Foods you find repulsive that a'lot of people love

lg325

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Inspired by another thread on this board,
Mine are- cheese ,mayo ,sour cream ,cottage cheese, anchovies ,sardines. caviar( fish eggs in general.) cauliflower. there are others. :)

KarlMarxsPitBull

Reaction score
Anything made of industrialized meat is criminal. I can understand people raising livestock for personal consumption, or even some regulated hunting if the animals are not wasted, but when I see stacks of meat and chicken than ran through an assembly line I get disgusted.

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine are- cheese ,mayo ,sour cream ,cottage cheese, anchovies ,sardines. caviar( fish eggs in general.) cauliflower. there are others. :)
I read somewhere that canned fish like sardines are actually much better for you than salmon, tuna and and a lot of the other popular fish.

And here;

Last edited:

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anything made of industrialized meat is criminal. I can understand people raising livestock for personal consumption, or even some regulated hunting if the animals are not wasted, but when I see stacks of meat and chicken than ran through an assembly line I get disgusted.
You done? Take the troll act somewhere else.

Angelo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I toured a slaughterhouse up in Kentucky years ago, and leaving out most of the gory details of the adventure, it was a long time before I ate ANY meat after that. The blood smell stayed fresh in my memory for years....the images and sounds are embedded permanently. The lamb area was the worst....animals waiting in line to die crying...it was horrible.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sushi, Octopus, Beef Testicles, Squid, Lobster, Oysters, Chili WITHOUT Beans, Caviar, and of course, ANCHOVIES.:mm:

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sushi, Octopus, Beef Testicles, Squid, Lobster, Oysters, Chili WITHOUT Beans, Caviar, and of course, ANCHOVIES.:mm:
Also, Sardines.............................;)

OP
L

lg325

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just looked up Balut. Thats pretty bad. But I grew up eating squirrels. :stir:

OP
L

lg325

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dad had me hand clean chittlins about twice in my life. We used it as sausage casing. The stink is hard to get off. My teacher sent me to the library because no matter How I bathed the stink stuck to me for about two days.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I toured a slaughterhouse up in Kentucky years ago, and leaving out most of the gory details of the adventure, it was a long time before I ate ANY meat after that. The blood smell stayed fresh in my memory for years....the images and sounds are embedded permanently. The lamb area was the worst....animals waiting in line to die crying...it was horrible.
Sounds delicious.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Toenail clippings. Scabs. Earwax. Horse semen.

I'm sorry. Is this thread about foods you love?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
PEAS

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with that! I raise my own and find my meat to be far superior to grocery store swill.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with that! I raise my own and find my meat to be far superior to grocery store swill.
Well sure, everyone thinks their own meat is superior.......

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List