Foods you find repulsive that a'lot of people love

Anything made of industrialized meat is criminal. I can understand people raising livestock for personal consumption, or even some regulated hunting if the animals are not wasted, but when I see stacks of meat and chicken than ran through an assembly line I get disgusted.

Inspired by another thread on this board,
Mine are- cheese ,mayo ,sour cream ,cottage cheese, anchovies ,sardines. caviar( fish eggs in general.) cauliflower. there are others. :)
I read somewhere that canned fish like sardines are actually much better for you than salmon, tuna and and a lot of the other popular fish.

And here;

Last edited:
1606316830271.png

1606317051709.png

Balut

*****SMILE*****

:)

Anything made of industrialized meat is criminal. I can understand people raising livestock for personal consumption, or even some regulated hunting if the animals are not wasted, but when I see stacks of meat and chicken than ran through an assembly line I get disgusted.

You done? Take the troll act somewhere else.

I toured a slaughterhouse up in Kentucky years ago, and leaving out most of the gory details of the adventure, it was a long time before I ate ANY meat after that. The blood smell stayed fresh in my memory for years....the images and sounds are embedded permanently. The lamb area was the worst....animals waiting in line to die crying...it was horrible.

Inspired by another thread on this board,
Mine are- cheese ,mayo ,sour cream ,cottage cheese, anchovies ,sardines. caviar( fish eggs in general.) cauliflower. there are others. :)
Sushi, Octopus, Beef Testicles, Squid, Lobster, Oysters, Chili WITHOUT Beans, Caviar, and of course, ANCHOVIES.:mm:
Also, Sardines.............................;)

Dad had me hand clean chittlins about twice in my life. We used it as sausage casing. The stink is hard to get off. My teacher sent me to the library because no matter How I bathed the stink stuck to me for about two days.

I toured a slaughterhouse up in Kentucky years ago, and leaving out most of the gory details of the adventure, it was a long time before I ate ANY meat after that. The blood smell stayed fresh in my memory for years....the images and sounds are embedded permanently. The lamb area was the worst....animals waiting in line to die crying...it was horrible.

Sounds delicious.

Toenail clippings. Scabs. Earwax. Horse semen.

I'm sorry. Is this thread about foods you love?

I have to agree with that! I raise my own and find my meat to be far superior to grocery store swill.

I have to agree with that! I raise my own and find my meat to be far superior to grocery store swill.

Well sure, everyone thinks their own meat is superior.......

Forum List

Back