Academy Award Winner Suffered Ignorant Racism and Divisive Intra-Racial Discrimination

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny

Hello. Reading this article, I learned Academy Award winner Hattie McDaniel experienced ígnorant Racism, as well as divisive Intra-Racial Discrimination & Hate from citizens denigrating her as an Un©lé T0m.

My question:

Does a person or an entire community that bullies, harasses, intimidates and denigrates peace loving, independent thinking citizens as an Un©lé Tom, C°°n, Sellout, Traitor, ect., or for acting "too white"...

...wish to live in an American society that is racially integrated or segregated?

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

EDswU02WsAAvooA.jpgEEqOlovX4AAzwiB.jpg

☮️♥️

Hello. Do responsible citizens recognize Michelle "GIRL POWER" Obama is a leader of America's large, divisive, emotionally troubled, FEMALE dominated, Child Neglecting, NO SNITCHING, Segregation minded, Intra-Racial Discrimination and HATE practicing ProBlack/BLM community:

The same large, progressive, liberal leaning ProBlack/BLM community that chooses to harass, bully, threaten, INTIMIDATE or denigrate as C°°ns, Sellouts or Traitors, our accomplished, independent, freedom-loving American friends, neighbors and coworkers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for Life, Liberty, (Love) and Happiness.

Danielle, a 'black female conservative', laments HATEFUL Michelle Obama admiring liberals threatening VIOLENCE toward American Citizens peacefully sharing their concerns regarding Social Issues affecting American citizens of African Descent:

Was Michelle Obama promoting peace and unity when inviting to her Nation's home, one dozen apparent emotionally troubled Urban Truth Tellers composing music informing our ENTIRE WORLD that American girls and women of African descent should be viewed as inhuman creatures and treated like HOES or THOTS undeserving of being offered basic human respect?

THUGLIFE = "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks Everybody" ~Tupac Shakur, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) Victim

"We need more people who care; you know what I'm saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that..." ~Tupac Shakur

#PREVENTCHILDABUSE
#STOPGUNVIOLENCE

D8b5ZjeWsAIu_BN.jpgevil-woman-michelle-obama.jpg
☮️

Hello. Reading this article, I learned Academy Award winner Hattie McDaniel experienced ígnorant Racism, as well as divisive Intra-Racial Discrimination & Hate from citizens denigrating her as an Un©lé T0m.

My question:

Does a person or an entire community that bullies, harasses, intimidates and denigrates peace loving, independent thinking citizens as an Un©lé Tom, C°°n, Sellout, Traitor, ect., or for acting "too white"...

...wish to live in an American society that is racially integrated or segregated?

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

View attachment 418148View attachment 418149

☮♥

Never mind what she had to go through. Isn't there a "Gone With The Wind" statue we can tear down somewhere?

(sarcasm)

My question:

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

☮♥

Never mind what she had to go through. Isn't there a "Gone With The Wind" statue we can tear down somewhere?

(sarcasm)

This makes me so mad..........
I WANT TO STEAL SOME SNEAKERS FROM TARGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My question:

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

☮♥

(sarcasm)

It ain't "ghetto" unless you burn the store down afterward.

My question:

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

☮♥

(sarcasm)

That would just be rude.

My question:

ProBlack/BLM pathology:

☮♥

(sarcasm)

That would just be rude.

Ok then, just spray paint antifa and BLM slogans all over the front.

But don't burn it down.

Forum List

Back