Florida’s ports are booming after DeSantis offers alternative to Biden’s failure to solve West Coast ports backlogs and bottlenecks

You've demonstrated an absolutely lack of ability to remain on topic. When challenged to explain how DeSantis is a failure, you whined about Trump.

You're mentally retarded, and profoundly so.

Hey, look! I found your baby picture!

Down-Syndrome_Waterloo-Regional-Down-Syndrome-Society-WRDSS.jpg

It's also clear you're a homo (aka pillow biter, fudgepacker), as demonstrated by your interest in my genitalia.

A homosexual retard. I don't think I've ever encountered one before , yet, here you are...
I see you have your baby picture ... your mama must be proud a proud parent of her baby retard .... I guess you grew up to be one of those dick smokers ....a bobbie slobbie keep up the good work ... at least you have a job at smoking dicks .... who's a good boy who's a good boy.... you're a good boy ... puff puff and your on way to the next boy in line ... he looks like a real smoker choker ...

I see you have your baby picture ... your mama must be proud a proud parent of her baby retard .... I guess you grew up to be one of those dick smokers ....a bobbie slobbie keep up the good work ... at least you have a job at smoking dicks .... who's a good boy who's a good boy.... you're a good boy ... puff puff and your on way to the next boy in line ... he looks like a real smoker choker ...

Yeah, you've got nothin'.

Little loser bitch...

Abha hahahahahaha straight from the losers mouth … puff puff

That a retard like you would call anyone a loser is laughable.

You were asked to explain how DeSantis is a failure. You have repeatedly demonstrated that you lack the intellectual prowess to do that. Unfortunately, that lack of intellectual prowess goes hand in hand with your profound inability to understand that you've made a complete fool of yourself.

Here's a tip, dipshit: Whining about Trump does nothing to show that DeSantis has been a failure.

Smart people know that...

That a retard like you would call anyone a loser is laughable.

You were asked to explain how DeSantis is a failure. You have repeatedly demonstrated that you lack the intellectual prowess to do that. Unfortunately, that lack of intellectual prowess goes hand in hand with your profound inability to understand that you've made a complete fool of yourself.

Here's a tip, dipshit: Whining about Trump does nothing to show that DeSantis has been a failure.

Smart people know that...
Actually I was called retarded by one of your republicans retarded posters … they even posted a picture of a retarded Child tou dumb fuck … you really proves my point … republicans are the retarded ones because if you had read my first post showing that only 2.5 % of the freight coming out of Florida docks supply’s the country … so Desantis is a joke… they were trying to compare it to californias docks they supplies 45% of the freight coming into the country you dumb fuck … … you never read it … you just attacked me with out doing what ??? research !!!! on what I had said … typical Republ-lie-tard …I gave numbers dates how they improved by Biden the actual numbers … made Desantis look like a idiot … but your repub-lie-tards poster attacks me called me retarded … they posted a picture of a retarded child and now you want to brow beat me … priceles dumb fuck repub-lie-tards are everywhere.

Actually I was called retarded by one of your republicans retarded posters …

I see.

So, there's a trend...

they even posted a picture of a retarded Child tou dumb fuck … you really proves my point …

I see, you're trying to insult my intelligence.

If you're going to do that, you should probably make sure that what you're posting doesn't make you out to be a complete fucking idiot...

republicans are the retarded ones because if you had read my first post showing that only 2.5 % of the freight coming out of Florida docks supply’s the country … so Desantis is a joke… they were trying to compare it to californias docks they supplies 45% of the freight coming into the country you dumb fuck … … you never read it … you just attacked me with out doing what ??? research !!!!

None of that shows how DeSantis is a failure, though. If you weren't mentally retarded you would understand that...

on what I had said … typical Republ-lie-tard …I gave numbers dates how they improved by Biden the actual numbers … made Desantis look like a idiot … but your repub-lie-tards poster attacks me called me retarded … they posted a picture of a retarded child and now you want to brow beat me … priceles dumb fuck repub-lie-tards are everywhere.

