For Snowflakes Too Lazy To Look It Up & Think For Themselves: Whistle Blower Protection Act of 1989

Wow. How about you assfucks be concerned that Trump broke the law instead of who brought this to the surface?
Exactly what statute did he break and what is your evidence? Hint, evidence isn't the feelings, beliefs or thoughts of people who were not on the call or have first hand knowledge. Where is a record of an exact quite corroborated my multiple sources? To date, it does not exist. Just unelected bureaucrats claiming interagency consensus overrules the elected President who sets the policy they are supposed to carry out.

We have testimony that he tried to bribe a foreign leader for political gain. That is against the law.

Some were in on the call. Some were in the system & were told to carry it out. Some were Trump appoiun tees.

Try supporting our country for once instead of your fat assed buddy.
I note that you didn't provide the evidence. You like the "star" witnesses alluded to what you heard.
Testimony is evidence, dumbass.
I testify that my co-worker goes to church with a lady whose best friend cuts the hair of the old guy who lives around the corner from you who says you expose yourself to all the passing cars when you are watering your yard. Based on the evidence. you should already be in jail and receiving shock therapy. You're as big of a dumbass as Bull Schiff the leaking camera whore..

Wow. How about you assfucks be concerned that Trump broke the law instead of who brought this to the surface?
Exactly what statute did he break and what is your evidence? Hint, evidence isn't the feelings, beliefs or thoughts of people who were not on the call or have first hand knowledge. Where is a record of an exact quite corroborated my multiple sources? To date, it does not exist. Just unelected bureaucrats claiming interagency consensus overrules the elected President who sets the policy they are supposed to carry out.

We have testimony that he tried to bribe a foreign leader for political gain. That is against the law.

Some were in on the call. Some were in the system & were told to carry it out. Some were Trump appoiun tees.

Try supporting our country for once instead of your fat assed buddy.
I note that you didn't provide the evidence. You like the "star" witnesses alluded to what you heard.
Testimony is evidence, dumbass.
I testify that my co-worker goes to church with a lady whose best friend cuts the hair of the old guy who lives around the corner from you who says you expose yourself to all the passing cars when you are watering your yard. Based on the evidence. you should already be in jail and receiving shock therapy. You're as big of a dumbass as Bull Schiff the leaking camera whore..
We heard from people that listened to conversations. You assfucks don't even know what hearsay is,. My God.

So, again, when are snowflakes going to post the link to the law Schiff and they insist exists that gives non-qualifying whistle blowers anonymity and immunity?!

Schiff is a proven f*ing liar, admitted leaker, and traitor!

Forum List

Back