or mod or anyone else...just a little satire that got me a warning...you just made my point for me...you are assuming way too much!

archangel said:
it was a general comment...did not point to any particular post or mod or anyone else...just a little satire that got me a warning...you just made my point for me...you are assuming way too much!

Ok, you have the first warning then. This thread is now closed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back