Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

Here is the original police statement about George Floyd's death:
View attachment 482259
As we now know - this was a pack of LIES. If not for Darnella Frazier and other bystanders who filmed George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin - we may have never known the truth.

George Floyd said "I can't breath" 27 times before he died under Chauvin's knee.

Thanks for posting this. Without citizen journalists that would have been the end of it. Thank GOD for Darnella Frazier, the other citizen journalists and the bravery it took to stand their ground for ten minutes and keep the phones rolling. Also prayers for her 9 year old cousin, who the incident will no doubt scar for life.

Pointless, hardly. You said an officer was on Floyds back, when in fact the officer was sitting on his own heels.

You're a damn nut you know. The ONLY time Chauvin may have removed his knee from Floyd's neck might have been when he repositioned to put even more pressure on the neck. What the hell is wrong with you?

The verdict was BS, guilty on all 3 counts. Manslaughter should have been the charge he was convicted on. 2nd and 3rd Degree murder charges were not called for since both require intent to kill the victim, this was obviously not the case. Even more disheartening is the fact the media is trying to make Floyd some kind of hero. Fact is he was a convicted criminal with a drug habit and not a person to be looked up to.
Actually 3rd Degree Murder in Minn doesn't require an intent to kill. It is what a lot of jurisdiction refer to as a "depraved heart" murder.

609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Floyd may have been a drug addict, and convict...but that doesn't mean he should have died in that manner.
He was responsible for a home invasion and pointed a gun a the belly of a pregnant women, he should shot for that alone. They guy was a criminal thug who was also a drug addict so why is the media praising his life?
I don't care what he did in his past...he didn't deserve to die like this.

I haven't heard the media praise his life....but then again I am not sure what media you listen to.

I have heard many say he didn't deserve to die...which he didn't.

The issue in this case, was the police officer's illegal and murderous actions, not George's history. Being an addict doesn't mean you fail morally, being a murderer certainly does.

The assholes was a drugged out street thug that was passing counterfeit bills. He resisted arrests.

I get tired of hearing this sorry ass "mababydidunutin" bullshit out of the Negroes .

Bad things happen to street thugs all the time.

The police officer did absolutely nothing wrong.

He was lynched by a vicious hateful Negro Mob with the help of some very sorry pathetic White Guilt pukes. Disgusting.
Cool...but the short little cop with a Napoleon complex murdered him, and that is is illegal....

I get sick of people defending punk as Napoleon complex, small dick cops, who think because they have a badge they can bully people around, and harass people. The murderous cop is gonna get it deep in the ass in prison, and he should. Your deflection from that punk ass cop, and blaming his murder victim, for having a drug problem, is just sad

We hire these cops to protect us from filthy ass street thugs like this Floyd piece of shit. It is not a pleasant job dealing with that trash on a day by day basic. We want them to be tough.

My next door neighbor was a Deputy Sheriff and he told me that they deal with scum everyday. He said they know the difference between street thugs and law abiding people.

At a minimum the next time a store owner in Minneapolis calls in a report that some drugged out street thug is passing phony $20 bills the cops should just tell them to go fuck themselves and take care of it themselves.
e
yeah, we hire them to protect and serve...all people....not commit extrajudical killings.

No the store owner should feel that if he calls the cops because someone was drugged out, or passed a fake bill...that call won't lead to that suspect's extrajudicial killing...and that police will investigate, and determine if there is evidence a crime was committed, and if so the person afforded to Due Process....not choked to death in the street in front of my store, by some small dick cop with a Napoleon complex.

I hope your neighbor is happy this criminal thug, is going to prison for the murder he committed.

Did you see all the videos? Floyd was resisting arrest and that is what led to hm being treated like he was.

Bad things have a tendency to happen when you resist arrest and it is your own damn fault.

If you don't want to be treated like a thug and have bad things happen then don't be a drugged out piece of shit committing a crime.

