For all you leftist troublemakers heading this way next week

So can the police arbitrarily and without cause stop anyone openly carrying and demand they prove they're not a felon? Demand they prove they obtained the gun legally?

Isn't that a 2nd amendment infringement?

Nope, too many people even if they wanted to.

But if they start trouble gun or not, and the police run their names and find out they are a felon, of course they will be arrested. They will be placed in county jail, and trust me, if you ever talked to anybody that's been in our county jail, it's definitely someplace you never want to go.

Good then liberal protesters will be allowed to carry and defend themselves

New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to GOP convention, if law allows | Fox News

Impossible. Liberals hate guns.

Difference in those attending the convention carrying and those like the New Black Panthers carrying is that the former do it for protection and the latter do it because they're thugs.
Oh people who attend the convention won't be carrying. The GOP won't allow them to.
Yet the thug blacks will and you're OK with that?

New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to GOP convention, if law allows | Fox News

Impossible. Liberals hate guns.

Difference in those attending the convention carrying and those like the New Black Panthers carrying is that the former do it for protection and the latter do it because they're thugs.

Like the Bundy cult?

Ammon never carried a gun, lol.

Don't be so daft, that would be pretty much the same thing as the other way 'round. But rational balanced citizens will have a problem with police killing anyone unarmed or in any instance where any suspect should have been taken in rather than murdered. You on the other hand are about something else, and it shows.

I'm all about the law, and there is no law that says a police officer can't use deadly force if needed whether the suspect is armed or not. If I have the legal right to kill somebody that's not armed, so should police.

Liberals are such simpletons. There is a way to stop all these police shootings. No, it isn't protesting. No, it isn't stopping traffic in the street. No, it isn't assaulting police officers. Would you like to know the secret? It's called listening to the orders of the police.

That's right, because all these police shootings have one thing in common: every suspect didn't obey police orders.

Of course the simplest and easiest solution to stop police shootings is to simply obey their commands. But that's way too much to expect from liberals. It's better to go out, protest and riot, and accomplish nothing.

Well, unless you happen to be in your house in the middle of the night when they come barging into your house and shoot you. Then it's not going to matter what you do.

Don't be so daft, that would be pretty much the same thing as the other way 'round. But rational balanced citizens will have a problem with police killing anyone unarmed or in any instance where any suspect should have been taken in rather than murdered. You on the other hand are about something else, and it shows.

I'm all about the law, and there is no law that says a police officer can't use deadly force if needed whether the suspect is armed or not. If I have the legal right to kill somebody that's not armed, so should police.

Liberals are such simpletons. There is a way to stop all these police shootings. No, it isn't protesting. No, it isn't stopping traffic in the street. No, it isn't assaulting police officers. Would you like to know the secret? It's called listening to the orders of the police.

That's right, because all these police shootings have one thing in common: every suspect didn't obey police orders.

Of course the simplest and easiest solution to stop police shootings is to simply obey their commands. But that's way too much to expect from liberals. It's better to go out, protest and riot, and accomplish nothing.

Exactly. If a police offer says show your hands, show your hands. If he asked for you ID, etc., give him your ID. If you think that whatever he asked of you was beyond acceptable, there are ways to deal with it.

I wonder how those who whine because police ask them for an ID as part of doing their job would react if they worked a job (i.e. - cashier) where they had to ask for ID and the person they asked said "fuck you" or was a smartass when they requested it?

Exactly. If a police offer says show your hands, show your hands. If he asked for you ID, etc., give him your ID. If you think that whatever he asked of you was beyond acceptable, there are ways to deal with it.

I wonder how those who whine because police ask them for an ID as part of doing their job would react if they worked a job (i.e. - cashier) where they had to ask for ID and the person they asked said "fuck you" or was a smartass when they requested it?

EXCEPT cops don't have the RIGHT to demand your ID just because they feel like it! We shouldn't get shot for refusing to comply with that sort of harassment. Cops do not have the right just to harass people at will. And we should not have to "comply or get shot". They need to sit the fuck down and leave people alone unless they've been CALLED. They walk up to people on the street and demand ID...that's bullshit. They demand to see your ID if you happen to be where they are, if you dare to talk to them, if you try to film...all of that is bullshit and it's bullshit to tell people that they'd better comply or the cops are authorized to shoot them. That's garbage. And if that's where we are I'm fine with the cops getting shot. Get rid of them, let the cities fucking burn, and let people live their lives like people again.

EXCEPT cops don't have the RIGHT to demand your ID just because they feel like it! We shouldn't get shot for refusing to comply with that sort of harassment. Cops do not have the right just to harass people at will. And we should not have to "comply or get shot". They need to sit the fuck down and leave people alone unless they've been CALLED. They walk up to people on the street and demand ID...that's bullshit. They demand to see your ID if you happen to be where they are, if you dare to talk to them, if you try to film...all of that is bullshit and it's bullshit to tell people that they'd better comply or the cops are authorized to shoot them. That's garbage. And if that's where we are I'm fine with the cops getting shot. Get rid of them, let the cities fucking burn, and let people live their lives like people again.

