Food for thought:

Seal has been banned not long ago. He kept some things he probably wanted to say. I say let him. Freedom of speech and all that.

I have that same freedom, too.

i you want to know why i was banned, i would suggest you discuss that with intense.

it is against the rules to discuss bans so i suggest you pursue the discussion through him...or coyote...or connery.

it was stated in a prior post by caturday and affirmed by me that a discussion of individual bans violated the rules.

you may also want to discuss freedom of speech with the admin/mod team. as for myself, i am fully aware that this message board is not subject to the protections of the constitution.

Last edited:
:clap2:
The land belongs to my family. My family lived here since before your grandfather was even in the making.

I am their daughter, I cherish the land as if it was my home, it is the only home I have known.

Only ignorant and fools will not get that simple logic

you can be their daughter all you want, but that don't make you a native,

how many sabra adults in the west bank...how many swecond generation.

you want to be recognised as the jewish state. that is a religious designation. you cannot convert to being a native.

that is simple logic.

cherishing land as though it were your home as though that makes a claim to it jusified is emotional tripe.

the palestinian families have been there far longer than almost all the jewish families. put that into your "simple logic" machine.

next year in al-quds...all of it.

now, when do those 4,000,000 citisens get to vote...or are you going to maintain an apartheid state...or possibly, you don't even know what the borders are.

what are your borders?

I will protect my family's inheritance with my flesh and blood.

That's the only thing you and everyone need to keep in mind.

My family lived in this place since 1882. They were the Native ones, still are.

I am their daughter, I lived my entire live cherishing, loving, *fighting*, for this land, protecting it.

My parents were native, so it makes me one, as well.

Any Palestinian wishing to come and fight with me over this blessed land, will have that reality to face. And HaShem be my witness, I will use teeth if I have to!

:clap2: Good girl! Your parents did an excellent job raising you! - Jeri

Seal has been banned not long ago. He kept some things he probably wanted to say. I say let him. Freedom of speech and all that.

i you want to know why i was banned, i would suggest you discuss that with intense.

it is against the rules to discuss bans so i suggest you pursue the discussion through him...or coyote...or connery.

it was stated in a prior post by caturday and affirmed by me that a discussion of individual bans violated the rules.

you may also want to discuss freedom of speech with the admin/mod team. as for myself, i am fully aware that this message board is not subject to the protections of the constitution.

I was banned as well, twice. No biggie.

And it's a public forum, but it has mods, and rules, and sometimes we learn it the hard way.

No freedom is complete.

And I thankfully am not in touch with your constitution. I have my own.

Thank you very much

you can be their daughter all you want, but that don't make you a native,

how many sabra adults in the west bank...how many swecond generation.

you want to be recognised as the jewish state. that is a religious designation. you cannot convert to being a native.

that is simple logic.

cherishing land as though it were your home as though that makes a claim to it jusified is emotional tripe.

the palestinian families have been there far longer than almost all the jewish families. put that into your "simple logic" machine.

next year in al-quds...all of it.

now, when do those 4,000,000 citisens get to vote...or are you going to maintain an apartheid state...or possibly, you don't even know what the borders are.

what are your borders?

I am their daughter, I lived my entire live cherishing, loving, *fighting*, for this land, protecting it.

Any Palestinian wishing to come and fight with me over this blessed land, will have that reality to face. And HaShem be my witness, I will use teeth if I have to!

When you're born into nothing, you learn to protect what little you grow up to have.

Simple as that.

And thanks:)

War or referendum

...beyond the merits of Yair Lapid’s budget, his most puzzling decision this week had nothing to do with budget or finance. It concerned national unity and Lapid’s bogus decision to refuse the backing of a referendum bill - a referendum intended to ratify Israel’s final borders once such demarcation is made possible.

Lapid’s opposition to the referendum is anti-democratic. Throughout his election campaign, Lapid presented a variety of positions on a number of different key public issues. Defining Israel’s national borders was not one of them. In fact, out of the 35 political parties that peddled for votes a few months ago, not one dared link the ill-conceived Oslo Accords or suggested borders to their political platform.

It is peculiar that Lapid and his party prefer that a pile of politicians decide where Israel’s permanent borders should be set, rather than bring such a paramount and almost irreversible matter to a referendum. Letting the public decide is simply the most democratic and right thing to do. There are not many standalone issues that need be brought to the public for referendum. Irreversible decisions concerning the demarcation of secure and just borders for Israel are such an issue. Other matters, such as the cost of cottage cheese or the middle class tax margin, can be addressed in periodically held elections.

Israel’s final national borders should be set after an in-depth national discussion. Political parties, NGOs and individuals should suggest the demarcation lines, based on security, social, economic, demographic, historical, national and international considerations. Following extensive deliberations and public discourse a transparent and democratic vote should be held by means of referendum. This process is not perfect, but it’s preferable to general elections that address a wide range of issues.....

