Folly In Trumped-Up Defense Already(?)! Cherry-Pick Constitutional Impeachment Language--Conclude It's All Attainder!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Article II, section 4 provides that officers impeached and convicted “shall be removed from office”; Article I, section 3, clause 7 provides further that “judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.”

Article 1 of the Trumped-Up defense document starts only with Article II, Section 4--Removal from Office. Like everyone Trumped-Up: It ignores the people, and so the language of what the People of The United States can do lawfully! See the language of US Constitution Article 1. The Senate has the stipulated right of trial, removal, and disqualification--with basis in the office-holding--at the moment(s) of "Cause" of the Impeachment Article.

The hoax being used to blind trial jurors--the Senate--is that what is averred is not the Article of Impeachment, lawfully brought, but a disconnect of the language of US Constitution Article 1 as having any bearing on the lawful impeachment: Shown in Constitutional Article One(?).

Since the defense claims Constitutional Article One is not in the language of the Constitution--the document: Then it concludes that the Trumped-Up defendant was never the office-holder--but effectively at the time, even of office-holding: Only A private citizen. With basis in that--never able to be removed: Then now the defendant continues to be said: Merely a private citizen. The Private Citizen is then completely absolved of the term in office. Defendant lawyers then hang themselves more tightly, and the defendant--with a contention that since Article One does not exist, then the disqualification of the private citizen--from further office-holding--is Attainder.

The defense has to come to grips with its own specious, extraterrestrial claims! The tail is essentially: Wagging the dog!

The claims is that what happened in the term of office is not relevant at all to actions: During the term of office(?)!

Aka: Stupid!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(There is even more in Acts 7: About how Moses came to a deity concept!)

Last edited:
Article II, section 4 provides that officers impeached and convicted “shall be removed from office”; Article I, section 3, clause 7 provides further that “judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.”

Article 1 of the Trumped-Up defense document starts only with Article II, Section 4--Removal from Office. Like everyone Trumped-Up: It ignores the people, and so the language of what the People of The United States can do lawfully! See the language of US Constitution Article 1. The Senate has the stipulated right of trail, removal, and disqualification--with basis the office-holding--at the moment(s) of "Cause" of the Impeachment Article.

The hoax being used to blind trial jurors--the Senate--is that what is averred is not the Article of Impeachment, lawfully brought, but a disconnect of the language of US Constitution Article 1 as having any bearing on the lawful impeachment: Shown in Constitutional Article One(?).

Since the defense claims Constitutional Article One is not in the language of the Constitution--the document: Then it concludes that the Trumped-Up defendant was never the office-holder--but effectively at the time, even of office-holding: Only A private citizen. With basis in that--never able to be removed: Then now the defendant continues to be said: Merely a private citizen. The Private Citizen is then completely absolved of the term in office. Defendant lawyers then hang themselves more tightly, and the defendant--with a contention that since Article One does not exist, then the disqualification of the private citizen--from further office-holding--is Attainder.

The defense has to come to grips with its own specious, extraterrestrial claims! The tail is essentially: Wagging the dog!

The claims is that what happened in the term of office is not relevant at all to actions: During the term of office(?)!

"My Presidency was perfect. It was a perfect Presidency. Read the transcript. Perfect, I received many calls- so many calls, calls from big important people saying how perfect it was. Some even said it was too perfect and that I didn't have to do it- but I did. Read the transcript and you'll see, if you can get past the very biased media- they don't like me for some reason, I don't know why, since I'm perfect- but read the transcript of my Presidency. It was perfect. The Pope called me and, I missed the call, but I'm certain he was going to ask to use my Presidency in a sermon because it was so perfect and demonstrated good Christian values."

Averred: See OP! Claim is that The Office Holder, then a private citizen--is no longer participant in lawful actions commenced while in office: Lends To the entire Constitution regarded a Bill of Attainder, prima facie.

The claim of defense absolves its majesty, completely: Of acts while in office.

(Deut 23: 19-30 pretends Pharaoh's likely alliance arithmetic to be divinely created(?), and so applied. Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Often called in English, "Oh Christ!" would explain what that was up with that in Matt 25: 14-30. Lives don't matter, and so get thrown clear out of the program, left to "Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth!" The basis is ability or not to keep up with on-going arithmetic--never stopping(?), in the back-drop of Matt 20:1-16--putting on the brakes!)

“judgment in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States.”
not "or"

There must be a removal. It shall not extend beyond removal. If there is removal while in office, it could extend to disqualification.

There was no removal. There was an "election" which did the "job" which has now removal moot.

If this was a legit election, why are the Dems so afraid of Trump in 2024?

Generally illiterate, Bootney Lee Farnsworth poster--like Oddball poster--fails at reading. (It is not about speaking(?)!) "Extend no further," two circumstances, are independently applicable. That has happened, on record. Only one is removal from office. The Second, also applicable, is disqualification.

Recall Amendment 25, being raised since November 3. The idiot could have become incapacitated, in the midst of something impeachable. Disqualification could still be applied.

(Deut 23: 19-30 pretends Pharaoh's likely alliance arithmetic to be divinely created(?), and so applied. Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Often called in English, "Oh Christ!" would explain what that was up with that in Matt 25: 14-30. Lives don't matter, and so get thrown clear out of the program, left to "Weeping and Gnashing of Teeth!" The basis is ability or not to keep up with on-going arithmetic--never stopping(?), in the back-drop of Matt 20:1-16--putting on the brakes!)

Last edited:
What the Impeachment trial proves is whether or not a President who has lost an election can be held accountable for his actions afterwards.

Article 1 of the Trumped-Up defense document starts only with Article II, Section 4--Removal from Office. Like everyone Trumped-Up: It ignores the people, and so the language of what the People of The United States can do lawfully! See the language of US Constitution Article 1. The Senate has the stipulated right of trial, removal, and disqualification--with basis in the office-holding--at the moment(s) of "Cause" of the Impeachment Article.

1612293017970.png

Just received my secret decoder ring in the mail, give me a minute to translate this . . . .

. . . almost got it . . .

1612293128368.png

"Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine"?? -- WTF??

Article 1, Section 9:

No Bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

Bill of Attainder: A legislative act that singles out an individual or group for punishment without a trial (which is not the duty of the legislature).

Commies should be familiar with Court holdings on Bills of Attainder:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution-conan/article-1/section-9/clause-3/bills-of-attainder"United States v. Brown,1918 a sharply divided Court held void as a bill of attainder a statute making it a crime for a member of the Communist Party to serve as an officer or as an employee of a labor union."

Generally illiterate, Bootney Lee Farnsworth poster--like Oddball poster--fails at reading. (It is not about speaking(?)!) "Extend no further," two circumstances, are independently applicable. That has happened, on record. Only one is removal from office. The Second, also applicable, is disqualification.

Recall Amendment 25, being raised since November 3. The idiot could have become incapacitated, in the midst of something impeachable. Disqualification could still be applied.

dude, still obsessed with trump amazing. he's in your head 24/7

If these are not Bills of Attainder, I propose that the next time the worthless GOP gets control of the House and Senate, they impeach every up-and-comer Dem they can find.

:beer:

See how many people Congress can disqualify preemptively.

Trump was impeached while in office what is the question?
he can't be removed if he isn't in office. are you truly that stupid too?
Then you go for the discipline action mentioned after the conjunction.
can't have the other without the removal piece. read up.
I have read up on it.
Good.

Let's disqualify the entire Dem party by impeachment.
:beer:

Hell, impeach all Asians. Fuck it. Why not?

Forum List

Back