For Shogun re Israel

they dont want a palestinian state, they want all of israel, and to kill every jew.
they have always wanted no jews and christians in israel.
1929 riots, they were ok with letting jews being burned in ovens, and were happy about it, there was even a grand mufti of jerusalem who worked with hitler. The brits would not allow more then 15k jews, into safe passage, because they didnt wanna piss off the great pales.
But forget it shogun, they should have just gone back to the countries that rounded them up and slaughterd them, and way to ignore the facts here
and the fact the british government who owned palestine, pales never owned the land, and never made a stink about it when arabs ruled it from 1948-1967 said in 1916 balfour document, the jews can have a homeland.
then the united nations split it into two, so both sides could have a home, but its not good enough for the pales.
shogun, You should sign up to be hamas's spoken you do a good job of it here
:cuckoo:

If anyone put forth half of the hatred in your post towards jews you'd he halfway to the anti-semite button by the time I finish this sentence. We can sling mud if you want, dude.

Yes, go back to GERMANY after ww2. some did anyway and had a happy life there. If, in your hatred of anything non-jewish, you want to play the role of the modern nazi with lame fucking excuses for the ethnic purity of Israel then so be it. It's not like you've fallen far from the zionist "make any excuse for israel necessary. Israel, right or wrong" tree. Your position is no more surprising than a southern white dude lamenting that the south will rise again.

I hate to break it to you but just because YOU think a burning bush makes a good real estate agent doesn't mean that every one else does too.

me: i have no idea what your talking about

How many native holy sites in North America do you think have roads and parking lots on them now?

me: what does that have to do with this?

I've got my facts trait, dude. There IS NO second temple to have been built upon.

me: that is not true

I suggest you be happy with being given a nation and find some other location for the next temple.

me: i suggest you stop being an apologist/spokesman for the palestinians.

if you want to actually debate policy or possible solutions fine, but so far, i only hear blame for israel itself.

If anyone put forth half of the hatred in your post towards jews you'd he halfway to the anti-semite button by the time I finish this sentence. We can sling mud if you want, dude.

me: Nah, id rather not sling mud. I dont like certain statements you made, but its not up to me, or anyone else to say whether you love or hate anyone.
Im sorry i let my emotions make me a jerk, truce?

Yes, go back to GERMANY after ww2.

me: we would ahve been so welcomed :rolleyes:

some did anyway and had a happy life there.

me: not many, but now germany is becoming a great place for jews actually

If, in your hatred of anything non-jewish,

me: i have a dear friend whom i love as a human being who is muslim, from egypt. I make the conchence decision NOT to hate on muslims, thats why i say jihadist vs muslim

you want to play the role of the modern nazi

me: how is having 20% arab population living in israel, modern nazi's.

with lame fucking excuses for the ethnic purity of Israel then so be it.

me: again, its not about ethnic purity, jews come from south america, europe, the middle east, most ended up in israel because of the holocaust, and the muslim nations expelling 800,000 jews. They come in all races, ethnicities, and we have christians, druze, muslims, and armenians.

It's not like you've fallen far from the zionist "make any excuse for israel necessary.

me: im not opposed to a certain policy discussion, but what im hearing from you is, israelies wrong, israel existing wrong, poor palestinains, and nothing about how their actions have consequences, even for those in their commmunity who dont support them.

Israel, right or wrong" tree.

me: israel can be wrong, lets gets specific and we can talk ok?

Your position is no more surprising than a southern white dude lamenting that the south will rise again.

me: i have no idea what you mean there.

Which would already exist except they do not want one, they want Israel.

True that is the catch 22. In 1948 the world stated that we want to create the First Ever Palestinian State, along side the Rebirth of Israel!

The Palestinians along witht the Arabs went to war. From '49 to '67 Jordan and Egypt had the power to create Palestine, but they refused.

Then throughout the years the Israelis tried to make peace, yet the Palestinians deny their right to exist and irrationally hold onto the notion that Israel will take on millions of enemies of the state in a peace agree.

Not creating a free independent Palestine is unjust, but the Palestinians have to be rational in their demands. Otherwise their dreams of independence will remain just that - a Dream!

me: i suggest you stop being an apologist/spokesman for the palestinians.

if you want to actually debate policy or possible solutions fine, but so far, i only hear blame for israel itself.

Perhaps if Israel would stop giving people concerned with struggling humanity a torch to bare by their treatment of Pals who, as a matter of fact, they should be thanking left and right for their precious fucking zion anyway..

Nah... Shogie's answer is that Israel should be in Texas.

There's a solution for ya, eh?

My position is that, were Israel in Texas, you'd be busy demonizing Texans instaed of Pals as inherently evil for DARING to tell a jewish population that they cannot march in and squat on occupied land.

Indeed, once you come to figure out the significance of that statement then you might just find yourself coming to an alternative that doesn't hinge on fucking pals in the ass right before sending them the say of the North American native.

