For SHAME John Roberts of FOX!@!!

I need an explanation as to what the problem is because OBVIOUSLY I thought there was a "freedom of expression"! I'm expressing disappointment in John Roberts/Fox news for pursuing a totally irrelevant issue! So please explain the problem!
The problem is you have no proof of what Roberts said. Without an accurate link, you could just be making it up. In other words, WE DON'T TRUST YOU!!! Bigly!!!

For the very first time, I'm extremely disappointed in John Roberts, reporter for Fox and his extremely ignorant question regarding Trump denouncing White Supremacists"! How disgusting! He wouldn't accept what Trump has said. Wouldn't accept what Kayleigh said which was President Trump denounced them.
What the F>>>K does the MSM want Trump to do? By the same TOKEN where is the MSM asking BIDEN to denounce ANTIFA, BLM and All groups that are burning cities! WHERE are those people after Biden who said "antifa" is an idea!!!!

I was so happy to see that great Canadian reporter, J.D. Roberts nail Kayleigh's bony ass to the wall on her lies.

Canadians have little patience for liars and fools, and Trump is both.

Go CANADA!!!!
So why did he have a temper tantrum right after the briefing? He stomped his feet like a baby lol

For the very first time, I'm extremely disappointed in John Roberts, reporter for Fox and his extremely ignorant question regarding Trump denouncing White Supremacists"! How disgusting! He wouldn't accept what Trump has said. Wouldn't accept what Kayleigh said which was President Trump denounced them.
What the F>>>K does the MSM want Trump to do? By the same TOKEN where is the MSM asking BIDEN to denounce ANTIFA, BLM and All groups that are burning cities! WHERE are those people after Biden who said "antifa" is an idea!!!!

I was so happy to see that great Canadian reporter, J.D. Roberts nail Kayleigh's bony ass to the wall on her lies.

Go CANADA!!!!
So why did he have a temper tantrum right after the briefing? He stomped his feet like a baby lol

Donald Trump frequently stomps his tiny feet like a baby. Which time are you referring to?

Go CANADA!!!!

Donald Trump frequently stomps his tiny feet like a baby. Which time are you referring to?
Right after the press briefing John Roberts went live on Fox News and started to cry that he was getting attacked on Twitter because he thought Trump should I answer the question the way poor little John Roberts one of the question answered and he started to cry..
yes that’s a real Canadian a little bitch lol

Mr. Biden, can we get a clear, unequivocal denouncement of ISIS and other terror organizations? You still have not been clear about your position when it comes to Islamo-terrorism. Can we get we get a clean, direct denouncement?

Joe, can you just repeat these words, just to be sure:
"I, Joe Biden, do hereby repent for my past ties to terrorist organizations and do solemnly swear that I will not fund or support them again, and that I triple denounce them for all eternity, with a banana up my ass."

Joe, you didn't repeat the oath. Why won't you denounce terror???

Headline: "Joe supports terrorism"

Forum List

Back