Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

It's a motion to dismiss, dipshit. Appeals happen AFTER the decision. Damn, just admit you're stupid and let's move on.
If it went anything like most murder trials (I didn't watch), It was probably the 12th motion to dismiss. That's what the defense does, and the judge denies all of those motions. That's what judges do.

Your friend Dr. Love should've said motion. Please don't kill him.

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!
Biden and Watters have compromised the jury. Sadly.

It's stunning. Biden should know better (but not surprised he doesn't). Chauvin deserves a fail trial regardless of what is on that video. He can't get it when the president of the US is publicly rooting for a guilty verdict and the jury isn't sequestered. I don't expect Maxine Watters to know anything.

The fate of every US downtown, the mental wellbeing of 100 million shitlibs, property in the tens of billions -- It all hinges on exactly How racist Is this black Ghanaian immigrant juror.
— Gianni, DDS (@AngloRemnant) April 20, 2021
There is nothing so solid as a tweet from a dentist. We'll, except for you promoting that worthless tweet with your giant bold text. Shove that text where the sun don't shine you pathetic wannabe somebody, 'cause you ain't.

It's a motion to dismiss, dipshit. Appeals happen AFTER the decision. Damn, just admit you're stupid and let's move on.
If it went anything like most murder trials (I didn't watch), It was probably the 12th motion to dismiss. That's what the defense does, and the judge denies all of those motions. That's what judges do.

Your friend Dr. Love should've said motion. Please don't kill him.
Most trials don't have a judge telling the defense attorney that they have significant grounds for appeal. Waters did Chauvin a favor.

An evil amalgamation of undereducated blacks and over-educated whites are going to destroy mainly working class businesses in the name of a fake revolution.

Forum List

Back