Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

They are holding back the jury waiting for security to get in place

Show me 3rd degree murder please.
What kind of person commits 3rd degree in front of a livestream??

An idiot?
So, you are saying it wasn't racially motivated but rather ineptitude?

Correct mostly.

The racial motivation is impossible to determine.
But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

In my opinion, the issue that should be focused on is police incompetence.
He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.
Bullshit! Did you ignore the entire prosecution's presentation?
I have not watched the trial. Floyd resisted arrest and died from a drug overdose. I would rather not see our justice system failing again like they did by ignoring the massive fraud. More threats more race baiting. More chaos. Just what the destroyers of America want. You are just one of them.

The US has lost its class pandering to the Black scum. The officer did nothing wrong dealing with this street thug and he is being lynched because of racial hatred from the Negroes. Shame!

And another classy Trumpster response.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats are just as deficient in Ethics as you are in Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology and the Constitution.

The officer never got a fair trial. He dealt appropriately to the worthless street thug but the Darkies got all riled because they wanted to do some looting and the filthy White Guilt pukes kissed their asses.

Supposedly they’re saying quick turnaround is probably bad news for the officer

The US has lost its class pandering to the Black scum. The officer did nothing wrong dealing with this street thug and he is being lynched because of racial hatred from the Negroes. Shame!

Fact but bruises feelings

And you guys wonder why people think you're racist.
I don't think that many people care who others think are racist. It has become a trite label.

Maxine Waters - Guilty.png

Well we know that you are racist------------

In my case btw, I no longer care if you ignorant race ho racists call me racists----the word is meaningless now. Congradulations---

We don't really care anymore. You're going to call us racists, no matter what.

He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.

Well that's a lie.
No it isn't, but since you said it is go ahead and prove it.

Here you go. Not that it matters.

You'll believe any conspiracy nonsense you want to believe anyway.

Forum List

Back