For Democrats...is 'it' about what's best for Americans or about what keeps the party relevant?

Are illegals good for Americans?
Are sanctuary cities good for Americans?
Is free healthcare for illegals good for Americans?
Is 'kinda' supporting those whom riot, loot, murder and commit arson good for Americans?
Is defunding the police good for Americans?
Are higher taxes good for Americans?
Is healthcare that doubles profits for insurance carriers good for Americans?

We know the aforementioned can be good for various fringe factions, the Dem pet projects but by and large do Americans win?
Tell us what policies / ideals Dems are pushing that aren't aimed at 2%'ers, fringe factions.....which are aimed to benefit average Americans?
44M Americans have student debt. Biden/Harris are hopefully going to do something about that.

Holy shit Almost Dead Biden and Fake Black Bitch Harris have that kind of dough....they can personally fund such a thing?
OR
Are you saying they will steal from good hard working productive positive contributors and funnel their wealth to others?

Broke, you want americans to pick crops I agree. So pay them well to do it. I will gladly pay more. You want someone picking crops to work in a field all day for a lousy $12 to $15 per hour? That's awful.

Is 'kinda' supporting those whom riot, loot, murder and commit arson good for Americans?

We know the aforementioned can be good for various fringe factions, the Dem pet projects but by and large do Americans win?
Tell us what policies / ideals Dems are pushing that aren't aimed at 2%'ers, fringe factions.....which are aimed to benefit average Americans?

Immigration is a complex topic. You're trying to boil it down into slogans and soundbites. Undocumented workers in this country do jobs that most white people..wouldn't do. And you constantly forget about the corporations that hire and pay these people willingly. You gonna sanction them? Why not offer a path to citizenship for these people and for DACA and focus the INS and BPS on finding the bad apples and shipping them out of the country? I don't want to spend time hassling people who are productive members of the workforce, even if they are here illegally. There would be no need for sanctuary cities if there was sensible immigration policy. Meaning, productive undocumented people wouldn't have the specter of arrest and immediate deportation hanging over their head. Free healthcare for undocumented people was a campaign slogan. To be ignored. Just something to be made into a soundbite for the right wing. Address the issues behind the protest and people wouldn't have to resort to looting and rioting (which I don't condone but I understand why it happens). Defunding the police entirely is not an answer. Sensible people have already come to that conclusion. But police need some sort of guardrails. Otherwise, how will things ever change?

Your last two require larger discussions on policy. We know tax cuts do NOT increase revenues. They stimulate temporary growth which in the end encourage deficit spending and amplify budget deficits.
Healthcare should be accessible and affordable for all Americans without being tied to an employer. No one should have to go broke because they need to pay for healthcare, or operations, or prescriptions.
Like it or not, the federal government can be a help in the form of a high risk pool and/or a public option. We've had a decade to fix/amend the ACA. And y'all know who has stood in the way of that?

Look at us, discussing policy. See, Trump hasn't driven the good out of us completely. :auiqs.jpg:
Undocumented ?......do mean illegals?.....you dont have to be politically correct....

Illegals to me are law breakers, felons, bad people...you know, the people that the Obama administration was largely trying to target. :)
Sure the poor slob who fled his country because people were trying to kill him might technically be here illegally. But this guy is out in the parking lot of the local hardware store, wanting to work..day after day after day.
Or the woman with kids to feed and look after who cleans the hotel rooms (and toilets..yuck!) of slobbish white travelers.
So undocumented seems to be appropriate. These are the people I'd want to keep as they are...well...workers.
"Illegals to me are law breakers, felons, bad people..."
So the guy who breaks into your backyard, pitches a tent and refuses to leave wouldn't be considered a criminal trespasser? Is he there against your will?

"Sure the poor slob who fled his country because people were trying to kill him might technically be here illegally. But this guy is out in the parking lot of the local hardware store, wanting to work..day after day after day."
Your short story sounds so intimate and personal...now multiply that story by 20-40 million...Does it seem problematic now?

Or the woman with kids to feed and look after who cleans the hotel rooms (and toilets..yuck!) of slobbish white travelers.
Who cleaned up after those evil white folks long before illegals blanketed our job markets?

So undocumented seems to be appropriate. These are the people I'd want to keep as they are...well...workers.
Based on the context of your post don't you really mean...well...21st century slaves?

Uh..ok a bunch of situational anecdotes...sure..I'll play.
1) Snort! Is he of "darker" skin?..or just some white dude looking to squat?..cause I've seen both!..call the police cause there's a madman around!
2) It's only problematic because there is no consensus in how to deal with refugees (hell, how about definition?).
3) Not familiar with history are you? Not surprised. Answer..in years past, white people from disadvantaged countries...but since the 60's?..darker skinned people.
4) And? No interest in definitions.."prog", "slave", doochbag...ok, I like that one. :auiqs.jpg:

Broke, you want americans to pick crops I agree. So pay them well to do it. I will gladly pay more. You want someone picking crops to work in a field all day for a lousy $12 to $15 per hour? That's awful.

Not at all...Like you, and all good real core Americans I'd happily pay a shit-ton more if it meant sending ALL Gusatvo's and Guadalupe's home to their brown shitholes.

