For all you leftist troublemakers heading this way next week

EXCEPT cops don't have the RIGHT to demand your ID just because they feel like it! We shouldn't get shot for refusing to comply with that sort of harassment. Cops do not have the right just to harass people at will. And we should not have to "comply or get shot". They need to sit the fuck down and leave people alone unless they've been CALLED. They walk up to people on the street and demand ID...that's bullshit. They demand to see your ID if you happen to be where they are, if you dare to talk to them, if you try to film...all of that is bullshit and it's bullshit to tell people that they'd better comply or the cops are authorized to shoot them. That's garbage. And if that's where we are I'm fine with the cops getting shot. Get rid of them, let the cities fucking burn, and let people live their lives like people again.

So who ever got shot for not showing an ID?

If an officer asks for your ID, then he is permitted by law to ask. If he is not permitted by law, you don't fight with the guy. You show him your ID and take it up with his supervisor or your attorney.

I didn't say anybody had been shot for failing to show an id. YOUR assertion is that people don't get shot if they comply with everything (including showing ID) a cop tells them to do.

It's not true. Cops violate the law EGREGIOUSLY and when they do, WE shouldn't have to suck a bullet for it.

I don't buy the bullshit that "everything a cop does is good and you must obey everything they tell you to because they're the cops". Bull fucking shit. We are not their slaves, and they are also accountable to the constitution and the law....and if they refuse to abide by the constitution, they can die. I don't care.

how are "leftist troublemakers" the problem? people have every right to express their disgust with the racist fascist nominated by "the base".

i'd get over it if i were you.

Then let them express their disgust somewhere else. There is only one reason to protest at Republican events, and that is because you are looking for trouble.

why would they express their disgust somewhere else. they are supposed to express it where they make an impact.

too bad if you'd rather ignore them. again, you should probably get over it. no one is going to protest where no one notices. they are going to go where the white supremacists are, you know the ones the donald likes to re-tweet so often.

how are "leftist troublemakers" the problem? people have every right to express their disgust with the racist fascist nominated by "the base".

Then let them express their disgust somewhere else. There is only one reason to protest at Republican events, and that is because you are looking for trouble.

why would they express their disgust somewhere else. they are supposed to express it where they make an impact.

too bad if you'd rather ignore them. again, you should probably get over it. no one is going to protest where no one notices. they are going to go where the white supremacists are, you know the ones the donald likes to re-tweet so often.
It's all because leftists have no class. None. Just threats and verbal abuse. Watch and see how many conservatives protest at the dnc...

EXCEPT cops don't have the RIGHT to demand your ID just because they feel like it! We shouldn't get shot for refusing to comply with that sort of harassment. Cops do not have the right just to harass people at will. And we should not have to "comply or get shot". They need to sit the fuck down and leave people alone unless they've been CALLED. They walk up to people on the street and demand ID...that's bullshit. They demand to see your ID if you happen to be where they are, if you dare to talk to them, if you try to film...all of that is bullshit and it's bullshit to tell people that they'd better comply or the cops are authorized to shoot them. That's garbage. And if that's where we are I'm fine with the cops getting shot. Get rid of them, let the cities fucking burn, and let people live their lives like people again.

So who ever got shot for not showing an ID?

If an officer asks for your ID, then he is permitted by law to ask. If he is not permitted by law, you don't fight with the guy. You show him your ID and take it up with his supervisor or your attorney.

I didn't say anybody had been shot for failing to show an id. YOUR assertion is that people don't get shot if they comply with everything (including showing ID) a cop tells them to do.

It's not true. Cops violate the law EGREGIOUSLY and when they do, WE shouldn't have to suck a bullet for it.

I don't buy the bullshit that "everything a cop does is good and you must obey everything they tell you to because they're the cops". Bull fucking shit. We are not their slaves, and they are also accountable to the constitution and the law....and if they refuse to abide by the constitution, they can die. I don't care.

You didn't? You didn't just post this:

They demand to see your ID if you happen to be where they are, if you dare to talk to them, if you try to film...all of that is bullshit and it's bullshit to tell people that they'd better comply or the cops are authorized to shoot them.

If that's the way you feel, then I think it's time to move out of a civilized society and perhaps find a jungle to live in.

In a civilized society, there is organization and a chain of command. We the people DO GIVE police authority to enforce the law. It doesn't matter if you agree with the law or not, it's our laws and we all have to abide by them.

If you feel a police officer is acting outside of the law, remember it's just your opinion unless you happen to be a lawyer. If you disagree with an officer, you don't challenge him on the street. That's how you escalate a situation where he is forced to use his weapon for self-defense.

What a bunch of BS. Have an impact? What impact? Do they think their protesting will make Donald quit the race? If so, I have a bridge for sale.

They are not there to make an impact, they are there to start trouble. Whether there are ten thousand people protesting or none at all, it won't change one thing. There won't be an impact.

Last edited:
Don't be so daft, that would be pretty much the same thing as the other way 'round. But rational balanced citizens will have a problem with police killing anyone unarmed or in any instance where any suspect should have been taken in rather than murdered. You on the other hand are about something else, and it shows.

I'm all about the law, and there is no law that says a police officer can't use deadly force if needed whether the suspect is armed or not. If I have the legal right to kill somebody that's not armed, so should police.

Liberals are such simpletons. There is a way to stop all these police shootings. No, it isn't protesting. No, it isn't stopping traffic in the street. No, it isn't assaulting police officers. Would you like to know the secret? It's called listening to the orders of the police.

That's right, because all these police shootings have one thing in common: every suspect didn't obey police orders.

Of course the simplest and easiest solution to stop police shootings is to simply obey their commands. But that's way too much to expect from liberals. It's better to go out, protest and riot, and accomplish nothing.

Exactly. If a police offer says show your hands, show your hands. If he asked for you ID, etc., give him your ID. If you think that whatever he asked of you was beyond acceptable, there are ways to deal with it.

I wonder how those who whine because police ask them for an ID as part of doing their job would react if they worked a job (i.e. - cashier) where they had to ask for ID and the person they asked said "fuck you" or was a smartass when they requested it?

That's why I said "as part of their job". That means a reason exists for them to do so. Cops shouldn't walk down a city street and simply ask for ID. However, if a cop sees a group of younger people doing things for which age restrictions apply by law, since their job is to uphold the law, asking someone for an ID to prove they are old enough isn't harassment or out of the realm of what a cop can do as part of his job.

So you're OK with cops being shot because you think you can do whatever you want? Why don't you take that attitude with one and let me know what happens.

No, I'm ok with cops being shot when their culture has become such, and they are armed and financed to an extent that makes them an enemy of liberty, instead of the protectors of it.

In other words, you're just a bitch that doesn't like people saying "boo" to you.

I'm OK if the reverse happens to you.

So what are these sites supposed to prove? One is going to be heard by a grand jury and the other site talks about police lying in court. No proof positive of anything as of yet.

These links are suppose to prove that "cops lie all the time?"

They prove that cops ignore the law, kill people, and lie to cover it.

And people like you justify it.

That's why our patriot movement will never get anywhere. Half the asshats are too stupid to realize that the behavior is wrong REGARDLESS of who is being targeted. They're all like "We want our guns! We can open carry! Cops have no right to arrest us just for carrying our guns! But cops should mow those black motherfuckers down if they talk back! That's different!"

No, it's not. It's the same thing. It's just that there, as here, you have criminal yahoos who just want to be in the middle and really have no idea what the hell the problem is.

It's all because leftists have no class. None. Just threats and verbal abuse. Watch and see how many conservatives protest at the dnc...

People protest at the GOP because they offend like everyone !

Forum List

Back