food order rage--car rams into TBell--people look like bowling pins

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage
..this is one of the better road rage/etc videos I've seen....they thought she wouldn't do it

hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage
..this is one of the better road rage/etc videos I've seen....they thought she wouldn't do it

I spent 16 years in Maryland and Waldorf was at one time a very white, respected neighborhood. But from looking at the video, it has turned into every other progressive bastion of shit...

hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage

I spent 16 years in Maryland and Waldorf was at one time a very white, respected neighborhood. But from looking at the video, it has turned into every other progressive bastion of shit...

same thing here in my city

I feel so bad for you proud red blooded American Patriots who have watched your cities slowly ShitHole out over a span.

Helplessly watching local elections, most probably fraud elections, choose your path.

I wouldn't want to be born if I had to live near a Little Mogadishu

hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage

What's going on with these Taco Bells??...Is there something in the meat?

It's just fun & games!

LOLOL...............Jezus. Good thing black little mommas got big cushioned butts to absorb the hit.

Did anyone elses mom teach them when they were little that nothing ever good happens if you stand on a street too long. I never realized how humans sounded like bowling pins when mowed down. Fascinating.

It's just fun & games!

And the no surprise here... everyone scatters before the police come, not even checking to see if victims are okay.
YEP!... no culture problem here.

This would be a hell of an advertising campaign for Uber Eats. Have a spokesman say, " Are you tired of thinking you'll be murdered waiting in line for a soggy wet Burrito? Well let our drivers take the risk of going to and from the Little Mogadishu Taco Bell and risking their lives. Don't forget to stiff the driver too."

Last edited:
hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage

Just as funny as that car going thru the crowd in Charlotteville, right?

hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage

Just as funny as that car going thru the crowd in Charlotteville, right?

Apples to moon rocks.

I feel so bad for you proud red blooded American Patriots who have watched your cities slowly ShitHole out over a span.

Helplessly watching local elections, most probably fraud elections, choose your path.

Many older Americans (I'm 84) no doubt thank you for your sympathy.

Yes, the 1950s were the last peaceful decade in American history.

Most cities were still nice places. (Even places like Baltimore!!!)

In fact, most people never even thought about crime. (That was something usually confined to a few areas of big cities.)

Everything changed in the 1960s.

We were naive enough to think that the reforms of that decade would usher in a period of harmony.

Boy! Were we wrong!

Today the country is imploding.

By the end of the century, 2021 will be looked back upon as a Utopia as compared with what the country will be like in 2099! (No country is better than the character of its people. So Heaven help us!)

hahhahahahhaha
...more food order rage

I am so amazed at the sound acoustics in that video.

Pretend the pins are black with white eyeballs staring. Isn't this sound creepily familiar.

Many older Americans (I'm 84) no doubt thank you for your sympathy.

Yes, the 1950s were the last peaceful decade in American history.

Most cities were still nice places. (Even places like Baltimore!!!)

In fact, most people never even thought about crime. (That was something usually confined to a few areas of big cities.)

Everything changed in the 1960s.

We were naive enough to think that the reforms of that decade would usher in a period of harmony.

Boy! Were we wrong!

Today the country is imploding.

By the end of the century, 2021 will be looked back upon as a Utopia as compared with what the country will be like in 2099! (No country is better than the character of its people. So Heaven help us!)
Oh Boy! I hope Mark The Racist Dildo reads your post. lol

Forum List

Back