My position is that, were Israel in Texas, you'd be busy demonizing Texans instaed of Pals as inherently evil for DARING to tell a jewish population that they cannot march in and squat on occupied land.

Indeed, once you come to figure out the significance of that statement then you might just find yourself coming to an alternative that doesn't hinge on fucking pals in the ass right before sending them the say of the North American native.

Using your logic the pals have no right to Israel because it is occupied. And has been for over 60 years. End of story.

How do you figure, stupid?

Would TEXANS see it the same way if Israel were carved out of THEIR state?

They would sooner leave the union and fight for their homeland just like everyone else.

Go ask Gary the orderly to explain it to you during today's sponge bath.

There was never a Jewish state in Texas. There was a Jewish state called Israel, where Israel currently is for more than a millenium before the Romans slaughtered the Jews, scattered them across Europe, Asia and Africa and changed the name to Palestine.

You claim of moving Israel to Texas only proves more your ignorance and anti-semitism over-welms you. You are right in the same boat with Liberlism!:evil:

Well, I would reply but I'd hate to post a suggestive source that would indicate anything remotely looking like evidence to rebutt your assertion and be labeled a bully. Hell, I could feed back to you the same historic evidence of muslims on that land to, by evidence of their second most holy site if jerusalem for crying the fuck out loud, but THAT is probably a little too close to jew-hating anti-semitism for you.

Hey, fuck it. If you want to see israel conquer it's part of the world and maintain ethnic purity in it's state while dominating non jews then so be it. enjoy your new master race. Congrats, you have achieved for america what the germans achieved in america pre-holocaust: apathy towards a population of victims. May your ancestors rot in the same place you'd toss a muslim without batting an eye.

dude, they blow themselves up, shoot guns at jews, they dont just sit their with rocks, oh and they get money from all over the world to continue their jihad against the jews

please dont tell me you think their this innocent people that just throws rocks and fights for freedom, and that a state is what the jihadists want.

Granted, a great majority probably want peace, but the jihadists, you cant be serious

i imagine that a bunch of rock throwing palestinians would be the ones to nuke the US despite israel. sure.

This should make your tail wag:

No Nukes? Iran Still a Menace, Bush Says
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4127534&page=1

dude, how many times do i have to tell you israel is made up of twenty percent muslims. And druze, and christians

Sheeze

Well, I would reply but I'd hate to post a suggestive source that would indicate anything remotely looking like evidence to rebutt your assertion and be labeled a bully. Hell, I could feed back to you the same historic evidence of muslims on that land to, by evidence of their second most holy site if jerusalem for crying the fuck out loud, but THAT is probably a little too close to jew-hating anti-semitism for you.

Hey, fuck it. If you want to see israel conquer it's part of the world and maintain ethnic purity in it's state while dominating non jews then so be it. enjoy your new master race. Congrats, you have achieved for america what the germans achieved in america pre-holocaust: apathy towards a population of victims. May your ancestors rot in the same place you'd toss a muslim without batting an eye.

are you not gonna talk about how 800,000 jews were kicked out of muslim countries in 1948, how muslims from then to now, have treated non jews and women?, as second class citizens, or are you just going to rag on jews.

Some of things you say, can be interpreted as anti-semetic, because they sound border line anti-jew(anti israeli)

Just giving you an opinion, from a friend

Im sorry shogun, but this sounds retarded, and borderline anti semetic.
Your not talking about a policy of the jewish state, youre refusing to acknowledge their right to exist, and blaming them, for their neighbors irrational hatred (way to blame the victim)

Your comments hear, and some others border on anti semitism because they are against jews/an entire country.

I cant blame people for interpreting your comments as they seem them, the way you say things, and what you say gives people perceptions.

Right or wrong, if you say outlandish things, like israel has no right to exist, and if they were in texas, they would harrass texans, when ive told you numerous times, israel has 20% arab muslims, shows your not listening to me, or your lying.

all i ever hear you do, is be an apologist for pals

How do you figure, stupid?

Would TEXANS see it the same way if Israel were carved out of THEIR state?

They would sooner leave the union and fight for their homeland just like everyone else.

Go ask Gary the orderly to explain it to you during today's sponge bath.

All i know is the muslims stole christian land, starting at the birth of islam

Some would disagree with you..to a degree

..." and that "[a]lthough proud of their Arab heritage and ancestry, the Palestinians considered themselves to be descended not only from Arab conquerors of the seventh century but also from indigenous peoples who had lived in the country since time immemorial, including the ancient Hebrews and the Canaanites before them."[15].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian

dude, how many times do i have to tell you israel is made up of twenty percent muslims. And druze, and christians

Sheeze

How many from that 20% do you ever expect to see become the ISraeli PM? Now, after you answer that tell me if the chances are lesser or greater that a jew will someday be the President of the US; a actual western nation.

What do you think this says about the racist element of ethnic purity in Israel.

To a zionist and a nazi, probably not a damn thing.

Forum List

Back