That's why I said "as part of their job". That means a reason exists for them to do so. Cops shouldn't walk down a city street and simply ask for ID. However, if a cop sees a group of younger people doing things for which age restrictions apply by law, since their job is to uphold the law, asking someone for an ID to prove they are old enough isn't harassment or out of the realm of what a cop can do as part of his job.

So you're OK with cops being shot because you think you can do whatever you want? Why don't you take that attitude with one and let me know what happens.

Well, unless you happen to be in your house in the middle of the night when they come barging into your house and shoot you. Then it's not going to matter what you do.

Who, the police? When do police ever force themselves into a home without a warrant?

That's why I said "as part of their job". That means a reason exists for them to do so. Cops shouldn't walk down a city street and simply ask for ID. However, if a cop sees a group of younger people doing things for which age restrictions apply by law, since their job is to uphold the law, asking someone for an ID to prove they are old enough isn't harassment or out of the realm of what a cop can do as part of his job.

So you're OK with cops being shot because you think you can do whatever you want? Why don't you take that attitude with one and let me know what happens.

No, I'm ok with cops being shot when their culture has become such, and they are armed and financed to an extent that makes them an enemy of liberty, instead of the protectors of it.

Who, the police? When do police ever force themselves into a home without a warrant?

I actually didn't say "without a warrant". I said when they entered the wrong house.

Which technically would be without a warrant, since the warrant is for a different person's domicile.

Man Dies in Police Raid on Wrong House
Relative: Stockbridge man shot by police has died
Cops Raid Wrong House, Shoot Dog, Shoot Man, Then They Even Shot Another Cop - Counter Current News
Sleeping 7-year-old girl shot in head during no-knock police raid on wrong home - Police State USA
Homeowner not charged after shooting Okla. police chief
San Bernardino Co. police respond to wrong house, shoot dog

Last edited:
Cleveland Police Chief says he must 'uphold the law' when it comes to open carry during the RNC

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

The Secret Service and other agencies offered an update on security preparations for next week's Republican National Convention Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say concerns about potential unrest are increasing, after to last weeks fatal shootings of police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota.

"Dallas is wake up call for a lot of people," Chief Calvin Williams said.

CPD says their biggest goal for the residents and visitors of Cleveland is public safety and access.

"We want people to be able to go where they want in the city and be safe doing it," said Dept. Chief Ed. Tomba.

Cleveland officials and the Secret Service are promising increased security.

Those who have a license to own a gun will not be allowed to bring their gun inside Quicken Loans Arena during the Republican National Convention, but if you own a gun legally, you will be able to bring your gun downtown outside the convention perimeter.

Ohio’s open-carry laws mean that those who legally own guns can take them into the areas, barring the security zone, where many of the events and protests connected to the convention will be held.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said they have to follow state law when it comes to those licensed to own and carry a gun.

"We've done events in the past where people have presented themselves in an open carry format and we've handled that. We have tactics and policies in place that deal with that. I'm not going to get into specifics but we've talked about of course since Dallas and other things have happened how we better that," said Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams. "There are certain things that go along with open carry that that person has to do. [For example] you can't menace people, you can't brandish your weapon."

Thousands of officers from Cleveland and other agencies will provide downtown security for the RNC, which begins Monday and runs through Thursday.

Chief Williams added, "Everything outside the security zone is an open area. If you see something suspicious let us know and we'll check it out."

"We are prepared to welcome the world to Cleveland," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Ronald L. Rowe Jr.

Cleveland Police Chief says he must 'uphold the law' when it comes to open carry during the RNC

Oh, and just a couple more things: unlike some of those lib cities in lib states, we don't have a magazine size restriction. And for you Black Panthers, remember only those LEGALLY allowed to carry will be allowed to which means no felons. That should knock out most of you in that group. :afro::afro::afro:

how are "leftist troublemakers" the problem? people have every right to express their disgust with the racist fascist nominated by "the base".

i'd get over it if i were you.

So who ever got shot for not showing an ID?

If an officer asks for your ID, then he is permitted by law to ask. If he is not permitted by law, you don't fight with the guy. You show him your ID and take it up with his supervisor or your attorney.

Libs don't carry guns.

do the voices in your head tell you that?

reality: (something i know you're unfamiliar with) not wanting criminals, crazies and abusers to have guns does not mean anyone hates guns. what you might want to exercise control over are the personality flaws that cause you to substitute guns for the shortcomings in your masculinity.

how are "leftist troublemakers" the problem? people have every right to express their disgust with the racist fascist nominated by "the base".

i'd get over it if i were you.

Then let them express their disgust somewhere else. There is only one reason to protest at Republican events, and that is because you are looking for trouble.

Forum List

Back