For all you leftist troublemakers heading this way next week

That would be a great opening line for your memoirs.

Why would I write about you?
And now you demonstrate poor reading comprehension.

Again, why would I write about how it only took one generation of your family to produce such a dumb piece of shit?
Please don't write. About anything. You only embarrass yourself, and people walk away stupider after reading your nonsense.

You level of stupidity does get greater after reading what I wrote. It's because you continue to deny facts. It's not because of what I wrote but because you're unwilling to learn.
Alright you've gotten too boring. Bye.

Again, why would I write about how it only took one generation of your family to produce such a dumb piece of shit?
Please don't write. About anything. You only embarrass yourself, and people walk away stupider after reading your nonsense.

You level of stupidity does get greater after reading what I wrote. It's because you continue to deny facts. It's not because of what I wrote but because you're unwilling to learn.
Alright you've gotten too boring. Bye.

Stupid people like you get bored when what's said is beyond your ability to comprehend.

Vigilante justice is an oxymoron.

What is it with you ammosexuals? You got your guns, but now you want to use them heater skelter? Calm down and think before you decide to go all Dirty Harry.

I love how you liberals twist words. WTF did I say anything about vigilantism?

People carry guns to protect themselves from attackers. And we all know that Democrats are the attackers. Take a look at any past Republican convention. Take a look at Trump rallies. Liberals come to these places for one reason and one reason only, to start trouble.

Now they may get away with that garbage in liberal states, but these outsiders coming here better not think we are California. We don't tolerate that crap. If you bust a window out of a car of a CCW holder, we have the right to use deadly force to stop you. Breaking into a car here is the same as breaking into a home under our Castle Doctrine.

An attacker doesn't have to be armed either for a person to use deadly force. Our law states that an armed citizen can use deadly force if they believe they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death.

We also have no restrictions on how a CCW holder can carry their weapon. I carry my loaded weapon on my passenger seat with no holster. It's legal here. If I'm attacked, I'm only one second away from grabbing my firearm and being legally able to defend myself.

Almost guaranteed that the violence will be started by the anti Trump crowd. Not protesting, but violence.

Almost guaranteed that the violence will be started by the anti Trump crowd. Not protesting, but violence.

Yeah right. Liberals will be coming in from out of town to start trouble, and when trouble starts, it won't be because of them.

Then you people wonder why we refer to your side as the uninformed voters???

Look there's a nature preserve in Cleveland: http://www.portofcleveland.com/infrastructure-environment/cleveland-lakefront-nature-preserve/

Someone should tell the black panthers to capture it and threaten to murder police so that conservatives will think of them like heroes.

Who has to tell them to be thugs. It's bred into them.
^ Not a racist post at all. RWrs...nothing to see here.
You're exactly right. It isn't a racist post. We agree.
^ Explains so much......

It explains that the only thought that ever comes to your mind when someone disagrees with you is racism. That invalidates any of your claims.
Do continue.......

^ It took generations of southern cracka inbreeding to create someone who would type that response.

It didn't take but one generation back to create a dumb son of a bitch.

His kind usually does.

Who has to tell them to be thugs. It's bred into them.
^ Not a racist post at all. RWrs...nothing to see here.
^ Explains so much......

It explains that the only thought that ever comes to your mind when someone disagrees with you is racism. That invalidates any of your claims.
Do continue.......

I said all that needs to be said. You, must like OldSchool, Lahkota, JakeStarkey, Closed Caption, and the list goes on, already have your response ready before any statement you disagree with has been made. The response, much like the old Mattel See and Say pull string toy, has one of a few pat saying. In your cases, they all center around making accusations of racism.

Cleveland Police Chief says he must 'uphold the law' when it comes to open carry during the RNC

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

The Secret Service and other agencies offered an update on security preparations for next week's Republican National Convention Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say concerns about potential unrest are increasing, after to last weeks fatal shootings of police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota.

"Dallas is wake up call for a lot of people," Chief Calvin Williams said.

CPD says their biggest goal for the residents and visitors of Cleveland is public safety and access.

"We want people to be able to go where they want in the city and be safe doing it," said Dept. Chief Ed. Tomba.

Cleveland officials and the Secret Service are promising increased security.

Those who have a license to own a gun will not be allowed to bring their gun inside Quicken Loans Arena during the Republican National Convention, but if you own a gun legally, you will be able to bring your gun downtown outside the convention perimeter.

Ohio’s open-carry laws mean that those who legally own guns can take them into the areas, barring the security zone, where many of the events and protests connected to the convention will be held.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said they have to follow state law when it comes to those licensed to own and carry a gun.

"We've done events in the past where people have presented themselves in an open carry format and we've handled that. We have tactics and policies in place that deal with that. I'm not going to get into specifics but we've talked about of course since Dallas and other things have happened how we better that," said Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams. "There are certain things that go along with open carry that that person has to do. [For example] you can't menace people, you can't brandish your weapon."

Thousands of officers from Cleveland and other agencies will provide downtown security for the RNC, which begins Monday and runs through Thursday.

Chief Williams added, "Everything outside the security zone is an open area. If you see something suspicious let us know and we'll check it out."

"We are prepared to welcome the world to Cleveland," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Ronald L. Rowe Jr.

Cleveland Police Chief says he must 'uphold the law' when it comes to open carry during the RNC

Oh, and just a couple more things: unlike some of those lib cities in lib states, we don't have a magazine size restriction. And for you Black Panthers, remember only those LEGALLY allowed to carry will be allowed to which means no felons. That should knock out most of you in that group. :afro::afro::afro:

So obviously open carry puts an added burden on Cleveland law enforcement in this situation.