This will, I'm sure, come as a shock to you: I'm not a Republican. I never have been. I've been a registered voter for 42 years and never has "R" appeared anywhere near my name.

But, please, continue to rail against Republicans as if anything you say might have some meaning...

I see.

So, there's a trend...

If you're going to do that, you should probably make sure that what you're posting doesn't make you out to be a complete fucking idiot...

None of that shows how DeSantis is a failure, though. If you weren't mentally retarded you would understand that...

This will, I'm sure, come as a shock to you: I'm not a Republican. I never have been. I've been a registered voter for 42 years and never has "R" appeared anywhere near my name.

But, please, continue to rail against Republicans as if anything you say might have some meaning...
Blah blah blah blah

I see.

So, there's a trend...

I don’t rail against republicans … I state facts they can’t handle facts so they start with you’ra retard or a queer … as if that’s going to get my goat … but I turn it around put it right back at them, pissing them off bigg time … then theirs i’m trying to attack their intellect …they are so stupid, I just did attack their intellect … that’s the keep responding they way the do … they get nasty, I will get nasty … if they want to debate a issue state fact I will either show you where it’s wrong or agree with you … but like always when you show them where they are wrong the name calling start with the attack on me first and you guys just don’t know how to deal with it I just sit here s laught at what fools republicans are … so I don’t have to rail at republicans they do all the railing to them selves just fine…

I don’t rail against republicans … I state facts they can’t handle facts so they start with you’ra retard or a queer … as if that’s going to get my goat … but I turn it around put it right back at them, pissing them off bigg time … then theirs i’m trying to attack their intellect …they are so stupid, I just did attack their intellect … that’s the keep responding they way the do … they get nasty, I will get nasty … if they want to debate a issue state fact I will either show you where it’s wrong or agree with you … but like always when you show them where they are wrong the name calling start with the attack on me first and you guys just don’t know how to deal with it I just sit here s laught at what fools republicans are … so I don’t have to rail at republicans they do all the railing to them selves just fine…

You're not only a a retard, you're an illiterate retard...

You're not only a a retard, you're an illiterate retard...
like I said instead of responding to my post which is very easy to read and understand because you Repub-lie-tards aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer... the best you dumb fucks can do is call me an illiterate retard ... which says a lot about you and your ability to understand whats going on around you ... which makes you a dumb fuck ... we get it ... look at the childish names you guys come up with ... One was Sir James of texas .... talk about a dumb fuck ... then your post, really !!!! Canon shooter !!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a moronic name ... Canon shooter .!!!! what you got a little dick too... so you must be ashamed of your own real name ... What is your real name "Richard Head" ... know by your friends as little Dick head ... I'd be ashamed of myself too if I was you.... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser ...

like I said instead of responding to my post which is very easy to read and understand because you Repub-lie-tards aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Um, I'm not a Republican; never have been.

the best you dumb fucks can do is call me an illiterate retard ... which says a lot about you and your ability to understand whats going on around you ... which makes you a dumb fuck ... we get it ...

No, I don't think you get it at all.

I called you an illiterate retard because your grammar, punctuation and spelling is that of a retard. In fact, I've known retards who possess a stronger command of the English language than you ever will...

look at the childish names you guys come up with ... One was Sir James of texas .... talk about a dumb fuck ...

I have no idea who that is, although "Sir James" is sure as fuck a better name than some retarded bullshit like "billyrock123"...

then your post, really !!!! Canon shooter !!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a moronic name ... Canon shooter .!!!!

Well, I'm a photographer. I shoot with a Canon.

It would be no surprise to learn that the math on that one perplexes you...

what you got a little dick too... so you must be ashamed of your own real name ... What is your real name "Richard Head" ... know by your friends as little Dick head ... I'd be ashamed of myself too if I was you.... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser ...

You continue to be overly interested in the size of my genitalia. See, I don't suck dick, so the size of another man's dick is something I've never been interested in. Not so with you. I guess we can safely assume you suck cock.

You're an illiterate, retarded homosexual.

Run with that...