Immigration is a complex topic. You're trying to boil it down into slogans and soundbites. Undocumented workers in this country do jobs that most white people..wouldn't do. And you constantly forget about the corporations that hire and pay these people willingly. You gonna sanction them? Why not offer a path to citizenship for these people and for DACA and focus the INS and BPS on finding the bad apples and shipping them out of the country? I don't want to spend time hassling people who are productive members of the workforce, even if they are here illegally. There would be no need for sanctuary cities if there was sensible immigration policy. Meaning, productive undocumented people wouldn't have the specter of arrest and immediate deportation hanging over their head. Free healthcare for undocumented people was a campaign slogan. To be ignored. Just something to be made into a soundbite for the right wing. Address the issues behind the protest and people wouldn't have to resort to looting and rioting (which I don't condone but I understand why it happens). Defunding the police entirely is not an answer. Sensible people have already come to that conclusion. But police need some sort of guardrails. Otherwise, how will things ever change?

Your last two require larger discussions on policy. We know tax cuts do NOT increase revenues. They stimulate temporary growth which in the end encourage deficit spending and amplify budget deficits.
Healthcare should be accessible and affordable for all Americans without being tied to an employer. No one should have to go broke because they need to pay for healthcare, or operations, or prescriptions.
Like it or not, the federal government can be a help in the form of a high risk pool and/or a public option. We've had a decade to fix/amend the ACA. And y'all know who has stood in the way of that?

Look at us, discussing policy. See, Trump hasn't driven the good out of us completely. :auiqs.jpg:
Word Up Brother! WORD!

Last I checked, NO health screenings are done at the borders.
And Dimm's, who bitch about super-spreaders want to open it up!
This will get interesting, real fast.

Undocumented ?......do mean illegals?.....you dont have to be politically correct....

Illegals to me are law breakers, felons, bad people...you know, the people that the Obama administration was largely trying to target. :)
Sure the poor slob who fled his country because people were trying to kill him might technically be here illegally. But this guy is out in the parking lot of the local hardware store, wanting to work..day after day after day.
So the guy who breaks into your backyard, pitches a tent and refuses to leave wouldn't be considered a criminal trespasser? Is he there against your will?

"Sure the poor slob who fled his country because people were trying to kill him might technically be here illegally. But this guy is out in the parking lot of the local hardware store, wanting to work..day after day after day."
Your short story sounds so intimate and personal...now multiply that story by 20-40 million...Does it seem problematic now?

Who cleaned up after those evil white folks long before illegals blanketed our job markets?

Based on the context of your post don't you really mean...well...21st century slaves?

1) Snort! Is he of "darker" skin?..or just some white dude looking to squat?..cause I've seen both!..call the police cause there's a madman around!
2) It's only problematic because there is no consensus in how to deal with refugees (hell, how about definition?).
3) Not familiar with history are you? Not surprised. Answer..in years past, white people from disadvantaged countries...but since the 60's?..darker skinned people.
4) And? No interest in definitions.."prog", "slave", doochbag...ok, I like that one. :auiqs.jpg:

America is your backyard...us conservatives perceive it as such....is there a reason you don't? You know...We The People and all that jazz.

People who break into your property against you will are not "refugees" they are criminals...You know this...right?

True...white euros came here on an invite through Ellis Island....This nation needed them, the people needed them. We are in different times...you know this...right?

My apologies...I thought you were trying to label a criminal as a "worker"

44M Americans have student debt. Biden/Harris are hopefully going to do something about that.
and who is going to reimburse those who they owe those debts too?......

America is your backyard...us conservatives perceive it as such....is there a reason you don't? You know...We The People and all that jazz.

People who break into your property against you will are not "refugees" they are criminals...You know this...right?

True...white euros came here on an invite through Ellis Island....This nation needed them, the people needed them. We are in different times...you know this...right?

My apologies...I thought you were trying to label a criminal as a "worker"

I'm interested in continuing the discussion...hopefully you are as well.
JackOfNoTrades

Well...duh....Evil rich whitey ofcourse.

thanks for answering candy.....

thanks for answering candy.....
You scared 'it' with your question...you know how LefTards work...they disengage the second they have to think beyond their FEELZ.
'It' moved into Dumb and Dumber mode.
lalalala.gif

It’s what’s best for Americans – voting Trump out of office is proof of that.

chinese votes don't count, dumbass.
There is no fraud may and Chinese did not vote.

Holy shit Almost Dead Biden and Fake Black Bitch Harris have that kind of dough....they can personally fund such a thing?
OR
Are you saying they will steal from good hard working productive positive contributors and funnel their wealth to others?

I don't think you graduated middle school.

They will just take whatever Congress approved and re-allocate it to whatever they want. Just like your blob did.

OR

They will just take whatever Congress approved and re-allocate it to whatever they want. Just like your blob did.

"I don't think you graduated middle school."
I'm good with that...How many Raider fans made it to high school, aren't they all ghetto brown human cockroaches?

"They will just take whatever Congress approved and re-allocate it to whatever they want. Just like your blob did."
Oh gotcha....you might want to study what our founders meant when they said "PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE"
How do you lowlife degenerates continuously translate that into 'steal from the productive and give to broke pieces of useless shits'?

OR

I'm good with that...How many Raider fans made it to high school, aren't they all ghetto brown human cockroaches?

"They will just take whatever Congress approved and re-allocate it to whatever they want. Just like your blob did."
Oh gotcha....you might want to study what our founders meant when they said "PROMOTE THE GENERAL WELFARE"
How do you lowlife degenerates continuously translate that into 'steal from the productive and give to broke pieces of useless shits'?

As a broke piece of shit yourself, I'd think you'd be pleased.

Sorry to break it to you but this is what your blob did...took money the Congress allocated for one program and converted it to another.

OR

As a broke piece of shit yourself, I'd think you'd be pleased.

Sorry to break it to you but this is what your blob did...took money the Congress allocated for one program and converted it to another.

Haha...”to another” program that benefited Americans in ‘GENERAL’.....or to another program to benefit a few broke college kids?

Forum List

Back