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

The Secret Service and other agencies offered an update on security preparations for next week's Republican National Convention Wednesday afternoon.

Officials say concerns about potential unrest are increasing, after to last weeks fatal shootings of police officers in Dallas and two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota.

"Dallas is wake up call for a lot of people," Chief Calvin Williams said.

CPD says their biggest goal for the residents and visitors of Cleveland is public safety and access.

"We want people to be able to go where they want in the city and be safe doing it," said Dept. Chief Ed. Tomba.

Cleveland officials and the Secret Service are promising increased security.

Those who have a license to own a gun will not be allowed to bring their gun inside Quicken Loans Arena during the Republican National Convention, but if you own a gun legally, you will be able to bring your gun downtown outside the convention perimeter.

Ohio’s open-carry laws mean that those who legally own guns can take them into the areas, barring the security zone, where many of the events and protests connected to the convention will be held.

Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson and Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams said they have to follow state law when it comes to those licensed to own and carry a gun.

"We've done events in the past where people have presented themselves in an open carry format and we've handled that. We have tactics and policies in place that deal with that. I'm not going to get into specifics but we've talked about of course since Dallas and other things have happened how we better that," said Cleveland Police Chief Calvin Williams. "There are certain things that go along with open carry that that person has to do. [For example] you can't menace people, you can't brandish your weapon."

Thousands of officers from Cleveland and other agencies will provide downtown security for the RNC, which begins Monday and runs through Thursday.

Chief Williams added, "Everything outside the security zone is an open area. If you see something suspicious let us know and we'll check it out."

"We are prepared to welcome the world to Cleveland," said Assistant Special Agent in Charge, Ronald L. Rowe Jr.

Oh, and just a couple more things: unlike some of those lib cities in lib states, we don't have a magazine size restriction. And for you Black Panthers, remember only those LEGALLY allowed to carry will be allowed to which means no felons. That should knock out most of you in that group. :afro::afro::afro:

So can the police arbitrarily and without cause stop anyone openly carrying and demand they prove they're not a felon? Demand they prove they obtained the gun legally?

Isn't that a 2nd amendment infringement?

^ It took generations of southern cracka inbreeding to create someone who would type that response.

It didn't take but one generation back to create a dumb son of a bitch.

His kind usually does.

Can you tell me why I would put in my memoirs something about a dumb SOB like OldSchool?

Good then liberal protesters will be allowed to carry and defend themselves

New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to GOP convention, if law allows | Fox News

Impossible. Liberals hate guns.

Difference in those attending the convention carrying and those like the New Black Panthers carrying is that the former do it for protection and the latter do it because they're thugs.
Oh people who attend the convention won't be carrying. The GOP won't allow them to.
Yet the thug blacks will and you're OK with that?

Good then liberal protesters will be allowed to carry and defend themselves

New Black Panther Party plans to bring guns to GOP convention, if law allows | Fox News

Impossible. Liberals hate guns.

Difference in those attending the convention carrying and those like the New Black Panthers carrying is that the former do it for protection and the latter do it because they're thugs.

Like the Bundy cult?

Not at all like them. I said thugs. Get it straight.

Right, so like we've all seen, black = thug for you. That's all it is. The Bundy cult is fine with you people. Black folk do it it's an outrage. Typical.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Kind of like when a white cop shoots a black suspect, the only possible reasons for that is race; not what the suspect did, not if the suspect listened to police, not if the suspect moved in a threatening way, it must be because all white cops are racist.

Don't be so daft, that would be pretty much the same thing as the other way 'round. But rational balanced citizens will have a problem with police killing anyone unarmed or in any instance where any suspect should have been taken in rather than murdered. You on the other hand are about something else, and it shows.

This billboard is in Cleveland to greet the Republicans as they head to their convention:

zlvjop.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean. Kind of like when a white cop shoots a black suspect, the only possible reasons for that is race; not what the suspect did, not if the suspect listened to police, not if the suspect moved in a threatening way, it must be because all white cops are racist.

Don't be so daft, that would be pretty much the same thing as the other way 'round. But rational balanced citizens will have a problem with police killing anyone unarmed or in any instance where any suspect should have been taken in rather than murdered. You on the other hand are about something else, and it shows.
More guns make every situation better

There will be hundreds of anti-Trump protestors....may I suggest a large capacity magazine like you use when you shoot up a first grade classroom or gay nightclub?

That's all I use, large capacity magazines.

You never know when you need a lot of bullets for a lot of people, especially when they are liberals. I won't be going down there, but I'm sure my fellow gun toting Ohioans will. Large magazines have a way of changing the minds of troublemakers. :Boom2:

"I won't be going down there, blahbiddy blah blah."

Pfffffffffffffffffft, that's what I thought, sheesh, you people are all about nothing. Misfit whiners and bitches.

"Because they are liberals. All talk and no walk."

So you're "liberal" then aren't you

I'm all about the law, and there is no law that says a police officer can't use deadly force if needed whether the suspect is armed or not. If I have the legal right to kill somebody that's not armed, so should police.

Liberals are such simpletons. There is a way to stop all these police shootings. No, it isn't protesting. No, it isn't stopping traffic in the street. No, it isn't assaulting police officers. Would you like to know the secret? It's called listening to the orders of the police.

That's right, because all these police shootings have one thing in common: every suspect didn't obey police orders.

Of course the simplest and easiest solution to stop police shootings is to simply obey their commands. But that's way too much to expect from liberals. It's better to go out, protest and riot, and accomplish nothing.

Forum List

Back