I get sick and tired of hearing this sorry ass "mababydindunutin" excuse for the criminal behavior of these assholes.

The cop was just doing his job and he was lynched by hateful racist mob and it is disgusting. Shame!
I did, I saw all the videos presented at trial.

I have no problem with using some force.

The issue was the 9 mins on the neck. He was not a threat at that point.

The cop was not doing his job when he did that, he was doing the lynching. Likely because, like most that resort of lynching, he's a got a small dick, and a bully with a Napolean complex. He'll enjoy the big dicks in his mouth soon enough, rightfully so.

I get sick of the folks that continue to defend these punk ass cops..it's an insult to all the good police officers out there that do a great and very tough job. Defending the punks, only makes it harder for the good police officers.

Did you see this video? It is a tactic used by police forces all over the world. It is not fatal. This Floyd piece of shit was killed by the drugs, not the policeman.

The policeman is being lynched by a hateful frenzy Black mob and it is despicable.

I watched your video...noticed it wasn't on his neck for 9 mins....

with that said, did you see any of the trial? Did you see the testimony from the police-training officer that said that what the small dick, punk cop with a Napoleon complex did....was not trained by the police?

" Lt. Johnny Mercil, who has been in charge of teaching the use of force in the Minneapolis Police Department's training division, says former officer Derek Chauvin's use of his knee on George Floyd's neck is not a technique the police teach when instructing officers how to restrain people."

"

Displaying a photo of Chauvin holding his knee on Floyd's neck and looking up at a bystander, prosecutor Steven Schleicher asked Mercil, "Is this an MPD-trained neck restraint?" "No sir," Mercil replied.

He added that a "knee on the neck would be something that does happen in the use of force that is not unauthorized
."

He was killed by the officer...if he was ODing it was the job of the police officer to get him help, not aid in his death through such reckless and deadly conduct.

I think we all know that pussies on the Minneapolis police force threw their fellow officer under the bus rather than take heat from the Negroes and Moon Bats in the city. Shame on them! He did nothing wrong.

This was a racial lynching of the cop by a mob of really despicable assholes.

We should all be ashamed of living in a country where we let this crap happen.

There was no justice in this trial. The really destructive forces have taken over in this country and we will all regret letting it happen.

The verdict was BS, guilty on all 3 counts. Manslaughter should have been the charge he was convicted on. 2nd and 3rd Degree murder charges were not called for since both require intent to kill the victim, this was obviously not the case. Even more disheartening is the fact the media is trying to make Floyd some kind of hero. Fact is he was a convicted criminal with a drug habit and not a person to be looked up to.
Actually 3rd Degree Murder in Minn doesn't require an intent to kill. It is what a lot of jurisdiction refer to as a "depraved heart" murder.

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

(b) Whoever, without intent to cause death, proximately causes the death of a human being by, directly or indirectly, unlawfully selling, giving away, bartering, delivering, exchanging, distributing, or administering a controlled substance classified in Schedule I or II, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years or to payment of a fine of not more than $40,000, or both.

Floyd may have been a drug addict, and convict...but that doesn't mean he should have died in that manner.
He was responsible for a home invasion and pointed a gun a the belly of a pregnant women, he should shot for that alone. They guy was a criminal thug who was also a drug addict so why is the media praising his life?

I haven't heard the media praise his life....but then again I am not sure what media you listen to.

The issue in this case, was the police officer's illegal and murderous actions, not George's history. Being an addict doesn't mean you fail morally, being a murderer certainly does.

The assholes was a drugged out street thug that was passing counterfeit bills. He resisted arrests.

I get tired of hearing this sorry ass "mababydidunutin" bullshit out of the Negroes .

He was lynched by a vicious hateful Negro Mob with the help of some very sorry pathetic White Guilt pukes. Disgusting.
Cool...but the short little cop with a Napoleon complex murdered him, and that is is illegal....

