For all you hardliners who blame Fentanyl deaths on the person who OD-ed.

Not as bad as it is now and it's coming across our open border daily. Thanks Biden.
fig2od2020.jpg

Ah, so now they only pretended to give her three doses of narcan but sprayed saline solution instead,.. I see :rolleyes:
No, they gave her narcan. But who is to say the narcan worked to block opiate receptors or if the narcan was just a fancy placebo which made her somatic reaction go away becaues that's what she expected.

I think you missed the point.

We have no idea if the narcan saved her life. We don't even know if it was fentanyl.

During a shutdown color me shocked. Why does your chart stop when biden took over?
It was skyrocketing before the lockdown.

The border was closed. How did all these people die of Fentanyl with a closed border?

Ah, shifting the goalposts now..
Not at all. Just not surprised that someone having a somatic reaction gets better after narcan. It’s perfectly consistent. You don’t know what the narcan did and didn’t do.

FIO from a third party who is an ultra smart man .

".You can kill yourself with opioids over-the-counter now, buying them at the grocery store or minimart under the name Za-Za or Tianaa, aka gas station heroin. It is a 46 billion dollar industry killing people right and left, but our vaunted FDA is doing. . . nothing, of course. There are existing laws against this, but no one at any level— Justice, FBI, attorneys general, or DAs—are doing anything about it. Why? ---- "

You don't need prompting to know the answer

There’s no scientific basis for this. Fentanyl isn’t instantaneously absorbed into the skin.

No, not through absorption. But if you then touch your mouth, nose, eyes, etc.. you could be in trouble.

More than likely she touched one of her mucous membranes while gloved, seen it happen many times.....

~S~

Last edited:
FIO from a third party who is an ultra smart man .

".You can kill yourself with opioids over-the-counter now, buying them at the grocery store or minimart under the name Za-Za or Tianaa, aka gas station heroin. It is a 46 billion dollar industry killing people right and left, but our vaunted FDA is doing. . . nothing, of course. There are existing laws against this, but no one at any level— Justice, FBI, attorneys general, or DAs—are doing anything about it. Why? ---- "

You don't need prompting to know the answer
I just heard about this stuff a couple of days ago, thanks for posting. It's a synthetic with similar properties to Opioids but technically not. The FDA is too busy pushing Covid drugs to be worried about this new killer anyone can buy over the counter. They are worse than useless.

Fentanyl can be absorbed through the skin via a slow-release patch. These are prescribed commonly to persons with severe chronic pain.

You can receive a dose by touching the medication side of the patch, but not a large dose.

Depending on your body weight and metabolism, even a small dose can cause a drop in blood pressure and respiratory suppression sufficient to cause syncope.

But extremely unlikely to be fatal.

Forum List

Back