War or referendum - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

----------

So, what do you think?

I'm thinking about Sept 1, 1993 when President Clinton announced he would meet with Arafat and Rabin on Sept 13th in Washington, D.C. to begin the Oslo Peace Accords. Hurricane Emily hit North Carolina that day. I believe it was a punishment for our leader making such a disasterous decision as to agree to such a thing.

Then on March 2, 1997 Arafat meets with President Clinton in Washington, D.C. The same day, tornado storms cause great damage in Arkansas and flooding in Kentucky and Ohio. Arkasas and Kentucky were declared disaster areas. Did he learn yet? No. On January 21, 1998 as President Clinton was awaiting the arrival of Arrafat yet again to Washington, DC the sex scandals broke. Same exact day.

Did Clinton get the message to knock it off with Arafat? No. ON September 27, 1998 Arafat is yet again meeting with Pres. Clinton in Washington when Hurricane Georges hits Alabama and stalls. The hurricane continues to stall until Arafat leaves ( true story ) and then it dissipates. parts of Alabama were declared disaster areas ( again )

Did Clinton finally see his involvment was causing judgment of G-d on American soil? Not yet.... Oct 17, 1998 Arafat comes to the Wye Plantation meeting. Unprecedented rainfall on Texas breaks all flooding records prior and FEMA declares parts of Texas a disaster zone.

Did Bill Clinton yet realize what he was doing? Again no. On November 23, Arafat comes to America. He meets with President Clinton who is raising funds for the Palestinian state. On the very same day the stock market fell 216 points.

December 12, 1998 The US house of representatives votes to impeach Clinton. Guess where Clinton was? He was meeting with Arafat in Gaza over the peace process. Again he gets spanked!!!

Did he learn then? NO HE DID NOT!!!!!!! On March 23, 1999 Arafat meets with Clinton again and again the stock market drops 219 points on the very same day. There were 6 more incidents in which Clinton or Madelyn Albright made the mistake of sinning against Israel and clearly you see the pattern of results.

So you are probably thinking why did she tell me all of this? - To tell you that the man who has done this concerning your borders? Had better watch his step. Any man or woman who is involved with the politics of Israel and the land of Israel is treading on very dangerous ground unless they stand 4 square behind Israel. That means over there by you and over here. - Jeri

- Jeri
I think about these disasters and events every time US politicians start meddling in Israels affairs. The disapproval of settlement building brings about a spate of natural disasters. People are so highly educated they forget how to add 2 + 2.

Some people claim these disasters are just coincidences, Hoss. I'm glad you see it. Once you start really looking at the dates bad decisions were made concerning Israel and the disaster that fell on that day - you cannot deny it is connected.

Consider this. According to the research of John P. McTernan we can directly link twenty disasters to America pressuring Israel over the covenant land she inherited. It is incredible! Do you know how much that has cost America in damages? Are you ready for this? $334.8 billion in damages. The billion dollar disasters directly linked to bad decisions concerning Israel are as follows:

Hurricane Rita, Sept. 2005 - $ 5 billion

Hurricane Katrina Sept 2005 - $200 billion

Hurricane Jeanne Sept 2004 - 6.5 billion

Hurricane Ivan Sept 2004 - 12 billion

Hurricane Frances Sept 2004 - 9 billion

Hurricane Charlie August 2004 - 14 billion

Hurricane Isabel September 2003 - 5 billion

Tornado storms May 2003 - 3.4 billion

Western fires July 2002 - 2 billion

National drought March 2003 - 3.4 billion

tropical storm Alison June 2001 - 5 billion

Severe drought in West - July 2000 - 4.2 billiion

Western fires- July 2000 - 2.1 billion

Hurricane Floyd Sept 1999 6.5 billion

Oklahoma tornadoes may 1999 1.7 billion

Texas Flooding October 1998 - 1.1 billion

Hurricane Georges September 1998 - 6.5 billion

North Plains flooding April 1997 - 4.1 billion

Arkansas tornadoes March 1997 - 1.1 billion

Hurricane Andrew August 1992 - 35.6 billion

The above list is for the period ending June 2006

What is the lesson for our political leaders? Keep your hands off of Israeli land. HANDS OFF!

- Jeri

Last edited:
Superstorm Sandy started developing at the same time the statement from former state dept spokesman PJ Crowley read : Israels interests are no longer Americas interests. After that? It headed straight up the eastern seaboard and hit hard. These disasters are becoming more and more violent if you'll notice. We aren't going backwards here. G-d means business. Hands off His Land and His people. Our politicians had better wake up because it is the people of America who are suffering for THEIR STUPIDITY!!!

Thank you for reading. - Jeri

It has borders.

Fact that some people don't accept them, is another issue.

