Follow The MONEY, NOT The Science -- Moderna Chairman Says Continuous Need For Boosting May Be Required

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

“Continuous Need For Boosting” – Moderna Chairman Says Yearly

Covid Boosters May be Required (VIDEO)

There may be a need for endless Covid booster shots according to Moderna Chairman Noubar Afeyan.

“It may well need an annual booster, potentially varying on a year-to-year or every few years basis as the virus varies,” Afeyan told Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo.

“We just don’t know how this virus is going to travel from being a pandemic all the way to potentially an endemic virus we have to get used to living with,” he said.

“I think if we end up there, there will be a continuous need for boosting,” he added.

Continuous Required Boosting = Never-Ending Vaccine / Booster Mandates, Never-Ending Big Pharma Profits

There may be a need for endless Covid booster shots according to Moderna Chairman Noubar Afeyan.

“It may well need an annual booster, potentially varying on a year-to-year or every few years basis as the virus varies,” Afeyan told Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo.

“We just don’t know how this virus is going to travel from being a pandemic all the way to potentially an endemic virus we have to get used to living with,” he said.

“I think if we end up there, there will be a continuous need for boosting,” he added.

Continuous Required Boosting = Never-Ending Vaccine / Booster Mandates, Never-Ending Big Pharma Profits

We get an annual flu shot which is based on which variants of the flu are predicted to the best of their ability. This is no different.

waaaaait...
we have a measles vaccine that you only have to take once
we have a smallpox vaccine that you only have to take once
why can't they create a covid vaccine that you only have to take once
this mRNA COVID vaccine crap needs to stop asap

waaaaait...
we have a measles vaccine that you only have to take once
we have a smallpox vaccine that you only have to take once
why can't they create a covid vaccine that you only have to take once
this mRNA COVID vaccine crap needs to stop asap
Continuously required vaccines = Continuous Needed Government Control via Vaccine Mandates.

This is the fraud package that lib loons adore. Endless annual vaccinations and more made up things to be experimented upon us so their wailing of “you are not looking out for me” can continue forever

Continuously required vaccines = Continuous Needed Government Control via Vaccine Mandates.
PRECISELY!

And continuously skyrocketing revenue for the so-called health care industry as people start experiencing serious side effects.

Not for me and not for anyone I love and respect.

This is the fraud package that lib loons adore. Endless annual vaccinations and more made up things to be experimented upon us so their wailing of “you are not looking out for me” can continue forever
All their boogie men are INVISIBLE and Never able to be defeated, proven or disproven, and Trillions and Trillions are flushed down the toilet Tilting at LibTard Windmills.

That's their scam. They are the ultimate conmen.

Global Warming
Racism
Unconscious Bias
Gender Fluidity
Evolution
Wealth Inequity

All their boogie men are INVISIBLE and Never able to be defeated, proven or disproven, and Trillions and Trillions are flushed down the toilet Tilting at LibTard Windmills.

That's their scam. They are the ultimate conmen.

Global Warming
Racism
Unconscious Bias
Gender Fluidity
Evolution
Wealth Inequity
ABSOLUTELY!

Kind of like religion, huh?

Last edited:

THERE IT IS!

I knew we would get here.

Lefties are this fucking retarded.

BOOSTERS FOR LIFE! WOO HOO!

Sheep to slaughter.

How about we give big pharma $200B per year in left wing taxes and tell them to fuck off?

It is about the money, not the vax, so just give them the money.

Pretend they vaxxed us. Give us a B12 shot instead.

THEN DEVELOP A REAL VACCINE…NOT EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY.

You people who took the shot and FREE TO DO SO….but you turned yourselves into HUMAN FAUCI PUPPIES.

Congrats. I hope it all works out for you.

I will let you take the beachhead and I will swim in casually when you have secured the beach.

Forum List

Back