Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Making excuses already I see. :itsok:

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!
What difference does it make? He's going to win on appeal if he's found guilty.
How do you know that?
How do you not know this? Have you understood anything that's transpired in the last few days?

The US has lost its class pandering to the Black scum. The officer did nothing wrong dealing with this street thug and he is being lynched because of racial hatred from the Negroes. Shame!

And another classy Trumpster response.
Fact but bruises feelings

And you guys wonder why people think you're racist.
I don't think that many people care who others think are racist. It has become a trite label.

Sometimes it's fitting.

See the conversation above.

The US has lost its class pandering to the Black scum. The officer did nothing wrong dealing with this street thug and he is being lynched because of racial hatred from the Negroes. Shame!

This should not be about race. Floyd resisted arrest and this happened. He was arrested for passing fake money. If he was white he would have been arrested too.

Is Chauvin a racist? Have they proven that? I doubt it.

This should not be about race. Floyd resisted arrest and this happened. He was arrested for passing fake money. If he was white he would have been arrested too.

Is Chauvin a racist? Have they proven that? I doubt it.

I was referring to the "classy" comments above. Not Chauvin's actions being racially motivated.

I think it's impossible to prove one way or another what Chauvin's racial motivations were.

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

You people are going to riot anyway and we all know it.
Who is 'you people'. Come on now, don't be coy. Say what you are insinuating.
You ignorant cocksuckers.

Quick verdict. Looks like Nig-Nog celebration day.
Have to wait for an appeal for a mistrial.

The Nig-Nogs will get their asses kissed today.

Stay classy, Trumpsters.

We see you, CRC.

Forum List

Back