But it has borders. just like any other country.

In that case, all those residing within those borders (who have resided prior to the annexation) should be Israeli citizens with recognized rights. But they aren't. Is that like any other country?

War or referendum

...beyond the merits of Yair Lapid’s budget, his most puzzling decision this week had nothing to do with budget or finance. It concerned national unity and Lapid’s bogus decision to refuse the backing of a referendum bill - a referendum intended to ratify Israel’s final borders once such demarcation is made possible.

Lapid’s opposition to the referendum is anti-democratic. Throughout his election campaign, Lapid presented a variety of positions on a number of different key public issues. Defining Israel’s national borders was not one of them. In fact, out of the 35 political parties that peddled for votes a few months ago, not one dared link the ill-conceived Oslo Accords or suggested borders to their political platform.

It is peculiar that Lapid and his party prefer that a pile of politicians decide where Israel’s permanent borders should be set, rather than bring such a paramount and almost irreversible matter to a referendum. Letting the public decide is simply the most democratic and right thing to do. There are not many standalone issues that need be brought to the public for referendum. Irreversible decisions concerning the demarcation of secure and just borders for Israel are such an issue. Other matters, such as the cost of cottage cheese or the middle class tax margin, can be addressed in periodically held elections.

Israel’s final national borders should be set after an in-depth national discussion. Political parties, NGOs and individuals should suggest the demarcation lines, based on security, social, economic, demographic, historical, national and international considerations. Following extensive deliberations and public discourse a transparent and democratic vote should be held by means of referendum. This process is not perfect, but it’s preferable to general elections that address a wide range of issues.....

War or referendum - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

----------

So, what do you think?

I'm thinking about Sept 1, 1993 when President Clinton announced he would meet with Arafat and Rabin on Sept 13th in Washington, D.C. to begin the Oslo Peace Accords. Hurricane Emily hit North Carolina that day. I believe it was a punishment for our leader making such a disasterous decision as to agree to such a thing.

Then on March 2, 1997 Arafat meets with President Clinton in Washington, D.C. The same day, tornado storms cause great damage in Arkansas and flooding in Kentucky and Ohio. Arkasas and Kentucky were declared disaster areas. Did he learn yet? No. On January 21, 1998 as President Clinton was awaiting the arrival of Arrafat yet again to Washington, DC the sex scandals broke. Same exact day.

Did Clinton get the message to knock it off with Arafat? No. ON September 27, 1998 Arafat is yet again meeting with Pres. Clinton in Washington when Hurricane Georges hits Alabama and stalls. The hurricane continues to stall until Arafat leaves ( true story ) and then it dissipates. parts of Alabama were declared disaster areas ( again )

Did Clinton finally see his involvment was causing judgment of G-d on American soil? Not yet.... Oct 17, 1998 Arafat comes to the Wye Plantation meeting. Unprecedented rainfall on Texas breaks all flooding records prior and FEMA declares parts of Texas a disaster zone.

Did Bill Clinton yet realize what he was doing? Again no. On November 23, Arafat comes to America. He meets with President Clinton who is raising funds for the Palestinian state. On the very same day the stock market fell 216 points.

December 12, 1998 The US house of representatives votes to impeach Clinton. Guess where Clinton was? He was meeting with Arafat in Gaza over the peace process. Again he gets spanked!!!

Did he learn then? NO HE DID NOT!!!!!!! On March 23, 1999 Arafat meets with Clinton again and again the stock market drops 219 points on the very same day. There were 6 more incidents in which Clinton or Madelyn Albright made the mistake of sinning against Israel and clearly you see the pattern of results.

So you are probably thinking why did she tell me all of this? - To tell you that the man who has done this concerning your borders? Had better watch his step. Any man or woman who is involved with the politics of Israel and the land of Israel is treading on very dangerous ground unless they stand 4 square behind Israel. That means over there by you and over here. - Jeri

- Jeri
I think about these disasters and events every time US politicians start meddling in Israels affairs. The disapproval of settlement building brings about a spate of natural disasters. People are so highly educated they forget how to add 2 + 2.

ahhhh,...jaysus fooks...lolol.

I refuse to partake of any deity that forces homelessness on one group of people senselessly in order benefit another. Either they are all human, deserving of existence or religion is seriously fucked.

It makes no sense. But religion seldom does.

It has borders.

In that case, all those residing within those borders (who have resided prior to the annexation) should be Israeli citizens with recognized rights. But they aren't. Is that like any other country?

It's their choice to accept or not accept the Israeli law, or is it not?

I was banned as well, twice. No biggie.

And it's a public forum, but it has mods, and rules, and sometimes we learn it the hard way.

No freedom is complete.

And I thankfully am not in touch with your constitution. I have my own.