I get sick of people defending punk as Napoleon complex, small dick cops, who think because they have a badge they can bully people around, and harass people. The murderous cop is gonna get it deep in the ass in prison, and he should. Your deflection from that punk ass cop, and blaming his murder victim, for having a drug problem, is just sad

We hire these cops to protect us from filthy ass street thugs like this Floyd piece of shit. It is not a pleasant job dealing with that trash on a day by day basic. We want them to be tough.

My next door neighbor was a Deputy Sheriff and he told me that they deal with scum everyday. He said they know the difference between street thugs and law abiding people.

At a minimum the next time a store owner in Minneapolis calls in a report that some drugged out street thug is passing phony $20 bills the cops should just tell them to go fuck themselves and take care of it themselves.
e
yeah, we hire them to protect and serve...all people....not commit extrajudical killings.

No the store owner should feel that if he calls the cops because someone was drugged out, or passed a fake bill...that call won't lead to that suspect's extrajudicial killing...and that police will investigate, and determine if there is evidence a crime was committed, and if so the person afforded to Due Process....not choked to death in the street in front of my store, by some small dick cop with a Napoleon complex.

I hope your neighbor is happy this criminal thug, is going to prison for the murder he committed.

Did you see all the videos? Floyd was resisting arrest and that is what led to hm being treated like he was.

Bad things have a tendency to happen when you resist arrest and it is your own damn fault.

If you don't want to be treated like a thug and have bad things happen then don't be a drugged out piece of shit committing a crime.

I get sick and tired of hearing this sorry ass "mababydindunutin" excuse for the criminal behavior of these assholes.

The cop was just doing his job and he was lynched by hateful racist mob and it is disgusting. Shame!

The cop was not doing his job when he did that, he was doing the lynching. Likely because, like most that resort of lynching, he's a got a small dick, and a bully with a Napolean complex. He'll enjoy the big dicks in his mouth soon enough, rightfully so.

I get sick of the folks that continue to defend these punk ass cops..it's an insult to all the good police officers out there that do a great and very tough job. Defending the punks, only makes it harder for the good police officers.

Did you see this video? It is a tactic used by police forces all over the world. It is not fatal. This Floyd piece of shit was killed by the drugs, not the policeman.

The policeman is being lynched by a hateful frenzy Black mob and it is despicable.

with that said, did you see any of the trial? Did you see the testimony from the police-training officer that said that what the small dick, punk cop with a Napoleon complex did....was not trained by the police?

" Lt. Johnny Mercil, who has been in charge of teaching the use of force in the Minneapolis Police Department's training division, says former officer Derek Chauvin's use of his knee on George Floyd's neck is not a technique the police teach when instructing officers how to restrain people."

"

Displaying a photo of Chauvin holding his knee on Floyd's neck and looking up at a bystander, prosecutor Steven Schleicher asked Mercil, "Is this an MPD-trained neck restraint?" "No sir," Mercil replied.

He added that a "knee on the neck would be something that does happen in the use of force that is not unauthorized
."

He was killed by the officer...if he was ODing it was the job of the police officer to get him help, not aid in his death through such reckless and deadly conduct.

I think we all know that pussies on the Minneapolis police force threw their fellow officer under the bus rather than take heat from the Negroes and Moon Bats in the city. Shame on them! He did nothing wrong.

This was a racial lynching of the cop by a mob of really despicable assholes.

We should all be ashamed of living in a country where we let this crap happen.

There was no justice in this trial. The really destructive forces have taken over in this country and we will all regret letting it happen.

hahah yeah a giant conspiracy by the Police to get one of their own convicted.

You continue to insult and belittle the hard working good police officers out there while defending this murderous, punk...sad.

At worst maybe the manslaughter charge, but all three? That's political prisoner territory.

The Mob got its way and justice was denied.

Stupid Liberals putting another nail in the coffin of America.
Another dopey white boy gets what’s due.
On the upside, I’m sure the Aryans will take him in and protect him.

