Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

The verdict was BS, guilty on all 3 counts. Manslaughter should have been the charge he was convicted on. 2nd and 3rd Degree murder charges were not called for since both require intent to kill the victim, this was obviously not the case. Even more disheartening is the fact the media is trying to make Floyd some kind of hero. Fact is he was a convicted criminal with a drug habit and not a person to be looked up to.
Actually 3rd Degree Murder in Minn doesn't require an intent to kill. It is what a lot of jurisdiction refer to as a "depraved heart" murder.

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Floyd may have been a drug addict, and convict...but that doesn't mean he should have died in that manner.
He was responsible for a home invasion and pointed a gun a the belly of a pregnant women, he should shot for that alone. They guy was a criminal thug who was also a drug addict so why is the media praising his life?
I don't care what he did in his past...he didn't deserve to die like this.

I haven't heard the media praise his life....but then again I am not sure what media you listen to.

I have heard many say he didn't deserve to die...which he didn't.

The issue in this case, was the police officer's illegal and murderous actions, not George's history. Being an addict doesn't mean you fail morally, being a murderer certainly does.

The asshole was a drugged out street thug that was passing counterfeit bills. He resisted arrests.

I get tired of hearing this sorry ass "mababydidunutin" bullshit out of the Negroes .

Bad things happen to street thugs all the time.

The police officer did absolutely nothing wrong.

He was lynched by a vicious hateful Negro Mob with the help of some very sorry pathetic White Guilt pukes. Disgusting.
He was convicted of 3 count of murder through our countries legal system. God bless America. I don’t know what reality you’re living in but it sure isn’t this one
Yes, our legal system, while not 100 percent perfect, works. It's sad that so many folks have attempt to overthrow it...like firebombing Federal Courthouse, or ignoring Court's, and continuing to commit on cases as they jury is out.

Personally though, guilty or not, I feel like the cop did not receive anything remotely resembling a fair trial

The chances of any verdict but " guilty" was not happening in that environment, no matter what proof might have surfaced. the bullshit was off the charts, the prosecution was playing fuck fuck games, ( which the judge failed to deal with ), the threats to burn the city if not found guilty, the previous SHTF riots from last year in the jury's minds, intimidation of witnesses, doxxing of witnesses, threats against witnesses, threats against lawyers, threats against the jury, threats against the families of jury was intense, threats to dox jury and release their personal information after the trial for payback, threats / intimidation from the highest levels of government, from congressman, comments from the president, screaming violent mobs demanding guilty verdicts, jury not sequestered, so they talked to family and knew all about these threats and were thus scared of what might happen, the city paying the family 27 million settlement, and the jury knowing it, which screams guilt, and fuck,

The entire trial was offensive as hell to the ideals the country was founded on, the last 200 years of law and precedent.

Completely disgusting. Guilt or innocence should be determined in a fair, impartial court, free from threats, intimidation, and misconduct by elements on the street or government, as well as political interference by government, or mobs of angry rioters. steps should have been taken to reduce such interference and the fact they didn't happen, throws doubt on the entire thing. which should scare and offend everyone, as if it can happen there in that instance, it can in others and likely will, as when bad behavior is allowed to happen, it tends to spread.

It is disgusting to see how we threw away justice to satisfy the hateful Black mob. Equally disgusting was seeing how the pathetic weak White Guilt pukes went along with it.

Last edited:
1619019886950.png

The verdict was BS, guilty on all 3 counts. Manslaughter should have been the charge he was convicted on. 2nd and 3rd Degree murder charges were not called for since both require intent to kill the victim, this was obviously not the case. Even more disheartening is the fact the media is trying to make Floyd some kind of hero. Fact is he was a convicted criminal with a drug habit and not a person to be looked up to.
Actually 3rd Degree Murder in Minn doesn't require an intent to kill. It is what a lot of jurisdiction refer to as a "depraved heart" murder.

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Floyd may have been a drug addict, and convict...but that doesn't mean he should have died in that manner.
He was responsible for a home invasion and pointed a gun a the belly of a pregnant women, he should shot for that alone. They guy was a criminal thug who was also a drug addict so why is the media praising his life?