Thank you very much

i don't give a frog's ass about your bans either.

you want to discuss it with me, no problem. just get a mod's ok for a dispensation of the boards rules and i am good to go but until then, shut your clap trap.

do not make absolute statements such as no freedom is complete. sometimes rules are made up as we go along but what the hell does that have to do with your ridiculous statement.

do not disrespect the constitution of the united states and please, enlighten me as to the status of the israeli constitution...or are you channeling the spirit of your argentinian ancestors and referring to the constitution of argentina...pretty good one as far as constituions go. shows what a people can do if they don't spend all day sitting on their chosen asses depending on a dole from the USA.

I refuse to partake of any deity that forces homelessness on one group of people senselessly in order benefit another. Either they are all human, deserving of existence or religion is seriously fucked.

It makes no sense. But religion seldom does.

religion doesn't bother me. true believers bother me...true believers in anything. dogma is dogma, whether it is religious, areligious, political, whatever.

it ain't religion that is fucked anymore than anything else. it is people who are fucked...not all people, but enough.

It has borders.

It's their choice to accept or not accept the Israeli law, or is it not?

that means absolutely nothing, first of all.

secondly...LOL...that means absolutely nothing. so, if palestinians in the west bank decide to accept israeli law they will become israeli citisens.

what about israelis who do not accept israeli law...what then?

What a drama-queen, if we would have want them destroyed we could have done it in quicker, cheaper ways.

You always find your propaganda speeches to wave them around, aren't you?

I don't know what the future holds for this conflict. Lucky me, I am not politician, if I had all the answers I would have signed myself up for Prime-Minister job, don't you think?

We talked peace, because we believe it can be achived. now more and more Israelis see it's not the case. You have no peace with ones who believe you have no right to live.

you understand why people want us destroyed, because you're a hater.

What else is new?

no. i understand why people want you destroyed because you post maps that destroys them.

you, and the other zionist/israelis are the haters and support acts of genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and then whine about how nobody likes you. jaysus, you are arrogant..

drama queen...you are writing poems that bemoan your cruel fate of having to share some of the land with the natives, a poem that is about as appealing as an ode to a dead eel...and you call me a drama queen? too funny.

We are the natives!

You're the ones telling us our lands do not really belong to us!

That is true. You and your family are native Palestinians.

When you're born into nothing, you learn to protect what little you grow up to have.

Simple as that.

And thanks:)

and perhaps you should understand then the palestinian's right to return and the anger they have at you and at israel.

you made your intent clear with the map.

and you made my choice clear as well.

i have always said i would support a viable palestinian state along side israel and be on israel's side were the palestinians to break thaat treaty.

your map changed that. if it becomes a choice between who wipes who out, i will stand strongly in the palestinian camp.

go back to europe and take your ancestoral invaders with you...or argentina...or wherever.

What a drama-queen, if we would have want them destroyed we could have done it in quicker, cheaper ways.

You always find your propaganda speeches to wave them around, aren't you?

I don't know what the future holds for this conflict. Lucky me, I am not politician, if I had all the answers I would have signed myself up for Prime-Minister job, don't you think?

We talked peace, because we believe it can be achived. now more and more Israelis see it's not the case. You have no peace with ones who believe you have no right to live.

you understand why people want us destroyed, because you're a hater.

What else is new?

no. i understand why people want you destroyed because you post maps that destroys them.

you, and the other zionist/israelis are the haters and support acts of genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and then whine about how nobody likes you. jaysus, you are arrogant..

drama queen...you are writing poems that bemoan your cruel fate of having to share some of the land with the natives, a poem that is about as appealing as an ode to a dead eel...and you call me a drama queen? too funny.

We are the natives!

let's play aphorisms..."a person who calls another person a 'drama queen' shouldn't follow up that post using a #6 font."

i am not at all telling you, nor have i ever told you, that your lands do not belong to you. i am telling you that the land once inhabited by palestinians less than a century ago does not belong to a european or russian or american people who left it 2000 yrears ago...or maybe left that land 2000 years ago.

Last edited:

We are the natives!

let's play aphorisms..."a person who calls another person a 'drama queen' shouldn't ollow up thst post using #6 font."

i am not at all telling you, nor have i ever told you, that your lands do not belong to you. i am telling you that the land once inhabited by palestinians less than a century ago does not belong to a european or russian or american people who left it 2000 yrears ago...or maybe left that land 2000 years ago.

The land belongs to whoever is ruling it at any point in history. The Palestinians never ruled ANY of the land known as Israel. It was part of the Ottoman Empire, then under British Rule, and now, that's right leprechaun boy, it is ruled by Israel.
The question is, when will you stop crying about this ?

well, this threaad is too far gone for me...what with devils in firepits and god reigning down diastor on the USA due to our foreign policy because we are attempting to violate some real estate contract regarding borders....which i think this thread was initially about but...oh well...

Forum List

Back