Judge comments point to a likely overturn of conviction.... reason?... Maxine Waters comments and violence incite. Prosecutor goes on to say "she should be under investigation for publicly inciting violence"
... this is the prosecution saying this, not the defense.

Our current demographic mix is not compatible with our intended system of government.

That is why we are turning into a banana republic with mob rule.
I hear there are exciting opportunities in the new island state of Caucasia.

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

You people are going to riot anyway and we all know it.

Stick the "YOU PEOPLE" schtick up your ass moron.

I agree - The "people" part is assuming facts not in evidence.

The asshole was a drugged out street thug that was passing counterfeit bills. He resisted arrests.

He was convicted of 3 count of murder through our countries legal system. God bless America. I don’t know what reality you’re living in but it sure isn’t this one

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

You people are going to riot anyway and we all know it.
Who is 'you people'. Come on now, don't be coy. Say what you are insinuating.

Dr. Love is colored - you do the math.

I think you are confusing Wright, and George by the way

The asshole was a drugged out street thug that was passing counterfeit bills. He resisted arrests.

He was convicted of 3 count of murder through our countries legal system. God bless America. I don’t know what reality you’re living in but it sure isn’t this one
Yes, our legal system, while not 100 percent perfect, works. It's sad that so many folks have attempt to overthrow it...like firebombing Federal Courthouse, or ignoring Court's, and continuing to commit on cases as they jury is out.

e

All evidence, facts, events, history and results of a thorough court case say you are dead wrong. I’m not surprised. Things are all fucked up in that head of yours. You remind me of one of those crazy guys standing on a soapbox on a street corner babbling nonsense

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.
Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

Nobody was on his back before. He was panicking and struggling to breath. You don’t sit on a person who is in distress like that. You don’t stay sitting on him after he dies. The cop was rotten and is now getting what he deserves. You have the worst arguments... pathetic

Nobody was on his back when he was on the ground either, the officer was on his knees beside Floyd and was controlling his arms with his hands.

Yeah, that's not a knee... it's another elbow.

View attachment 482270

I swear, you're a fucking idiot. Why else would you be denying reality?

Look at the 00:09 mark of this video both of the second officers knees are on the ground. You'll have to pause it to see clearly.

You’re making a pointless argument. Even if your right, which you are not, it would make no difference to the case

Pointless, hardly. You said an officer was on Floyds back, when in fact the officer was sitting on his own heels.

That is completely obviously untrue but again if it was true, which it isn’t, it’s irrelevant. You’re trolling and trying to distract. You’re sick for defending this guy. Pretty damn disgusting

e

"

."

No Flash did not watch the trial. He is an ignorant troll who just spews hate on this board while bringing nothing of substance or accuracy in his posts. Just laugh at him and move on.

All evidence, facts, events, history and results of a thorough court case say you are dead wrong. I’m not surprised. Things are all fucked up in that head of yours. You remind me of one of those crazy guys standing on a soapbox on a street corner babbling nonsense

Flash and his Moonie pals celebrate life between flower selling stints at the airport. :)

Back-To-Godhead-Harinam-Sankirtan.jpg

Judge comments point to a likely overturn of conviction.... reason?... Maxine Waters comments and violence incite. Prosecutor goes on to say "she should be under investigation for publicly inciting violence"
Riiiiiiiight.... and Trump is also gonna win an election fraud case and become president. I totally believe all these forecasts

Yes, our legal system, while not 100 percent perfect, works. It's sad that so many folks have attempt to overthrow it...like firebombing Federal Courthouse, or ignoring Court's, and continuing to commit on cases as they jury is out.
It’s starting to work. Very few cop ever get prosecuted for abusing power and we know it happens often. The Floyd case barely made it through. Took many many steps that were pushed through by the will of the people. Look up the original police report of the incident.

Riiiiiiiight.... and Trump is also gonna win an election fraud case and become president. I totally believe all these forecasts

Well, that's what Crackhead Mike aka MrPillow says anyway. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back