For All YOu Gary Supporters

Everyone in the world is entitled to come and take your job.......white obama has spoken...goes full trumphitler....what a joke

That's okay, I'm still voting for Ming the Merciless. :thup:

It's a wasted vote.

The Dude will abide by a landslide.
I love the wasted vote mantra, it pathetic enough to be hysterically funny. :thup:

What is hysterically funny is the distance between my comment and your head. It was just a little joke there, kid, but seemed to sail so far over your head that it might as well be in the stratosphere.

I am more than familiar with the fellow in your siggy, but you evidently haven't a clue as to the two fellows in mine.

That's okay, I'm still voting for Ming the Merciless. :thup:

It's a wasted vote.

The Dude will abide by a landslide.
I love the wasted vote mantra, it pathetic enough to be hysterically funny. :thup:

What is hysterically funny is the distance between my comment and your head. It was just a little joke there, kid, but seemed to sail so far over your head that it might as well be in the stratosphere.

I am more than familiar with the fellow in your siggy, but you evidently haven't a clue as to the two fellows in mine.
What's even more hysterically funny is you took what I said personally....... :lmao:

Gary Johnson is a poor mans Ralph Nader , his chances of being President are WORSE than Elvis coming back to life, your about as relevant as the local plumber, blaaahhhhhhhhhhh..:laugh:

Gary gets asked about Aleppo.......replies what is Aleppo.....good nite everybody!!!!!!!
Film at 8

Gary is very happy nobody was hurt in the bombing and Mn mall attack........guy is turning into a Bidenlike gaffomatic

Forum List

Back