For a fair election all legal votes need to be counted, then the Progressives want Unity in the country. How can there be unity if you call US racist

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

The left only have one word left in their very astute vocabulary. RACIST. When they dont get their way, then who ever is stopping them is a RACIST. That word has been so abused that no one believes the progressives anymore.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5254180.png

If the dems are successful in stealing this election their will never be unity...I fear for my nation's future with elections that can be stolen so easily.....

He lost. Deal with it. Move on. Crying about it and filing bullshit lawsuits won't help stem or prevent an even bigger unfolding virus disaster that the Orange Roughy seems to have no interest in doing anything about. Just pouting and tweeting. Worst President ever elected...in the history of this country.

Damn nobody expects unity from pieces of shit who supported ol'Trumpybear to the bitter end.

Democrats just want their president to offer an olive branch to the dejected Banana Bunch,

before sicking the DOJ on their traitorous-trumpy asses..........Just kidding..... we want to work with you, honest!

Damn nobody expects unity from pieces of shit who supported ol'Trumpybear to the bitter end.

Democrats just want their president to offer an olive branch to the dejected Banana Bunch,

before sicking the DOJ on their traitorous-trumpy asses..........Just kidding..... we want to work with you, honest!
Demoncraps want you slaves to get in our faces, or burn loot and murder.....

He lost. Deal with it. Move on. Crying about it and filing bullshit lawsuits won't help stem or prevent an even bigger unfolding virus disaster that the Orange Roughy seems to have no interest in doing anything about. Just pouting and tweeting. Worst President ever elected...in the history of this country.
You definately sound like a slave of the progressive movement. Worst president ever, the same guy who had the lowest unemployment ever for the blacks, latinos, and women. The same guy who stopped shipping jobs to China, you know where Hunter Biden received billions of dollars just because his cocaine last name was Biden. The prog masters told you that orange man bad, and you have followed their orders just like a slave would....

Go away you nasty troll....all we want is a fair and accurate count...you would be demanding the same thing....do you really want the dem party to win illegitimately?....it will come back to bite the dems hard in the midterms...many Trump voters are democrats...don't forget that....

Go away you nasty troll....all we want is a fair and accurate count...you would be demanding the same thing....do you really want the dem party to win illegitimately?....it will come back to bite the dems hard in the midterms...many Trump voters are democrats...don't forget that....
Yes, they really do want their masters to win illegitimately, how else can they steal from the rest of US to live their pitiful lifestyles without lifting a finger. Such slaves that the left have become.

Go away you nasty troll....all we want is a fair and accurate count.

Trumpybear is that nasty troll who will be leaving. This is exactly what the Russian aliened POS was told to do after a loss in 2016.

Do you really trust the guy who said in 2016 and in 2020 if "I loose it's only because it's rigged"?

Putin's aim was to promote distrust in the Great American System, through Trumpybear.

Putin Smiles, Bigley

Yes, they really do want their masters to win illegitimately, how else can they steal from the rest of US to live their pitiful lifestyles without lifting a finger. Such slaves that the left have become.

Hang on I've got to take a break so I can take my free bath in stolen milk and honey.

I don't know anybody dumb enough to believe that shit.

Go away you nasty troll....all we want is a fair and accurate count.

Trumpybear is that nasty troll who will be leaving. This is exactly what the Russian aliened POS was told to do after a loss in 2016.

Do you really trust the guy who said in 2016 and in 2020 if "I loose it's only because it's rigged"?

Putin's aim was to promote distrust in the Great American System, through Trumpybear.

Putin Smiles, Bigley
Wow, the prog masters back in 2016 told all their subservient slaves that President Trump colluded with Russia, and this slave here, continues with the narrative like a good little slave that he/she/it is..

Hang on I've got to take a break so I can take my free bath in stolen milk and honey.

I don't know anybody dumb enough to believe that shit.
Of course not...
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

If the dems are successful in stealing this election their will never be unity...I fear for my nation's future with elections that can be stolen so easily.....

Even if they won fair, look at their plans for America. There can never be any peace with the filth. If the dems enact all their wet dream of wants it will destroy America as founded.

The squad Nano lr cens.jpg

You definately sound like a slave of the progressive movement. Worst president ever, the same guy who had the lowest unemployment ever for the blacks, latinos, and women. The same guy who stopped shipping jobs to China, you know where Hunter Biden received billions of dollars just because his cocaine last name was Biden. The prog masters told you that orange man bad, and you have followed their orders just like a slave would....

A lot of Trump goods are manufactured in China. So the whole screaming China! doesn't really hold. Trump inherited a growing economy and a falling unemployment rate from Obama. And proceeded to piss it all down the drain. 250K dead, 12 million infections, 7% unemployment and Trump is busy doing????..oh yeah. Nothing. So yeah, worst President..ever. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back