Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

Show me 3rd degree murder please.
What kind of person commits 3rd degree in front of a livestream??

An idiot?
So, you are saying it wasn't racially motivated but rather ineptitude?

Correct mostly.

The racial motivation is impossible to determine.
But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

An idiot?

Correct mostly.

But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

In my opinion, the issue that should be focused on is police incompetence.

There can be only be one verdict, and it will be appealed thanks to dingbat Waters.

Yea, she was really stupid - HOWEVER, the appeal will be denied same as it was yesterday unless we can determine that one or more jurors broke their oath to avoid news while in their hotel rooms equipped with nothing but TVs and DVRs and they publicly state it influenced their decision.
Maxine made her comments on Saturday, before the jury was sequestered.

1618951380514.png

Seems quick, did jury have any question for judge or ask to review anything or whatever? My guess is jurors are smart enough to know if they don't give into the democrat mob the media will doxx them and they along with their families won't be safe. Now they can out themselves and get their 15 minutes of fame and book deals.

There can be only be one verdict, and it will be appealed thanks to dingbat Waters.

Yea, she was really stupid - HOWEVER, the appeal will be denied same as it was yesterday unless we can determine that one or more jurors broke their oath to avoid news while in their hotel rooms equipped with nothing but TVs and DVRs.

No appeal was denied yesterday, dipshit. You can't appeal a decision before it's announced. Damn you're stupid.

Yes it was you fucking idiot. Appeal to dismiss - DENIED ... STOOPID
It was not an appeal at all. It was a MOTION to dismiss.

It was denied by the wise judge and mentioned that it might very well justify an appeal to vacate a guilty verdict.

You are playing with words.

Last edited:
This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!
....you people make fools of yourselves...you are ok with the court system only when you agree with the verdicts -- hahhahahah
= more proof you people act like nazis/are uncivilized/shitheads that want a shithole country/etc

There will be an immediate appeal, based at least partly on the old bag Maxine Waters.
Mistrial can be declared and because of the both dem Walters and Biden---no democrats are to be allowed on the jury. Chauvin is going to be declared innocent eventually.

An idiot?

Correct mostly.

He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!
Biden and Watters have compromised the jury. Sadly.

It's stunning. Biden should know better (but not surprised he doesn't). Chauvin deserves a fail trial regardless of what is on that video. He can't get it when the president of the US is publicly rooting for a guilty verdict and the jury isn't sequestered. I don't expect Maxine Watters to know anything.
What's the problem? The jury did not hear Biden's remarks and Biden did not say what he believes the "right verdict" is.m OK, we can guess but it did not influence the jury

President Biden was not looking to influence the Derek Chauvin trial with his comments on the expected verdict Tuesday, White House press secretary Jen Psaki said, noting he felt it was appropriate to weigh in on the trial at this moment since the jury is sequestered.

Biden told reporters earlier in the Oval Office in response to a question from CNN’s Kaitlan Collins that he is “praying that the verdict is the right verdict, which is I think it’s overwhelming in my view. I wouldn’t say that unless the jury was sequestered now, not hear me say that.”

Psaki would not specify what Biden viewed as “overwhelming” in the Chauvin trial.

An idiot?

Correct mostly.

He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.
Bullshit! Did you ignore the entire prosecution's presentation?

Forum List

Back