I called you an illiterate retard because your grammar, punctuation and spelling is that of a retard. In fact, I've known retards who possess a stronger command of the English language than you ever will...

I have no idea who that is, although "Sir James" is sure as fuck a better name than some retarded bullshit like "billyrock123"...

You continue to be overly interested in the size of my genitalia. See, I don't suck dick, so the size of another man's dick is something I've never been interested in. Not so with you. I guess we can safely assume you suck cock.

Run with that...
actually, you have no idea what you are talking about ... not only does my spell checker corrects all my misspelled words it checks my grammar too ... so you have no idea what you are talking about ... what it stems down to you Repub-lie-tards do this all the time when you can't debate the issue.... because you are wrong ....you do what all Repub-lie-tards ...you start with the missed spelled word or grammar attacks ....I've seen it all from you dumb fucks... we get it, you don't have a leg to stand on... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser trying the ole grammar ploy

actually, you have no idea what you are talking about ... not only does my spell checker corrects all my misspelled words it checks my grammar too ... so you have no idea what you are talking about ... what it stems down to you Repub-lie-tards do this all the time when you can't debate the issue.... because you are wrong ....you do what all Repub-lie-tards ...you start with the missed spelled word or grammar attacks ....I've seen it all from you dumb fucks... we get it, you don't have a leg to stand on... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser trying the ole grammar ploy
my name is William E Rock ... it's my real birth name ... it's been that all my life ... not some made-up childish coward name of canon shooter ... like a real photographer would use a canon camera ...

Run with that...
seems your trying to find s butt to fuck i sure there's people out there waiting for your ass...
run with that

actually, you have no idea what you are talking about ... not only does my spell checker corrects all my misspelled words it checks my grammar too ...

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves.

I hope you didn't spend a lot of money on that spell-check program...

what it stems down to you Repub-lie-tards do this all the time

"Stems down to"? That's literally something no one (except possibly a bed-wetting illiterate homosexual like yourself) ever says...

when you can't debate the issue.... because you are wrong ....you do what all Repub-lie-tards ...you start with the missed spelled word or grammar attacks

No, I attacked your grammar and spelling because it's profoundly obvious that you're illiterate...

....I've seen it all from you dumb fucks... we get it, you don't have a leg to stand on... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser trying the ole grammar ploy

This from the guy who ranted about Trump when asked about DeSantis.

Go piss up a rope, 'tard...

"Stems down to"? That's literally something no one (except possibly a bed-wetting illiterate homosexual like yourself) ever says...

No, I attacked your grammar and spelling because it's profoundly obvious that you're illiterate...

do you realize how moronic you sound ??? you can't defend your position so you go off on this pathetic attempt of attacking my post ...we get it ... you can't defend DeSantis ... you can't defend trump ... so you do your typical republican attacks to make yourself look credible ... all you have done is prove to us all you're nothing but a dumb fuck homo ... whos search to get his butt pack full of semen ...

seems to be you are fascinated with pissing to ... must be into getting a golden shower on your face and head ...

do you realize how moronic you sound ??? you can't defend your position so you go off on this pathetic attempt of attacking my post ...we get it ... you can't defend DeSantis ... you can't defend trump ... so you do your typical republican attacks to make yourself look credible ... all you have done is prove to us all you're nothing but a dumb fuck homo ... whos search to get his butt pack full of semen ...

Take a breath. You're making yourself look like an imbecile.

The claim was that DeSantis has been a failure.

When I asked for an explanation as to how he's been a failure, you went on some hysterical little tirade about Trump.

All one needs to do is review the thread to see that's the case.

You're a failure. If I were a bettin' man, I'd bet that you've led a life replete with failure.

As for your continued homo-erotic fantasies, I can't help you out. Maybe Google can help you find more gay failures to partner up with...

seems to be you are fascinated with pissing to ... must be into getting a golden shower on your face and head ...

Here's another one, retard: If you were on fire I wouldn't piss on you to put you out.

Seriously, you're a walking, talking argument in favor of abortion...

Forum List

Back