CDC Could Recommend Wearing DOUBLE Masks? If biden Mandates, I'm Out! Fine Me!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
According To Dr. Fauci, the CDC could recommend wearing double masks, 2 masks at once.

America's top infectious disease expert said it's "possible" that federal health officials could soon recommend "double masking" in an effort to better prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Dr. Anthony Fauci reiterated that researchers with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are looking into this matter, noting that more data is needed before a decision will be made.

"That’s possible," that the CDC could recommend two masks, Fauci said.

1. An N95 mask offers more protection than a surgical mask does because it can filter out both large and small particles when the wearer inhales. As the name indicates, the mask is designed to block 95% of very small particles. The idea of wearing 2 surgical masks during a surgery is just plain stupid, as is the idea of enforcing the wearing 2 N95 masks.

2. Wearing masks for prolonged periods of time or in strenuous conditions / jobs can cause the lowering of your O2 level resulting in decrease in clear thinking, lack of balance, and other health conditions.

3. When you wear a mask, lets say you get C-19 on the outside of your mask. Most people use their hands to pull the mask off, touching the outside of the mask, toss it aside, then touch their faces and surroundings. This will not change even if the wearing of 2 masks ... or 3... or 4 ... are mandated.

Wearing 2 masks simultaneously? You know what else would help? Wearing a bag over our heads....or maybe 2 bags. How about 2 masks and 2 bags?

Of course with the news that wearing 1 mask is not working, this is all the justification we need to shut down restaurants, schools, & businesses again...to issue more stay-at-home orders....

Sorry, I'm not wearing 2 masks at once. I'll stick with my 1 ... single ... N95 mask, and Fauci, the CDC, and Biden can go * themselves.

Dictator Biden orders new face coverings for the peasants..

1612290979857.png

According To Dr. Fauci, the CDC could recommend wearing double masks, 2 masks at once.

America's top infectious disease expert said it's "possible" that federal health officials could soon recommend "double masking" in an effort to better prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus.

Speaking to the Washington Post, Dr. Anthony Fauci reiterated that researchers with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are looking into this matter, noting that more data is needed before a decision will be made.

"That’s possible," that the CDC could recommend two masks, Fauci said.

1. An N95 mask offers more protection than a surgical mask does because it can filter out both large and small particles when the wearer inhales. As the name indicates, the mask is designed to block 95% of very small particles. The idea of wearing 2 surgical masks during a surgery is just plain stupid, as is the idea of enforcing the wearing 2 N95 masks.

2. Wearing masks for prolonged periods of time or in strenuous conditions / jobs can cause the lowering of your O2 level resulting in decrease in clear thinking, lack of balance, and other health conditions.

3. When you wear a mask, lets say you get C-19 on the outside of your mask. Most people use their hands to pull the mask off, touching the outside of the mask, toss it aside, then touch their faces and surroundings. This will not change even if the wearing of 2 masks ... or 3... or 4 ... are mandated.

Wearing 2 masks simultaneously? You know what else would help? Wearing a bag over our heads....or maybe 2 bags. How about 2 masks and 2 bags?

Of course with the news that wearing 1 mask is not working, this is all the justification we need to shut down restaurants, schools, & businesses again...to issue more stay-at-home orders....

Sorry, I'm not wearing 2 masks at once. I'll stick with my 1 ... single ... N95 mask, and Fauci, the CDC, and Biden can go * themselves.

Civil disobedience by business that are forced to shut down is the ONLY thing that will stop this government overreach. Pick a date (similar to 420 or 314) and make it Open Restaurant Day and everyone go out an patronize these restaurants on that day. It would have to be a grassroots movement, but it could happen. Personally I'd welcome it and support it whole-heartedly.

Maybe that's what you do. But most people aren't spastic. Most people grab the mask by the straps, since grabbing it from the front doesn't release it. They pull it off by the straps without touching it.

Your argument is not only specious, but stupid.

The CDC that may recommend wearing 2 masks simultaneously is the same CDC that got busted inflating COVID-19 death numbers....

Maybe that's what you do. But most people aren't spastic. Most people grab the mask by the straps, since grabbing it from the front doesn't release it. They pull it off by the straps without touching it.

Your argument is not only specious, but stupid.
Its been proven scientifically people touch their eyes and nose throughout the day close to / over 100 times without even realizing it.

I can't breathe thru one, much less 2.

In this small crossover study, wearing a 3-layer nonmedical face mask was not associated with a decline in oxygen saturation in older participants.

The pooled mean Spo2 was 96.1% before, 96.5% while, and 96.3% after wearing the mask

Its been proven scientifically people touch their eyes and nose throughout the day close to / over 100 times without even realizing it.
Yet you claimed that people re,moved their masks by touching the front of it.

1612293598095.png

Yet you claimed that people re,moved their masks by touching the front of it.

View attachment 452087
You od realize in the photo you provided it shows someone removing the mask by touching the exposed outside string, right? You do realize that most Americans take off their cloth masks and lay them down on tables, on their front seats of their car, on tables, etc...and RE-USE them again, right, that most Americans don't have a big box of disposable masks they use, right? You do realize many Americans do not wash their hands after removing their masks when they get home, right?

:p

I can't breathe thru one, much less 2.

In this small crossover study, wearing a 3-layer nonmedical face mask was not associated with a decline in oxygen saturation in older participants.

The pooled mean Spo2 was 96.1% before, 96.5% while, and 96.3% after wearing the mask

In this small crossover study,

How many people in that study had COPD, and only 33% lung capacity?

What a pathetic joke. Double mask is no better than one. The problem with the CDC is they just don’t know why it’s still spreading and all their crap keeps proving they are full of shit. Reaching for solutions when herd immunity is the only cure, just like the 1918 Chinese flu that we know as the Spanish flu, and they know it.

People with medical conditions like that are exempt from wearing a mask.

Medical Exemptions for Masks
There are three reasons that the CDC approves not wearing a mask. They state that:

Cloth face coverings should not be worn by:

• Children younger than 2 years old
  • Anyone who has trouble breathing, including those with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
  • Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance

What a pathetic joke. Double mask is no better than one. The problem with the CDC is they just don’t know why it’s still spreading and all their crap keeps proving they are full of shit. Reaching for solutions when herd immunity is the only cure, just like the 1918 Chinese flu that we know as the Spanish flu, and they know it.

First the coronavirus is about 5 times as deadly as the spanish flu, and this was that toll.

The number of deaths was estimated to be at least 50 million worldwide with about 675,000 occurring in the United States.

So herd immunity would result when you factor in modern medicine and population growth, is why the original estimates for COVID-19 was 2.4 million.

People with medical conditions like that are exempt from wearing a mask.

Medical Exemptions for Masks
There are three reasons that the CDC approves not wearing a mask. They state that:

Cloth face coverings should not be worn by:

• Children younger than 2 years old
  • Anyone who has trouble breathing, including those with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
  • Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance

Great

I'll get a t-shirt that says "I Have COPD, and the government says I don't need to wear a mask"

Maybe a hat too, considering how cold it is.

Great

I'll get a t-shirt that says "I Have COPD, and the government says I don't need to wear a mask"

Maybe a hat too, considering how cold it is.
You just need a note from your doctor.
It's like the card I got for my uncle when he had a pacemaker put in, so he could get through the airport security metal detector.

Forum List

Back