I haven't heard the media praise his life....but then again I am not sure what media you listen to.

The issue in this case, was the police officer's illegal and murderous actions, not George's history. Being an addict doesn't mean you fail morally, being a murderer certainly does.

The asshole was a drugged out street thug that was passing counterfeit bills. He resisted arrests.

I get tired of hearing this sorry ass "mababydidunutin" bullshit out of the Negroes .

He was lynched by a vicious hateful Negro Mob with the help of some very sorry pathetic White Guilt pukes. Disgusting.
He was convicted of 3 count of murder through our countries legal system. God bless America. I don’t know what reality you’re living in but it sure isn’t this one
Yes, our legal system, while not 100 percent perfect, works. It's sad that so many folks have attempt to overthrow it...like firebombing Federal Courthouse, or ignoring Court's, and continuing to commit on cases as they jury is out.

Personally though, guilty or not, I feel like the cop did not receive anything remotely resembling a fair trial

The chances of any verdict but " guilty" was not happening in that environment, no matter what proof might have surfaced. the bullshit was off the charts, the prosecution was playing fuck fuck games, ( which the judge failed to deal with ), the threats to burn the city if not found guilty, the previous SHTF riots from last year in the jury's minds, intimidation of witnesses, doxxing of witnesses, threats against witnesses, threats against lawyers, threats against the jury, threats against the families of jury was intense, threats to dox jury and release their personal information after the trial for payback, threats / intimidation from the highest levels of government, from congressman, comments from the president, screaming violent mobs demanding guilty verdicts, jury not sequestered, so they talked to family and knew all about these threats and were thus scared of what might happen, the city paying the family 27 million settlement, and the jury knowing it, which screams guilt, and fuck, I didn't even follow this trial, this is learned from seeing random comments.

The entire trial was offensive as hell to the ideals the country was founded on, the last 200 years of law and precedent.

Completely disgusting. Guilt or innocence should be determined in a fair, impartial court, free from threats, intimidation, and misconduct by elements on the street or government, as well as political interference by government, or mobs of angry rioters. steps should have been taken to reduce such interference and the fact they didn't happen, throws doubt on the entire thing. which should scare and offend everyone, as if it can happen there in that instance, it can in others and likely will, as when bad behavior is allowed to happen, it tends to spread.

It is disgusting to see how we threw away justice to satisfy the hateful Black mob. Equally disgusting was seeing how the pathetic weak White Guilt pukes went along with it.
The trial was fine. It was obvious. We all saw what happened on video. All of us with sane minds could see a cop kill a man. Now the cop is going to prison. Justice is done. Retards like yourself are confused. That’s ok. Can’t appease the crazies

The trial never should have happened in Minneapolis. A change of venue should have been demanded by his attorney.

The jurors were not sequestered to the degree they should have been.

The Maxine bitch and Joe Dufus, fuck them, they influenced the jury and made them fear retaliation. The Negro community threatened violence if they were not satisfied.

Is this justice in America? Hell no! Not even close.

. Going to an area where rioting is currently taking place and telling the crowd to get MORE confrontational, and "making sure they know we mean business" is textbook incitement to riot. Trump was impeached and deplatformed for telling a crowd to protest peacefully.
She is trying to weasle out of what she said.
Trump did a lot more than that. For months prior to Jan. 6 he wipped his supporters into a frenzi with the big lie about then election. Then he organized the mob on the day that the election ws to be certifed and encourged them to march on the capital. He stood by and said nothing when Gulliania spoke of "combat" and he did nothiong to quell the riot as it happened

The filthy Negroes and weak minded White Guilt pukes got what they wanted and justice in America was dealt a serious setback.

America is always destroyed when the Left Wing villains get their way.

The trial never should have happened in Minneapolis. A change of venue should have been demanded by his attorney.

The jurors were not sequestered to the degree they should have been.

The Maxine bitch and Joe Dufus, fuck them, they influenced the jury and made them fear retaliation. The Negro community threatened violence if they were not satisfied.

Is this justice in America? Hell no! Not even close.
Sorry but your opinions on the matter warrant zero respect. If you can’t recount obvious facts taken from a video then your opinion on how the trial should go are only going to be mocked and laughed at

Judge comments point to a likely overturn of conviction.... reason?... Maxine Waters comments and violence incite. Prosecutor goes on to say "she should be under investigation for publicly inciting violence"
... this is the prosecution saying this, not the defense.

Maybe nobody noticed, but Maxine Waters was at a protest rally for Daunte Wright, and was likely speaking about holding the officer who killed him accountable.

Waters said she was in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, on Saturday night to show her support for protesters amid ongoing protests over the police killing of Daunte Wright and to also support his family.

"We've got to stay in the street and demand justice," Waters said to reporters, according to video posted on social media.

"We're looking for a guilty verdict and we're looking to see if all of the talk that took place and has been taking place after they saw what happened to George Floyd. If nothing does not happen, then we know that we got to not only stay in the street, but we have got to fight for justice," she added.

Imagine that. Maxine Waters talking about holding a white Minnesota police officer accountable for the death of a black man.

But was she talking about George Floyd, or was she talking about the other one?

It’s starting to work. Very few cop ever get prosecuted for abusing power and we know it happens often. The Floyd case barely made it through. Took many many steps that were pushed through by the will of the people. Look up the original police report of the incident.
Barely got through? The cop was fired the day after the event, and arrested four days later, and convicted of murder within a year...that was very fast for a murder case.

The chances of any verdict but " guilty" was not happening in that environment, no matter what proof might have surfaced. the bullshit was off the charts, the prosecution was playing fuck fuck games, ( which the judge failed to deal with ), the threats to burn the city if not found guilty, the previous SHTF riots from last year in the jury's minds, intimidation of witnesses, doxxing of witnesses, threats against witnesses, threats against lawyers, threats against the jury, threats against the families of jury was intense, threats to dox jury and release their personal information after the trial for payback, threats / intimidation from the highest levels of government, from congressman, comments from the president, screaming violent mobs demanding guilty verdicts, jury not sequestered, so they talked to family and knew all about these threats and were thus scared of what might happen, the city paying the family 27 million settlement, and the jury knowing it, which screams guilt, and fuck,

You can certainly argue that the jury was prejudiced, via the media, riots, and comments by the Dems...we will what the Court of Appeals says

In my opinion he was certainly at least guilty of manslaughter based on the evidence I heard at trial

It’s starting to work. Very few cop ever get prosecuted for abusing power and we know it happens often. The Floyd case barely made it through. Took many many steps that were pushed through by the will of the people. Look up the original police report of the incident.
Barely got through? The cop was fired the day after the event, and arrested four days later, and convicted of murder within a year...that was very fast for a murder case.
Yes, look at the timeline. I'd bet that if that young lady didn't release the video of the event the entire thing would have been swept under the rug. Have you read the report that the police department initially released?! She posted her video after that report came out and showed what actually happened, that spurred protests and pushed the Governor to appoint the AG to review the case which then lead to the arrest and prosecution of Chauvin. Had that girl not recorded the incident and released the video to the public I bet Chauvin would still be out there with a badge.

You can certainly argue that the jury was prejudiced, via the media, riots, and comments by the Dems...we will what the Court of Appeals says

In my opinion he was certainly at least guilty of manslaughter based on the evidence I heard at trial
You don't think Chauvin was being reckless and intending to inflict pain on Floyd as he knelt on his back and neck while Floyd screamed in pain and begged for his life? Manslaughter is an accident. 3rd and 2nd degree is being reckless and intending to inflict pain.

You don't think Chauvin was being reckless and intending to inflict pain on Floyd as he knelt on his back and neck while Floyd screamed in pain and begged for his life? Manslaughter is an accident. 3rd and 2nd degree is being reckless and intending to inflict pain.
So, why didnt he taze him, as legally entitled and instead used less lethal methods of restraint.??
Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe before Chauvin even touched him.

Forum List

Back